I wonder how many unplanned pregnancies will come from the flea party

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I bet it will keep the abortionist quite busy! Since we know they are having sex out there and who knows what else! :eusa_whistle:

I bet having sex with somebody that hasn't had a bath in two weeks in the middle of Times Square would be a real memory...

Last edited:
I would be concerned about an outbreak of E. Coli and the effects on my unborn child.

I bet it will keep the abortionist quite busy! Since we know they are having sex out there and who knows what else! :eusa_whistle:

I wonder how many hours it takes you to come up with these gems of threads? :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Let's see they shit and pee on the ground then roll around in the mud they made with their pants off. What could happen?

Let's see they shit and pee on the ground then roll around in the mud they made with their pants off. What could happen?

Right...they shit and piss on the ground and then roll around in it and have sex. You. Are. A. Moron.

Right...they shit and piss on the ground and then roll around in it and have sex. You. Are. A. Moron.

It's amazing how many wingnut women on this forum try to work shitting and having sex into the same post.

It's amazing how many lefties want to ignore the fact that these guys are doing exactly that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back