I Wonder What Trump Has Been Up to Lately

Umm the Democrats are running this country right now. That was back when men were men, women were women, only women competed on women's sport's teams, children learned what they were supposed to in school, they were heavily protected from pedophiles and there would be penalties if operations removing their breasts and or privates were performed.
you are making far too much sense for the troll to comprehend.:auiqs.jpg:that is WHY the elite hate trump because he is not part of the corrupt two party system that Biden,Bush,Obama and Clinton all are,not involved in child pedophile as them which is WHY coyote loves all these ex presidents.

in trumps short one term in office he cleaned that up with many 3 times as many child pedophiles arrested than obama did in TWO TERMS in office.Obama did not giver a shit about any of that going on,.he LOVED it.

you are making far too much sense for the troll to comprehend.:auiqs.jpg:that is WHY the elite hate trump because he is not part of the corrupt two party system that Biden,Bush,Obama and Clinton all are,not involved in child pedophile as them which is WHY coyote loves all these ex presidents.

in trumps short one term in office he cleaned that up with many 3 times as many child pedophiles arrested than obama did in TWO TERMS in office.Obama did not giver a shit about any of that going on,.he LOVED it.

I'm not getting involved with you and Coyote now. If you two want to fight be my guest but please leave me out of it. Anyways, I wanted to share an update with you guys.

Other than his past possible indictment we don't hear much in the news about him anymore. At least what he's been up to and it's been like that since his 2024 presidential run announcement.

Probably because he knows in order to pull off another win he has to be really secretive in keeping the knowledge of his plans away from the Democrats and news media, because if I'm just being honest I'm scared for him.

I honestly don't know if he can win again no matter how much we need him to if DeSantis doesn't run. Number one reason being the way that women and children are being treating in this country (especially the children) needs to stop.
Why are you clueless? Do you watch liberal media or what is the reason for your not knowing that Trump had a rally in Waco, Texas? or has been indicted?

I'm not getting involved with you and Coyote now. If you two want to fight be my guest but please leave me out of it. Anyways, I wanted to share an update with you guys.

Please don’t call me into a fight with a cackling retard who is obsessed with me and is better ignored.

Thank you in advance :)

Please don’t call me into a fight with a cackling retard who is obsessed with me and is better ignored.

Thank you in advance :)

I'm not I'm just saying that I like you both. (Although I don't like your politics) and I'm not choosing sides.

That’s fine,I don’t care,not asking you to,I don’t need anybody to help me humiliate her,she does an outstanding job of that on her own with her owns posts. :laughing0301:

just so you know fjb here is the REAL reason why Trump is being indicted. they cant kill him as they did kennedy because of too much sophisticated technology today,because of that trump is always one step ahead of them so this is WHY they are indicting him.I love tucker carslson,he is one of the best alternative media sources out there not controlled by the corporate media. fox news is corrupt but even though carlson works for them he is NOT.they dont like him at fox share this video with all your friends

Last edited:
I wish that he had been behind the balloons.
Pentagon has told the truth here finally, massive intelligence gathering operation happened there.

Unpopularity? The guy is MORE popular now and in 2020 got the most votes of any sitting president in HISTORY. More votes BTW than Joe will ever get if he runs again as sitting president, mark my words.

Baggage? Have you looked at Joe's baggage? 95% of Trump's "baggage" is a creation of the left. Let's look at his "baggage" as most often pointed out by people just like you:
  1. He's orange (I guess that is a vague reference to his supposed use of facial tanning cream).
  2. He combs his hair forward.
  3. He plays golf (he OWNS many golf clubs).
  4. He could stand to lose 20 pounds now.
  5. He's combative and often derisive of those that combat with him.
  6. He's non-PC (which you comport falsely with his being "racist" and a white supremacist despite the evidence to the contrary).
  7. He actually puts America first (which you falsely comport with xenophobia).

If he didn't have shit, you wouldn't be so worried about him.

BOOM.

just so you know fjb here is the REAL reason why Trump is being indicted. they cant kill him as they did kennedy because of too much sophisticated technology today,because of that trump is always one step ahead of them so this is WHY they are indicting him.I love tucker carslson,he is one of the best alternative media sources out there not controlled by the corporate media. fox news is corrupt but even though carlson works for them he is NOT.they dont like him at fox share this video with all your friends

Like Tucker said so well,that is Trumps REAL Crime.His war against Globalism.

I am a fan of the president of El Salvador.He recently said they are not going to listen to any lectures from America about how to have a democracy when we dont even have a democracy anymore after having a stolen election.

Outside of your little cult, he is the most popular person in the country.

this is WHY him and Coyoto dont like Trump because he did not do any of this that these four presidents did.that is WHY they dont get indicted.

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

I am a fan of the president of El Salvador.He recently said they are not going to listen to any lectures from America about how to have a democracy when we dont even have a democracy anymore after having a stolen election.

Probably the next country the CIA will run a coup in.

Forum List

Back