“I Would Like To See People Like Donald Trump Run For Office;

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Hillary Clinton In 2013: They’re Honest And Can’t Be Bought”

You can't make up stuff like this. The two faces of politicians goes beyond belief. There's no way ordinary people constantly act this way.

In a speech made public by Wikileaks – which released an email from Hillary for America Research Director Tony Caark containing three attached speeches given at a private Goldman Sachs events – Clinton spoke and took audience questions at the “Builders and Innovators Summit” hosted by Goldman Sachs on October 29, 2013.

Answering a question about businessmen in politics, Clinton said that they are “most often the people that look over the horizon,” and therefore share a vision that many politicians of today lack. “And that’s a very good question and thank you for asking it. Yes, I would love to see more businessmen go into politics because I believe they would bring in an entirely different mindset and strategies than what we’re used to seeing traditionally,” she opined.

More @ Hillary Clinton In 2013: “I Would Like To See People Like Donald Trump Run For Office; They’re Honest And Can’t Be Bought”

New Topics

Forum List

Back