I would like to propose a new religion

stevenlchilds

Rookie
Mar 30, 2010
I would like to propose a new religion; bases on faith in the all powerful; based on belief that our creator is nothing; based on the belief that our creator created all forms of life and all forms of non life; based on belief that nothing has all power; based on belief that nothing is good unless nothing is evil unless nothing is neither good or evil unless nothing is good or evil; based on the belief that nothing is magic; based on the belief that nothing is supernatural; based on the belief that nothing defeats the mind and we choose to listen to our hearts because we can’t figure nothing out. We will jointly establish this religion because we can all agree on nothing. We jointly establish this religion because nothing is greater than you and nothing has more authority than you.

Well have fun with that. If you actually convince anyone to follow your sincerely follow your religion, let me know.

I would like to propose a new religion; bases on faith in the all powerful; based on belief that our creator is nothing; based on the belief that our creator created all forms of life and all forms of non life; based on belief that nothing has all power; based on belief that nothing is good unless nothing is evil unless nothing is neither good or evil unless nothing is good or evil; based on the belief that nothing is magic; based on the belief that nothing is supernatural; based on the belief that nothing defeats the mind and we choose to listen to our hearts because we can’t figure nothing out. We will jointly establish this religion because we can all agree on nothing. We jointly establish this religion because nothing is greater than you and nothing has more authority than you.

I knew evolutionsim was a religion.:clap2:

I propose that whatever beliefs or laws you subscribe to, you hold yourself equally responsible for enforcement and consequences, corrections and resolving conflicts with others. Belief in equal responsibility and enforcement is "isonomy" and a state run by citizens with equal power is "isocracy." This same concept can be applied to any set of standards or laws or beliefs, though it may require reforming perceptions and ways of communicating in order to reconcile or align in harmony with people of other cultural tribes.

For help with interfaith dialogue and inclusion, I recommend a mix of:
* Buddhist meditation * Christian faith in restorative justice * Constitutional ethics based on natural laws and conflict resolution training
http://www.ethics-commission.net
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
and also Bahai guidelines for intercultural dialogue:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
The UU principles promote cultural inclusion, as well as advocates of universal salvation such as the author of the Gospel of Inclusion. Any path leads to universal truth, as long as any conflicts are forgiven, corrected, or resolved so there is no division from other paths.

Last edited:

You need a better soundbite.

The First Commandment: Thou shall study the rules of grammar and obey them dutifully.

Are you trying to out-stupid the OP?

If so, you're succeeding.

☭proletarian☭;2183318 said:

Here I was equating evolution to the stupidity of the OP and you are saying that evolution is even more stupid than that. :eek:

And I thought you were head over heels in passion for evolution but it appears I am wrong. There might be hope for you yet.

Here I was equating evolution to the stupidity of the OP and you are saying that evolution is even more stupid than that. :eek:

And I thought you were head over heels in passion for evolution but it appears I am wrong. There might be hope for you yet.

Wow, I've never seen someone deliberately misinterpret their own words and someone else's in such short amount of time.

Wow, I've never seen someone deliberately misinterpret their own words and someone else's in such short amount of time.

Don't read alot of Truthmatters posts do you?

Forum List

Back