I wonder how many folks will spend their stimulus check stocking up on toilet paper?

I'm one of the fortunate people who are still employed, so I'll probably blow most of it on video games and booze.

Or I'll donate it to charity.

Mostly likely video games and booze though.

The government or the shadow government is playing mind tricks on you all. You guys needs to stay away from food products with GMO ingredients.
These Globalists are laughing at you all. Because they know that they still have control over your minds.
Like there is a viruses that is spreading. And one of these viruses is named coronavirus, which it has been around for years. But this little virus that many has contracted over the years. That they has turned this mole hill into a huge mountain.
People had died with bad breath. But that doesn't means that his breath killed them. Like there are a lot of people died with dirty finger nails,. But that doesn't means that the dirt under their nails had killed them.
Lots of people has this disease in them since the day they were born. But it only becomes stronger is when the body's immune system becomes lower. And I mean very low. Like at the point of death very low.
right now, these Globalist are taking advantage of this virus that has been around for ages. To see how much power that they has in their tongues.

1585386896493.png

Right here is the message that I got from the man who did my taxes for me after I wrote to him asking if my stimulus money would have to be paid back next year when tax time is here again.

Single individuals with less than $75,000 will get the stimulus check. They may have a provision on the tax return for next year. Unknown for now. But not repaid.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, a little bit of everything should be done with the money, save it, help those who need it, buy what is needed most, buy what is wanted most, etc. Then again maybe a little bit of everything isn't the smartest move. I've never invested anything in the stock market due to the risk of losing whatever I invest which is also why I have no interest in indulging what goes on in Vegas should I ever go there.

Forum List

Back