I would demand my money back if I went to this show at Universal

It was nothing more than a platform for the owners of Universal Studios to promote a pro-Obama campaign rally made to look cool with comedy, dancers and music as the crowd cheers for Obama and makes fun of and spreads untruths about Romney.

Not to worry, it'll have a short run. I give it 4 more weeks.

isn't Universal owned by NBC? If so, that explains it. Living in Florida, they won't see another dime of mine. And it would be so even if it were done the other way. I go to Amusement Parks to get away from everyday crap.

Hey, wait a minute.

Assuming this "report" is true, isn't it an example of the very same free market corporate freedom the GOP obsesses about?

Or..is that corporate freedom only reserved for those corporations who tow the official right wing, anti-Obama line?

Don't go to the show. You guys are always babbling about the free market. Your okay with the CEOs of other companies telling their employees not to vote for Obama but not with this?

Don't go to the show. You guys are always babbling about the free market. Your okay with the CEOs of other companies telling their employees not to vote for Obama but not with this?

the thing is they dont tell people what it is until they are in there. They are putting their political beliefs on children and without their parents approval sorry . that is a bait and switch to me

Hey, wait a minute.

Assuming this "report" is true, isn't it an example of the very same free market corporate freedom the GOP obsesses about?

Or..is that corporate freedom only reserved for those corporations who tow the official right wing, anti-Obama line?

when i got done yelling at that manager, his eardrums would have blisters. and if he didn't want to give me my money back, i'd sue. bait-and-switch advertising is illegal.

I emailed corporate and Rush limbaugh. Hell if anyone can get a boycott going Rush will ...

Good luck with that. The Limbaugh crowd would rather watch Matlock and the price is right to go to Universal anyway.

the thing is they dont tell people what it is until they are in there. They are putting their political beliefs on children and without their parents approval sorry . that is a bait and switch to me

You should recognize bait and switch. Romney is a zen master at the practice

when i got done yelling at that manager, his eardrums would have blisters. and if he didn't want to give me my money back, i'd sue. bait-and-switch advertising is illegal.

I'd be pissed too, of course they have the right to free speech, but to pretend they are selling something to do with the movie Bill and Ted, while making it political, would piss me off. I don't go to amusement parks for propaganda and politics I go to have fun. It's BS.

Hey, wait a minute.

I emailed corporate and Rush limbaugh. Hell if anyone can get a boycott going Rush will ...

Good luck with that. The Limbaugh crowd would rather watch Matlock and the price is right to go to Universal anyway.

I love rush and I hate matlock and the price is right so you're ignorance is noted.

Hey, wait a minute.

You're a jerk.

So? It's the free market, right?

Caveat emptor.

1. Genetics? Yours is a gene pool in dire need of more chlorine.

2. How you can turn a blatantly unfair political ploy into something that Republicans should find acceptable is pretty much the hallmark of a jerk.

3. Wear it with pride.

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinnings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of eschatological world views.

need your binky?

pacifier.jpg

It's like paying $80 for a ticket to a John Mellencamp concert, only to have to sit there and listen to his envirowhack speech while a propaganda film plays on the big screen. Been there. Walk out?
No chance of a refund there.

1. Genetics? Yours is a gene pool in dire need of more chlorine.

Really? Tell me what you know about my genetics. Who's my Mama? Who's my
Daddy? Who were my grandparents on both sides? Great-grandparents? Where did they come from?

2. How you can turn a blatantly unfair political ploy into something that Republicans should find acceptable is pretty much the hallmark of a jerk.

Huh? What the heck are you talking about?

3. Wear it with pride.

Wear what?

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinnings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of eschatological world views.

You're babbling nonsense.

Let me get this straight:

Coal company making it mandatory for their employees to attend a Romney speech (without pay) = AOK

Chic-Fil-A donating money to anti-gay groups = freedom of speech

But:

A private company supporting Obama over Romney = "My panties are in a bunch! I'm going to sue you!"

Did I leave anything out?

Forum List

Back