I WISH This Was A 'Political Satire' Joke, But It's NOT - CCP Declare Wuhan Lab Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

No Remorse: China Now Says the Wuhan Lab Deserves a Nobel Prize
The Chinese Foreign Ministry argues that the Wuhan Institute of Virology deserves to win the Nobel Prize for Medicine.

1624382774818.png

C'mon, say it with me - you know you want to .... WTF?!

Late last week, the Chinese Academy of Sciences nominated the Wuhan Institute of Virology for its Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize, specifically naming Shi Zhengli, a.k.a. “Bat Woman,” and Yuan Zhiming, director of the WIV’s Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory.

Chinese state-run media explained that, “The award is mainly given to individuals or research groups who have made or demonstrated significant achievements in the past five years . . .

I guess, technically, you could honestly say causing a Pandemic that killed millions of people all over the world was a 'significant achievement'....

The Chinese Foreign Ministry argues that the Wuhan Institute of Virology deserves to win the Nobel Prize for Medicine.

View attachment 504394

Late last week, the Chinese Academy of Sciences nominated the Wuhan Institute of Virology for its Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize, specifically naming Shi Zhengli, a.k.a. “Bat Woman,” and Yuan Zhiming, director of the WIV’s Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory.

Chinese state-run media explained that, “The award is mainly given to individuals or research groups who have made or demonstrated significant achievements in the past five years . . .

I guess, technically, you could honestly say causing a Pandemic that killed millions of people all over the world was a 'significant achievement'....

Kind of doubt the Nobel Committee will have any problem dispensing with that recommendation.

View attachment 504394

Kind of doubt the Nobel Committee will have any problem dispensing with that recommendation.
Isn't it the next logical step in the progression? They already awarded the Peace Prize to a guy who did nothing, then turned out to apparently enjoy killing people via drone strikes, so now it's time to award a Nobel to someone who did the opposite of what the prize is supposed to represent.

View attachment 504394

Isn't it the next logical step in the progression? They already awarded the Peace Prize to a guy who did nothing, then turned out to apparently enjoy killing people via drone strikes, so now it's time to award a Nobel to someone who did the opposite of what the prize is supposed to represent.
Look for, but it will not happen. Proposing or suggesting is like an indictment. You can indict a ham sandwich, but it will not pass muster or is it mustard? ;)

View attachment 504394

Well sure, if you kill enough people that would eventually bring the world peace.

Bill Gates seemed to think that befriending Epstein would win him a Nobel Prize

So maybe if the Wuhan lab people could find the right pedophile they could win the darn thing.

I stopped trying to make sense of these things long ago, and am much happier for it.

Forum List

Back