I will not have a chance on Television, but I would like to try to run here

Cast your vote and watch changes take place

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I will never have a chance to participate in American elections, nor do I wish to do so, because I was not born in America, and more than I care about America alone, I care about the world as a whole, and there is no such a thing as elections for the world leader as I know it.

You could say I went over the edge lately, due to my life experiences, or you can just look at it hypothetically, but suppose I am a candidate put up against the coalition of Democrats and Republicans in America who have finally worked things out and run against me whom for whatever reason they consider to be an even bigger threat, big enough to find a need to join together.

Democrat/republican coalition platform basic: Fill in what ever makes you most happy about them, leaning democrat or republican as you wish.

My platform:
I have a coalition of 435 candidates for congress (one in each district), 100 candidates for senate (two in each state), one presidential and a vice presidential candidate, myself I am only a leader, these are my so called puppets, but I do all the talking, instead of hiding behind the shadows. all my candidates swore complete loyalty to me.
My promise is
THE PLAN: While politicians backed by big money can win popularity contests, they have absolutely no chance to win a referendum with American people. In a referendum, people can vote not only FOR the candidates that the establishment media publicizes as winners, but they can also vote AGAINST those candidates. Mr. Nobody conducted such referendums, always with similar results, but establishment trolls and the political experts can claim it is childish and ridicule the results because it has a few voters. The purpose of the New world Government at the moment is to get people who have some recognition such as Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, and as many others as possible to officially endorse this referendum to get more people to vote, and make it as official as possible and undeniable to the rest of the world, that Americans in fact have no government representing them – Elections in America are rigged / See how I became a leader of the World

1) Using the internet and the word of mouth, people of the world spread message about the New World Government. The whole world, particularly leaders of nations considered hostile by Zionist regime shall recognize New World Government as the official government of United states, (and the puppet regime on the establishment media as criminals that represent international bankers: After all, they give billions of dollars to Israel, which has universal health care for its’ citizens, while they argue with the US president about the joke they call Obama care)

2) New World Government presents 435 candidates for congress (one in each district), 100 candidates for senate (two in each state), one presidential and a vice presidential candidate as an alternative to the democrat/republican circus on television. New World Government candidates will take an oath to and not participate in any debates or discussions on the establishment media. People will then see the distinction between the popular candidates from the circus on television and know at the same time that there are other candidates who do not associate with establishment media, but are a part of a movement that is very popular on the streets.

3) Americans will then elect all congressmen, senators and a president appointed by the Leader. Congressmen and Senators then give the leader full power. If not not enough win then...

4) The leader then demands UN monitored elections in every nation starting with the so called axis of democracy nations. These elections will not be a popularity contest type, but will offer people for and against vote. Negative votes will deduct positive votes. People will elect real leaders and the world will finally be liberated from international bankers.

This can be done in as soon as 2014 elections - If all elected, Congressmen and Senators politely ask the president of United States to step down or acknowledge Mr. Nobody as the leader and grant him his powers.

New World Government does not lean left nor right, and what the establishment media tries to portray it as, will become less and less relevant. For example, they try to get the candidates on television to argue even about things such as gay rights and climate changes.

THE PURPOSE OF THE NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT IS VERY CLEAR video

1) Liberate the world from international bankers charging interest on peoples’ money creating a welfare class of billionaires at the expense of degrading the rest of humanity.

2) Modest retirement to every citizen of the world over the age of 50 – this money will not come from federal reserve press or from American tax payers as it is going around the world now, but from those nations themselves.

3) Eliminate all property tax to people over 50 – repossessing properties from old people who can no longer work to pay property tax, can be likened to a young lion pushing out an old lion. Humans themselves do not practice this, unless they are enslaved and desperate to serve their masters. If space is an issue, we must instead look into population control in a humane way – instead of wars which profit certain class, recognize that life creation is a privilege and not a right. More on that later.

4) A - Rehabilitation island for addicts willing to quit their addictions – a self sustained island by volunteers who want to quit their addictions. addicts who enter the island are not allowed to leave for one year. Anyone caught smuggling any addictive types of food, alcohol or tobacco to the island is also not allowed to leave for one year. Parents of kids under the age of 21 shall have the authority to send their kids to this island. B – Lawless island for nuisance such as addicts who are beyond help, aggressive people and other enemies of civilized society. C – Special island for super smart people.

5) Democratic elections are a Fraud - Establish a standard digital internet voting system where any candidates name can be typed in, with absolutely no names written on the ballot box – people who are incapable to type in their candidates name, have absolutely no business voting. Implement negative voting in all elections – each voter gets one for as well as one against vote, so that we can also vote against the candidate that the establishment media claims is popular and we believe is not.

6) Eliminate all private prisons – no one shall profit from inmates: all prisoners must sustain themselves either by their own labor, be funded by their families, find a charity or be put out of their misery – today in America, prisoners are a business, and that is why we have so many.

Last edited:
If you people ever wonder why the government sucks, let this thread be the answer - you can't even vote in this poll, because it's not publicized on the establishment media.

I will never have a chance to participate in American elections, nor do I wish to do so, because I was not born in America, and more than I care about America alone, I care about the world as a whole, and there is no such a thing as elections for the world leader as I know it.

You could say I went over the edge lately, due to my life experiences, or you can just look at it hypothetically, but suppose I am a candidate put up against the coalition of Democrats and Republicans in America who have finally worked things out and run against me whom for whatever reason they consider to be an even bigger threat, big enough to find a need to join together.

Democrat/republican coalition platform basic: Fill in what ever makes you most happy about them, leaning democrat or republican as you wish.

