I won't be buying Girl Scout cookies this year

The point is retard, it was your side that was offended by their original comments.

I'm not offended.

You're the idiot boycotting girlscout cookies because they hurt your feelings.

Stop being so damn sensitive.

Tell that to your leftist buddies who couldn't handle the Girl Scouts congratulating a conservative Justice.
Tell your side to stop being so fucking sensitive.

I buy enough for both of us. LOL. Just buy the damn cookies if you want them.

But really...WTF GSA....

I've had a problem with them for quite a while. Scouting should be scouting. Period. If boy scouts are learning to pitch tents, make fire with sticks, identify fauna, fishing, trapping, hunting, etc.... girls should be doing the same thing; not learning "cash management" by selling cookies as it says on the side of the box or whatever.

The girls get the short end of the stick from the cookie sales
After everyone takes their cut, the troop ends up with a pittance given all the work they do selling and distributing (85 cents a box)

This organization is getting too political.

Girl Scouts Post Tweet Congratulating Amy Coney Barrett, Then Delete It After Criticism

No politicians may step between me and my Samoas, and Do-Si-Dos. Any who do risk immediate castration.

Tell that to your leftist buddies who couldn't handle the Girl Scouts congratulating a conservative Justice.

Ok. Direct me to any of them who started topics here on USMB complaining about how the girl scouts hurt their dewicate wittle feewings.

But really...WTF GSA....

I've had a problem with them for quite a while. Scouting should be scouting. Period. If boy scouts are learning to pitch tents, make fire with sticks, identify fauna, fishing, trapping, hunting, etc.... girls should be doing the same thing; not learning "cash management" by selling cookies as it says on the side of the box or whatever.

After everyone takes their cut, the troop ends up with a pittance given all the work they do selling and distributing

Yea, but it's a good experience. I traveled our neighborhood in Boise along with my daughter when she was 9 or so. She sold over 200 boxes in about 2 hours and got some cool recognition. :)

Girl Scouts Post Tweet Congratulating Amy Coney Barrett, Then Delete It After Criticism

The left not being satisfied with destroying the boy scouts now they gotta go after the girls scouts too. The assholes won't be satisfied until they've destroyed the entire nation, its history, its culture and everyone in it.

But really...WTF GSA....

After everyone takes their cut, the troop ends up with a pittance given all the work they do selling and distributing (85 cents a box)

It adds up. You ever see the average volume of sales a successful troop can do?

I'm cornfused. How is a woman's organization congratulating a woman attaining one of the highest offices in the land political?

And why does celebrating women getting ahead having success bring criticism from the Left? I thought they were for women's rights!

And how could the GSOA not expect supporting Barrett to bring criticism? Why bother posting anything if you are not going to stand behind what you say?

And the big question: If all the Boy Scouts were molested by gay scout leaders leading to bankruptcy and lawsuits, then why haven't all the girl scouts been molested by lesbians?

I thought the Left defended being gay? So why then don't the Left support and defend gays doing what gays do?

But really...WTF GSA....

If girls don't do it, who will bake the cookies?

The men who work in the factories that make the cookies?

By girl scouts, do you mean middle-aged men who scout for girls?

Because I wouldn't buy their cookies, either.

1604077240128.png

1604077496831.png

Yet another thing conservatives boycott.

Everything is just so offensive to conservatives.

I think he's a Trump supporter....

1604077669342.png

These are the same people who buy Chinese crap every trip to Wal*Mart (the largest importer of Chinese crap) then come on here and beat their chest about how much they hate China and the Americans who have stuff made over there--like Trump--the Guy they are voting for.

Its no surprise the blobbers are so upset.

But really...WTF GSA....

Who said Cash Management is a bad thing?
The Boy Scouts of America are currently filing for bankruptcy.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with that. Don't call it scouting though.

Ok. Direct me to any of them who started topics here on USMB complaining about how the girl scouts hurt their dewicate wittle feewings.

I'm referring to the assholes that complained to the Girl Scouts about congratulating Barrett. You'll need to tell them to put their big boy pants on.

They are also expensive and the packaging contains less cookies. Only two servings per package as one serving is a sleeve.

How many here remember when GSA cookies use to be really good?? Like.... GOOD.
I don't buy them because now they suck. All artificial corn syrup flavored by products. Ugh.... no thanks

Forum List

Back