I wonder why our police force are quitting in Democrat run cities?

I happen to think America is great. In spite of people like yourself.

Yeah, except you and other liberals never have anything good to say about it. It is like saying I love my car but I hate the color, the engine, the manufacturer, the interior, the electronics, the body style, etc. Basically, I “love” my car but I don’t really like anything about it.

Democrats have said for years that they want to “fundamentally” change America. You don’t typically want to fundamentally change something you love because the reasons you presumably love it in the first place is because of the fundamentals themselves. Try telling your wife/girlfriend that you love her but what to fundamentally change her. See how that goes over.

Democrats are loyalists to their party and their leaders. Much like the loyalists to England during the Revolutionary War days, your allegiances lie elsewhere.
The message you're responding to is one where I said, "I happen to think America is great."

Surely you can muster the "patriotism" to say you think America is great too....can't you?

I see, you think it is great, but don’t love it. Gotcha.

I happen to think America is great. In spite of people like yourself.

Yeah, except you and other liberals never have anything good to say about it. It is like saying I love my car but I hate the color, the engine, the manufacturer, the interior, the electronics, the body style, etc. Basically, I “love” my car but I don’t really like anything about it.

Democrats have said for years that they want to “fundamentally” change America. You don’t typically want to fundamentally change something you love because the reasons you presumably love it in the first place is because of the fundamentals themselves. Try telling your wife/girlfriend that you love her but what to fundamentally change her. See how that goes over.

Democrats are loyalists to their party and their leaders. Much like the loyalists to England during the Revolutionary War days, your allegiances lie elsewhere.
The message you're responding to is one where I said, "I happen to think America is great."

Surely you can muster the "patriotism" to say you think America is great too....can't you?

I see, you think it is great, but don’t love it. Gotcha.
Lol... Well, I do love it as well...

But...

I see...you don't think America is great. Feel free to GTFO.

LI don't wonder at all why Police Force are quitting Rat's run cities.

Not at all.

If I was one of them I would quit too.
I wonder how you clothe and feed yourself.

Liberals support law enforcement...we want to see it more effective. We also want to see the Capitol Hill Police cop killer brought to justice. Do you? Didn't think so.
You only support law enforcement for certain races. Others you want no law enforcement at all. How stupid is your post?

I support all law enforcement. You pick and choose your spots depending on who is being arrested and investigated.
No you don’t . You never have. Of course you send more police to high crime areas. It’s you that has a problem when those areas are in certain racial neighborhoods. The law follows the crimes. You call it racist.
You have a choice where you send your cops.

You can send them to the crime ridden neighborhoods where they can do some good or you can send them to the crime free neighborhoods where they can ticket speeders and jaywalkers.

It would be great if the high crime areas were all white neighborhoods because we all know that white men are the cause of all the problems in this nation and the world. Unfortunately those white guys are so evil and slick nobody reports them when they commit their crimes. The solution might be to send all the cops flooding into the white neighborhoods and catch those evil white men actually in the process of committing their crimes. Black Lives Matter protestors would likely love that tactic. No cops, no black guys shot by cops. Of course the only drawback is the black neighborhoods would quickly turn into war zones.
Well, now you're just being stupid.

But here is what happens. If you're a cop and you follow a motorist around in your squad car for a few minutes, you'll see a driving infraction. Police have the discretion to pull you over or not for these infractions. A lot of time, records show, they pull over more minority motorists than other ethnic groups.

More blacks get pulled over than whites because more cops are patrolling the high crime areas in an attempt to reduce crime. Those areas are predominately poor and house a high percentage of blacks.

Add to that the fact that when one of the fewer cops in a more well off neighborhood sees a black driver he may become suspicious and pull him over. I agree with you that black drivers are more often targeted than white drivers in upscale neighborhoods.

But it can happen to whites too. Once I was driving through Palm Beach, Florida with my wife looking at how the really rich people lived. I quickly realized I had picked up a tail, a local cop was right behind me. Realizing that shortly he would pull me over I quickly turned off the ocean view road and exited the city. My bright red Dodge Dart with chrome wheels, a racing stripe and a very loud production muffler system didn’t quite fit in that luxury neighborhood.

Out sightseeing in Mississippi with my wife I was in some real small town with a jail that had a big “City Jail“ sign and a town hall with an enormous “Town Hall” sign. I stopped and took some pictures.

As I was leaving the local sheriff pulled me over and asked what I was doing. I politely explained I found his little town attractive and wanted some pictures of it.

He looked at me like your stereotypical southern cop and said, “You best get your ass out of here, boy.”

I politely replied, “Yes sir.”

I’m not sure but I think he muttered, “ Damn Yankee” when he turned to leave.

Now if I would have “copped an attitude” with that sheriff chances are I woukd have had a chance to see what the inside of that jail looked like.

Fortunately like most white boys my father had explained to me how to act when a cop pulls you over. A little respect goes a long way.

I don't wonder at all why Police Force are quitting Rat's run cities.

Not at all.

If I was one of them I would quit too.
I wonder how you clothe and feed yourself.

Liberals support law enforcement...we want to see it more effective. We also want to see the Capitol Hill Police cop killer brought to justice. Do you? Didn't think so.
You only support law enforcement for certain races. Others you want no law enforcement at all. How stupid is your post?

I support all law enforcement. You pick and choose your spots depending on who is being arrested and investigated.
No you don’t . You never have. Of course you send more police to high crime areas. It’s you that has a problem when those areas are in certain racial neighborhoods. The law follows the crimes. You call it racist.

You don’t get to tell people who they are or what they believe. Parroting right wing lies about people on the left gets you nowhere.

All you’ve proven with your post is that you are stupid and gullible and believe anything that Fox News tells you

Cops have loved ones and families too. They would like to come home to them every day. A reduced force means more risk. Anyone would weigh the risk/benefit especially when they change radically.

You don’t get to tell people who they are or what they believe. Parroting right wing lies about people on the left gets you nowhere.

All you’ve proven with your post is that you are stupid and gullible and believe anything that Fox News tells you
Yes, people are what they are and, in America, no one demands them to not be who they are or what they believe. That being said, there are plenty of media sources that would LIKE to tell US who we are and what to believe.

Today, unless one accesses that which any media tells them NOT to access, or bashes as 'crazy,' is not well informed. Beware of Google 'Fact Checkers' as well, get your own facts. You have access.

Forum List

Back