I would like to congratulate Republicrat Donald Trump and wish him success with his huge infrastruct

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
I would like to congratulate Republicrat Donald Trump and wish him success with his huge infrastructure/jobs bill and paid parental leave bill. Here's to his growth in the presidency and ability to lead all Americans. Greatest politician ever- will be fascinating to see what he'll actually do. Bless us all and the New Trump Party.

He did what he had to do to take over the New BS GOP and the country, but don't be surprised when he leaves the BS GOP propaganda talk of Hillary the liar and traitor behind, as well as all the other crap that got him elected. Already has...

So how are the brainwashed hater dupes on his plans for a giant infrastructure, paid parental leave, etc? How many GOP and Dem pols do you expect to support them?

Cry babies never stop. Little pussy boys that can't be an adult.

Donald Trump/Issues

Immigration

Abortion

Guns

upload_2016-11-9_16-34-5.png
Foreign policy

Taxes

Gay marriage

Health care

Economy and jobs

Civil Liberties

Crime and safety

Environment

upload_2016-11-9_16-34-5.png
Education

Budget and spending

National security

Medicare and Social Security

Veterans

Energy

How do you think this will change with his incredible personal mandate?

So how are the brainwashed hater dupes on his plans for a giant infrastructure, paid parental leave, etc? How many GOP and Dem pols do you expect to support them?

It doesn't stand a chance of course. Republicans will push for conservative and sensible polices and shoo-shoo the nanny state ones. I don't even believe Trump wants half of the things he mentioned but you have to get votes from as many people as possible to win an election.

I would like to congratulate Republicrat Donald Trump and wish him success with his huge infrastructure/jobs bill and paid parental leave bill. Here's to his growth in the presidency and ability to lead all Americans. Greatest politician ever- will be fascinating to see what he'll actually do. Bless us all and the New Trump Party.

He did what he had to do to take over the New BS GOP and the country, but don't be surprised when he leaves the BS GOP propaganda talk of Hillary the liar and traitor behind, as well as all the other crap that got him elected. Already has...

Anyone else read his butt hurts? I'm sure that's what this means. Rather than sugar-coat his feelings with liberal inefficiency, he could have come clean and said his butt hurts. Three words OP "My butt hurts".

It doesn't stand a chance of course. Republicans will push for conservative and sensible polices and shoo-shoo the nanny state ones. I don't even believe Trump wants half of the things he mentioned but you have to get votes from as many people as possible to win an election.
You supported a known liar then, huh.

I think he's going to have a new party, half GOP and half Dem as long as he's president...

Anyone else read his butt hurts? I'm sure that's what this means. Rather than sugar-coat his feelings with liberal inefficiency, he could have come clean and said his butt hurts. Three words OP "My butt hurts".
Sorry, it doesn't. We shall see. This wasn't so much a GOP victory as a Trump one. It's very possible he played you hater dupes for all you're worth... I'm hoping he's growing into the job. His victory speech showed a LOT of good change already...

Needs some
PREPARATION Hillary

Ha, another loony Safe Spacer meltdown. I love it. Please keep em coming. This shit is fun. :rofl:

Sorry, it doesn't. We shall see. This wasn't so much a GOP victory as a Trump one. It's very possible he played you hater dupes for all you're worth... I'm hoping he's growing into the job. His victory speech showed a LOT of good change already...

See, there you go again. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack. That's liberal talk for "my butt hurts".

I think he's going to have a new party, half GOP and half Dem as long as he's president...

He can have any party he wants. But the GOP now controls both houses and he's not going to get on the bad side of people that don't already like him. First he's going to have to make some friends on his side and then worry about the Democrats later.

And here's hoping he's seriously against the big money corruption that always seems to be the hallmark of GOP administrations. See Irangate, S+L, real estate bubble, Big Oil lobbyist/regulator scandal, etc etc etc...

And here's hoping he's seriously against the big money corruption that always seems to be the hallmark of GOP administrations. See Irangate, S+L, real estate bubble, Big Oil lobbyist/regulator scandal, etc etc etc...

Yeah that isn't going to happen. It's already being reported that two of the people that are rumored to be part of his cabinet is a former big wig in Goldman Sachs, and the CEO of Lucas Oil.

Ha, another loony Safe Spacer meltdown. I love it. Please keep em coming. This shit is fun. :rofl:
It is, isn't it...So what kind of network do think Trump TV will be? Nothing is more corrupt than the New BS GOP propaganda machine that Trump used to get elected, and he's already moving away from..

Forum List

Back