I wish he could buy Google search results

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Google search has changed a lot over the years it has become surreptitiously passive aggressive in their manipulation of search results.

Since I've been banned from Twitter and Google I'll have to sit it out.

Historically speaking I think the political weaponization is tantamount to dirty campaign tricks on a yearly scale.

I watch over the past 10 years or so,
while their scope and agenda broaden.

It's not like looking in the Encyclopedia Britannica they will direct you where they want you to go.

Worse than that is that they guard heavily the subjects they don't want you to engage.

I don't know if I can get back into Twitter I'm not sure if I care I do like Elon Musk for doing this I'd like to have access to my 15,000 tweets over 12 years.

Politics is politics but the left is going to have to come up with something new.

I just googled
"google cooks search results"

Unbelievable...

So I scored this link through Yahoo search.

Twitter and facebook and google are a political burden on free speech and the Bill of Rights.

I think open source algorithms would be the "fair election" of information and expression.

Right now they're all stuffing The Ballot Box, virtually speaking...

Last edited:
Google search has changed a lot over the years it has become surreptitiously passive aggressive in their manipulation of search results.

Historically speaking I think the political weaponization is tantamount to dirty campaign tricks on a yearly scale.

It's not like looking in the Encyclopedia Britannica they will direct you where they want you to go.

Worse than that is that they guard heavily the subjects they don't want you to engage.

I don't know if I can get back into Twitter I'm not sure if I care I do like Elon Musk for doing this I'd like to have access to my 15,000 tweets over 12 years.

Politics is politics but the left is going to have to come up with something new.

I just googled

Unbelievable...

Twitter and facebook and google are a political burden on free speech and the Bill of Rights.

I think open source algorithms would be the "fair election" of information and expression.

Try your Twitter account it's probably active again.

I just googled

Unbelievable...

Twitter should let you back on fairly soon.

Political suspensions are to be lifted.

• Banned
Thanks they have no record of @ washamericom.

I don't know if they save them or if they evaporate

I offered at Jack
I would trade my archives in exchange for promising never to post again...

Elon might be different.

Forum List

Back