I will take a break from USMB ...

I hate her voice. Especially when she's upset.

She was doing well until she got to the election was stolen. Until and unless she can make a connection between prices of insulin and Biden getting the nod in the election it's a shitty argument. People will focus on that rather than getting the current admin to revert some pretty heinous practices in the drug market. Kind of stupid to do if that was the goal.

This whole post would have been better served in a thread where the topic was actually about it.

It’s been almost a year I’ve been here and it’s time for me to move on ...

I miss reading books and feel I’ve gotten a bit addicted to prowling the threads here and reading how lunatics and wise men argue over American partisan politics. It’s really a boring subject to me and I’ve just had my fill. I fear it will get even more tedious now that mad “citizen Trump” — “the Man who wanted to be King” — has been finally sent packing. I’ll still drop by once in awhile, though.

Anyway, best of luck ... to most of you.

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ... and this news will be a wonderful gift to my wife. My birthday is also this month. The Chinese new “Year of the Ox” just arrived (my sign). This will be the end of the 6th 12-year anniversary cycle of Constellations ... which supposedly means something or other. Mostly it just makes me feel old. :(

Anyway, cheers, a little love, and happy Lunar New Year to all those who try to “keep the faith” — you know who you are.

:dance:

You are good poster, one of a thoughtful rare handful...I'll miss you.

I miss reading books and feel I’ve gotten a bit addicted to prowling the threads here and reading how lunatics and wise men argue over American partisan politics. It’s really a boring subject to me and I’ve just had my fill. I fear it will get even more tedious now that mad “citizen Trump” — “the Man who wanted to be King” — has been finally sent packing. I’ll still drop by once in awhile, though.

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ... and this news will be a wonderful gift to my wife. My birthday is also this month. The Chinese new “Year of the Ox” just arrived (my sign). This will be the end of the 6th 12-year anniversary cycle of Constellations ... which supposedly means something or other. Mostly it just makes me feel old. :(

Anyway, cheers, a little love, and happy Lunar New Year to all those who try to “keep the faith” — you know who you are.

These boards can become addictive time suckers and should be used sparingly for entertainment purposes only. Nobody every changes anyone's mind - EVER.
I've got a dozen books I need to read, work to do - Am also in the process of building an additional deck as well.
Thanks for the inspiration! Gonna cut my posting time at least by 1/2 :)

Yea, it's a good time to bow out so that you won't have to defend the Biden regime's raping of the American people.

Insulin prices suddenly SKYROCKET under Biden. Many Americans are taking a HUGE hit and, unless the price immediately reverts back to the Trump days, many will inevitably die. Will Biden act?

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/pol...359751001/

I debunked this yesterday. Back for more ALREADY? :laughing0301:

You're a great and sane poster. We need more like you. Be back soon!

Be gone foreigner. No fucks were given about your useless opinion anyway.

You're a great and sane poster. We need more like you. Be back soon!

Yep - Tom is one of my favorite posters too. It's a shame losing him and those like him, but also inevitable. USMB is the Trumpiest board on the Internets.
He's a fucking foreigner. His opinion on American politics is fucking worthless.
Do you ask your dog for advice on the cats litter box because that is what his opinion is worth.

Seriously, it's akin to asking your dentist for automotive advice. He isn't familiar with the subject matter beyond what he hears or reads in the news.

I watch lots of news on astronomy so my opinion on black holes or dark matter are now relevant by the standards you idiots hold.

Now, govt. regulation and interference in the free market is okay.

There is no "free market" because your political masters in the party prevent free-market competition in the drug industry, shit-for-brains. Keep sucking Biden's cock, it's the only thing you're good at.

They own massive sized patent pools; they can charge whatever they can, and extorting poor people is no problem for them, as the govt. will subidize them to some extent at whatever prices they feel like chargng. There is no competition until the patents run out.

Your paid dnc contract ran out huh?

Thanks for the last year you've been here. You've given the forum a little class and courtesy and knowledge of the outside world. I'm hoping to see you return in time.

Thanks for the last year you've been here. You've given the forum a little class and courtesy and knowledge of the outside world. I'm hoping to see you return in time.

I can tell from the number of people disagreeing/laughing that class, courtesy, and real discussion is not a goal for them - especially when they disagree with the point of view. Wish we had more. Makes me understand WHY people end up trolling and letting loose. They get frustrated.

BIDEN CHEATED ADIOS DEM ...

Best wishes, you were a thoughtful voice in this forum.

Yea, it's a good time to bow out so that you won't have to defend the Biden regime's raping of the American people.

Insulin prices suddenly SKYROCKET under Biden. Many Americans are taking a HUGE hit and, unless the price immediately reverts back to the Trump days, many will inevitably die. Will Biden act?

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/pol...359751001/

Of course Dr Love finds people's illness funny. Leftists are dirtbags.

I'm considering following Twitter's lead and "blocking" everyone who insist Biden "won" this election fairly. Who should even listen to the opinions of people who are so disconnected from reality

Forum List

Back