I wote another letter to the newspaper-will they print it?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The city I grew up in needs to be declared an ideological and intellectual disaster area. The town has its own woke version of the Three Stooges represented by its liberal newspaper, radio station, and liberal arts college. Yes, it is a laughable Joe-Biden outcome, but few are laughing as the local medical center has become a convenient sidewalk yard sale for drug addicts and creeps employed by the city to ensure the health of the population.

The CEO of the medical center apparently went to medical school but then forgot about the Hippocratic Oath as soon as he was promoted to a bureaucrat. Of course, the people are told by the local broadsheet and talk radio program that “there is nothing to see here folks, move along”. “That bad orange man is gone and that is all that matters”. “Bury your dead and bow to the professionalism of the City Council comprised of “experts” that know what is best for you”.

We now know for sure that public apathy in local elections is not just inadvisable but lethal. The kinds of people that gravitate into these public offices are cut from the same cloth that produced Nazi collaborators in Europe during the Second World War. These people never go away; they lurk on the fringes of public life like opportunistic infections. Wokeness is a wound that is ripe for the spread of the disease of stupidity and as we all know there is no cure.

The troika of Keene’s college, newspaper, and talk radio program have been instrumental in the endumbening of the community and the city IQ is about the same as one of Phineas Barnum’s early circuses. The people in Keene all rushed to see the “Egress” and found themselves on the street with no ticket. So many Millennials in Keene are dropping like flies from Fentanyl that the event isn’t even considered newsworthy. Today Crickets are the new city bird, and they are everywhere like sacred cows.

Groupthink rules the day in Keene and its Hooterville media wave like honored guests on floats in a woke parade. What the hell happened to that city? If Rip Van Winkle woke up in Keene, he would have shot himself on the first day back. I voted for Donald Trump, and I will vote for him again if he is not taken out by the same stupid that has destroyed Keene.

Last edited:
I doubt they print it Raymond, but good for you.
Thank you:

Forum List

Back