I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Clinton Baptiste

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2019
A West Country town
Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.

Welcome to our beautiful part of the internet universe.

Please note this site is very friendly and a fine upstanding gentleman like yourself will feel at home.

Please enjoy and any question I am sure our great, wise and wonderful moderation team will gladly help you...

Please note this site is very friendly and a fine upstanding gentleman like yourself will feel at home.

Please enjoy and any question I am sure our great, wise and wonderful moderation team will gladly help you...

Thank you, we English are the masters of politeness.

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.
Welcome to someone who lives where my roots derived.

First off, did you vote for Brexit?

I look at the UK weather daily. Brrr.

Yes! I voted for Brexit. We really should be out of the EU now, we were let down by the Conservatives, Theresa May was a remainer who simply ran down the clock.
Boris Johnson will take us out of the EU once he is elected, only one other party remotely worth voting for against the Tories is the Brexit party.
I was born in an era where there was no foreigners, no black people, only white Anglo Saxon. Knowing we can never put the genie back in the bottle we must try to preserve our white way of life and stop all immigration.

Yes! I voted for Brexit. We really should be out of the EU now, we were let down by the Conservatives, Theresa May was a remainer who simply ran down the clock.
Boris Johnson will take us out of the EU once he is elected, only one other party remotely worth voting for against the Tories is the Brexit party.
I was born in an era where there was no foreigners, no black people, only white Anglo Saxon. Knowing we can never put the genie back in the bottle we must try to preserve our white way of life and stop all immigration.
No blacks? Do you mean Packies? That is what you call them, right? Elaborate.

No sir I do not engage in petty name calling.

Pakies, not Packies.

What we have in the U.K. is a crumbling NHS, Extra £billions are promised by all parties in the forthcoming elections, social housing has exploded, 250,000 extra new houses are being built at an alarming rate on green belt lands, all government services are stretched, from social care to getting an appointment to see a doctor, there is simply too many people.

Pakies, not Packies.

No.... it’s simply “Pakis”

No sir I do not engage in petty name calling.
Good enough. Hope you get along with some on this board.

Pakies, not Packies.

No.... it’s simply “Pakis”
Right

Pakies, not Packies.
Whatever. Still sounds the same.

Welcome.
Are your teeth crooked?

Welcome, Roy! Have a cuppa
tea-party-pouring-tea-into-a-tea-cup-picture-id493691782

Hello, sir, welcome to the site. Having voted FOR Brexit and a supporter of Boris Johnson, you sound like you're a smart man. A warning - Some of the mentally challenged ones that post on these boards WILL call you names. Sometimes profane or vulgar names. Just ignore these fools. That seems to work best with these individuals.

Forum List

Back