I would go to WAR again, for the preservation of Israel

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I am not a Jew nor do I adhere to Jewish principles beyond their shared views and mutual hands off attitudes towards interference in Christianity as well as other religions. Their WAR is against the Hezbullah is not religious in nature. Their protracted war with the Palestinians is also not religious in nature. Their wars are for self preservation and against enemies that seek only to destroy them, their nation and their religion for stated sole intent to simply destroy Israel. I will defend Israel on that accord. I will defend Israel as certainly as I have defended the United States Of America.

In many ways, I fault the present American administration for this recent anti-Israeli uprising. We have invaded and occupied a country that, aside from it's now deposed leader, has never seriously threatened Israel. That concept alone would require a book of it's own to explain. GWB continues to use his, I think false, Christianity to explain his motives and self-expressed higher calling. Over and over again I read statements, even here on USMB, that decrie complete misunderstanding of and wishes for demolition of the Islamic world. It is that kind of hate and war-mongering that got us into this mess and it is that kind of hate and war-mongering that will keep us at war for possibly decades to come. We, Americans, have intimidated the Islamists to the very point of desperation that they cannot live with any American interference whatsoever in their own national and political affairs. Thus, we have the conflict in Lebanon. Another book of it's own.

Nonetheless, I will defend Israel. The wars in Iraq and elsewhere that have the slightest hint of American corporate intervention continue to be out of bounds for me.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I am not a Jew nor do I adhere to Jewish principles beyond their shared views and mutual hands off attitudes towards interference in Christianity as well as other religions. Their WAR is against the Hezbullah is not religious in nature. Their protracted war with the Palestinians is also not religious in nature. Their wars are for self preservation and against enemies that seek only to destroy them, their nation and their religion for stated sole intent to simply destroy Israel. I will defend Israel on that accord. I will defend Israel as certainly as I have defended the United States Of America.

In many ways, I fault the present American administration for this recent anti-Israeli uprising. We have invaded and occupied a country that, aside from it's now deposed leader, has never seriously threatened Israel. That concept alone would require a book of it's own to explain. GWB continues to use his, I think false, Christianity to explain his motives and self-expressed higher calling. Over and over again I read statements, even here on USMB, that decrie complete misunderstanding of and wishes for demolition of the Islamic world. It is that kind of hate and war-mongering that got us into this mess and it is that kind of hate and war-mongering that will keep us at war for possibly decades to come. We, Americans, have intimidated the Islamists to the very point of desperation that they cannot live with any American interference whatsoever in their own national and political affairs. Thus, we have the conflict in Lebanon. Another book of it's own.

Nonetheless, I will defend Israel. The wars in Iraq and elsewhere that have the slightest hint of American corporate intervention continue to be out of bounds for me.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

You contradicted yourself in the first paragraph, not to mention have proven yet again you have no clue as to what is going on nor why.

Psychoblues' Bush rant: :blah2:

So its President Bush's fault that Hezbollah kidnaps Israeli soldiers and began firing missiles into Israel. Why does that not suprise me.

I dunno, why does it surprise you? Lemme give you a short version.

Hezbullah is an extremist part of an Islamist entity. GWB has aggravated, quite successfully, the entire Islamist entity with his own words and actions. There can be no surprise when the radical ends of the entity unite to destroy their perceived enemies. What we as Americans have to be concerned about is this unity and what it might represent militarily to us. Are you with me so far? Was there a different option in 2003 and what are our options now?

I doubt if you can answer any of that and I know for sure I can only offer the same as I offered then.

Psychoblues

So its President Bush's fault that Hezbollah kidnaps Israeli soldiers and began firing missiles into Israel. Why does that not suprise me.

Psychoblues said:
I dunno, why does it surprise you? Lemme give you a short version.

Hezbullah is an extremist part of an Islamist entity. GWB has aggravated, quite successfully, the entire Islamist entity with his own words and actions. There can be no surprise when the radical ends of the entity unite to destroy their perceived enemies. What we as Americans have to be concerned about is this unity and what it might represent militarily to us. Are you with me so far? Was there a different option in 2003 and what are our options now?

I doubt if you can answer any of that and I know for sure I can only offer the same as I offered then.

Psychoblues

The option in 2003 was the same as now. Your attempted comparison and attempt to blame yet something else on President Bush is crap.

Psychoblue,

Hezbollah are terrorists and have been murdering innocents long before they ever heard the name of Bush. Their purpose and calling is to push Israel into the Sea and see every Jew die and they will not rest until that happens.

How does George Bush fit into that picture or have any control over their sworn agenda?

Oh no, gunny. There were many options open in 2003. Let me list only a few of them.

1. Allow the weapons inspectors to do their jobs.

2. Respect the intelligence that refuted the official claims.

3. Consider the implications of declaring a WAR on a sovereign nation that
actually had no ability to do us harm while justifying it with an already
declared War On Terror.

4. Allow the UN to exact it's collective intelligence and properly make the
call.

5. Consider that Americans might not be welcomed with flowers and praise
for an idea of freedom when the propensity existed that additional
freedoms would not be forthcoming. Remember Afghanistan?

6. You've never seriously thought about any of this, have you, gunny?
I've got many more options that I can discuss with you but let's clear
these out for now.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
The option in 2003 was the same as now. Your attempted comparison and attempt to blame yet something else on President Bush is crap.

Welcome, ocaligator!!!!!! Come on in and give your mind a much needed exercise!!!!! This is real simple political dialogue and event observation. Enjoy your stay, ocaligator!!!!! USMB is your place to be!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

ocaligator said:
Psychoblue,

Hezbollah are terrorists and have been murdering innocents long before they ever heard the name of Bush. Their purpose and calling is to push Israel into the Sea and see every Jew die and they will not rest until that happens.

How does George Bush fit into that picture or have any control over their sworn agenda?

Forum List

Back