I won't be buying Girl Scout cookies this year

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I buy enough for both of us. LOL. Just buy the damn cookies if you want them.

But really...WTF GSA....

I've had a problem with them for quite a while. Scouting should be scouting. Period. If boy scouts are learning to pitch tents, make fire with sticks, identify fauna, fishing, trapping, hunting, etc.... girls should be doing the same thing; not learning "cash management" by selling cookies as it says on the side of the box or whatever.

Girl Scouts Post Tweet Congratulating Amy Coney Barrett, Then Delete It After Criticism
A polite congratulation of Amy Coney Barrett's appointment to the Supreme Court is not a political endorsement, and very much in order for an organization hoping to inspire girls to achieve success in their lives, relationships, and careers.

Girl Scouts Post Tweet Congratulating Amy Coney Barrett, Then Delete It After Criticism
A polite congratulation of Amy Coney Barrett's appointment to the Supreme Court is not a political endorsement, and very much in order for an organization hoping to inspire girls to achieve success in their lives, relationships, and careers.

Just remember, Barrett isn't a woman to people who qualify everything by political outlook, and not reality.

But really...WTF GSA....

I've had a problem with them for quite a while. Scouting should be scouting. Period. If boy scouts are learning to pitch tents, make fire with sticks, identify fauna, fishing, trapping, hunting, etc.... girls should be doing the same thing; not learning "cash management" by selling cookies as it says on the side of the box or whatever.

I am currently on weight watchers, so no GS cookies until my interim goal/cheat week.

But really...WTF GSA....

If girls don't do it, who will bake the cookies?

But really...WTF GSA....

I am currently on weight watchers, so no GS cookies until my interim goal/cheat week.

I don't care what diet you're on. If you don't eat Thin Mints you're a dirty commie. :mad:

Deleting the comments after libs pissed and moaned IS political.

But really...WTF GSA....

If girls don't do it, who will bake the cookies?
It is pretty much a guarantee Hillary won't.

But really...WTF GSA....

Who said Cash Management is a bad thing?
The Boy Scouts of America are currently filing for bankruptcy.

But really...WTF GSA....

I don't care what diet you're on. If you don't eat Thin Mints you're a dirty commie. :mad:

Feh with the mint cookies, Samosas and tagalongs are where it's at.

Exactly.
If CumOnHer Harris wins the vice presidency, I would expect the Girl Scouts to congratulate her. She is a woman attaining an office/position of power, and the first woman to do so.
If any conservatives gave them shit, I’d say they were wrong to do so.
Sad that they would need to remove a tweet.

Forum List

Back