I Would Just Like to Say...

Toro said:
I'm a Canadian living in America, and I just wanted to say, that, despite the occassional flaw or two, America is a wonderful country. I love America. Its a great place.

Welcome--help us take care of it ,would ya?

Toro said:
I'm a Canadian living in America, and I just wanted to say, that, despite the occassional flaw or two, America is a wonderful country. I love America. Its a great place.

Suck up.

And where's my housing projections for 05-06?

:funnyface:

Said1 said:
Suck up.

And where's my housing projections for 05-06?

:funnyface:

this will get ya absolutely nowhere...your housing projects are in Canada where they belong! :cow:

archangel said:
Hit a nerve eh!..,..sorry to hear that...I thought ya had potential!

No. Just not fooled by your intentional misunderstanding. You're becoming extremely predictable and transparent these days. You might try a different shtick, or just fuck off altogether. Maybe we should put it to a vote.

Said1 said:
No. Just not fooled by your intentional misunderstanding. You're becoming extremely predictable and transparent these days. You might try a different shtick, or just fuck off altogether. Maybe we should put it to a vote.

Can I put in an absentee vote for option 2?

The ClayTaurus said:
Only if you want to vote after the election, he's been shipped off already.

He'll be back.

*edited by moderator*

Toro said:

Why it's Alex Trebec! j/k.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It is pretty good to live in this place and I am constantly amazed by the Schadenfreude factor in some foreign posters on the board.

Forum List

Back