My platform:
I have a coalition of 435 candidates for congress (one in each district), 100 candidates for senate (two in each state), one presidential and a vice presidential candidate, myself I am only a leader, these are my so called puppets, but I do all the talking, instead of hiding behind the shadows. all my candidates swore complete loyalty to me.
My promise is
THE PLAN: While politicians backed by big money can win popularity contests, they have absolutely no chance to win a referendum with American people. In a referendum, people can vote not only FOR the candidates that the establishment media publicizes as winners, but they can also vote AGAINST those candidates. Mr. Nobody conducted such referendums, always with similar results, but establishment trolls and the political experts can claim it is childish and ridicule the results because it has a few voters. The purpose of the New world Government at the moment is to get people who have some recognition such as Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, and as many others as possible to officially endorse this referendum to get more people to vote, and make it as official as possible and undeniable to the rest of the world, that Americans in fact have no government representing them – Elections in America are rigged / See how I became a leader of the World

1) Using the internet and the word of mouth, people of the world spread message about the New World Government. The whole world, particularly leaders of nations considered hostile by Zionist regime shall recognize New World Government as the official government of United states, (and the puppet regime on the establishment media as criminals that represent international bankers: After all, they give billions of dollars to Israel, which has universal health care for its’ citizens, while they argue with the US president about the joke they call Obama care)

2) New World Government presents 435 candidates for congress (one in each district), 100 candidates for senate (two in each state), one presidential and a vice presidential candidate as an alternative to the democrat/republican circus on television. New World Government candidates will take an oath to and not participate in any debates or discussions on the establishment media. People will then see the distinction between the popular candidates from the circus on television and know at the same time that there are other candidates who do not associate with establishment media, but are a part of a movement that is very popular on the streets.

3) Americans will then elect all congressmen, senators and a president appointed by the Leader. Congressmen and Senators then give the leader full power. If not not enough win then...

4) The leader then demands UN monitored elections in every nation starting with the so called axis of democracy nations. These elections will not be a popularity contest type, but will offer people for and against vote. Negative votes will deduct positive votes. People will elect real leaders and the world will finally be liberated from international bankers.

This can be done in as soon as 2014 elections - If all elected, Congressmen and Senators politely ask the president of United States to step down or acknowledge Mr. Nobody as the leader and grant him his powers.

New World Government does not lean left nor right, and what the establishment media tries to portray it as, will become less and less relevant. For example, they try to get the candidates on television to argue even about things such as gay rights and climate changes.

1) Liberate the world from international bankers charging interest on peoples’ money creating a welfare class of billionaires at the expense of degrading the rest of humanity.

2) Modest retirement to every citizen of the world over the age of 50 – this money will not come from federal reserve press or from American tax payers as it is going around the world now, but from those nations themselves.

3) Eliminate all property tax to people over 50 – repossessing properties from old people who can no longer work to pay property tax, can be likened to a young lion pushing out an old lion. Humans themselves do not practice this, unless they are enslaved and desperate to serve their masters. If space is an issue, we must instead look into population control in a humane way – instead of wars which profit certain class, recognize that life creation is a privilege and not a right. More on that later.

4) A - Rehabilitation island for addicts willing to quit their addictions – a self sustained island by volunteers who want to quit their addictions. addicts who enter the island are not allowed to leave for one year. Anyone caught smuggling any addictive types of food, alcohol or tobacco to the island is also not allowed to leave for one year. Parents of kids under the age of 21 shall have the authority to send their kids to this island. B – Lawless island for nuisance such as addicts who are beyond help, aggressive people and other enemies of civilized society. C – Special island for super smart people.

5) Democratic elections are a Fraud - Establish a standard digital internet voting system where any candidates name can be typed in, with absolutely no names written on the ballot box – people who are incapable to type in their candidates name, have absolutely no business voting. Implement negative voting in all elections – each voter gets one for as well as one against vote, so that we can also vote against the candidate that the establishment media claims is popular and we believe is not.

6) Eliminate all private prisons – no one shall profit from inmates: all prisoners must sustain themselves either by their own labor, be funded by their families, find a charity or be put out of their misery – today in America, prisoners are a business, and that is why we have so many.

The bolded: I will be back to "thank" you for that anti-semitic bullshit later.

You're too late someone already solved the problems of the world and the universe too.

These solutions fix everything, all that is needed is their implementation.

#5. An Aquarium Hires the World's Tallest Man to Save a Choking Dolphin

#4. A Village Without Sunlight Builds a Giant Mirror

#3. The International Space Station Is Saved by a Toothbrush

#2. Los Angeles Saves a Reservoir With Millions of Plastic Balls

#1. People Keep Tigers from Sneaking Up on Them by Wearing Backward Masks

5 Easy Fixes to Complex Problems You Won't Believe Worked | Cracked.com

By the Dems and Reps joining forces and working things out, they will have more pull than anyone else. So they would take the best of your ideas anyway and coopt them as they do others. They would not need you to be in charge to implement the solutions that work.

My platform:
My promise is

PS I do agree with converting prisons and sweatshops etc into self-sustaining schools, work-study programs, teaching hospitals etc. That will take all parties and all communities repurposing sites to serve their respective populations.

By the Dems and Reps joining forces and working things out, they will have more pull than anyone else. So they would take the best of your ideas anyway and coopt them as they do others. They would not need you to be in charge to implement the solutions that work.

My platform:
My promise is

PS I do agree with converting prisons and sweatshops etc into self-sustaining schools, work-study programs, teaching hospitals etc. That will take all parties and all communities repurposing sites to serve their respective populations.

That is indeed an interesting idea. But wouldn't it depend on the type of inmates being incarcerated, if you are thinking of having these things to rehabilitate them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back