I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

Is a contaminated mask a biohazard or not?
Simple question you folks seem to avoid.
One thing is certain, that a mask contaminated with Covid sure as hell isn't being treated as one.
Never mind what you think I believe.

The mask is used to reduce the spread. Meaning if you have it and your mask is contaminated, then you’re at least less likely to spread it to others.

I’m sure we’ll disagree. Hence why I said I’m not trying to change your mind.

Last edited:
Let me use the State of Texas as an example and I might be incorrect but the last time I checked Abbott left it to the County Judges with something about fifteen percent hospitalization rate and if a county exceeds that limit they can put restrictions on but can not fine anyone for breaking the restrictions.

Now as for the business you have the right to go there or not but you do not have the right to tell the business to serve you because as usual they have the right to refuse service.

Remember the woman that got arrested in Galveston for resisting arrest because she refused to wear her mask at BOA and the manager of the bank told her to leave?

A business holds that right and as much as you want to say they don’t, well they do.

For me it is simple and I never say a damn thing to anyone in public and I wear a mask and have gotten my shot but if you were with me and didn’t want to wear one then I am fine with it because it is your choice but if the store refused you entry and you said they had no right, well I disagree and they do just like they can refuse me if I wear the mask and they have a no mask policy.

I know you disagree and we will never agree on this but remember I support your right to do whatever you want.
See?

The problem here, is now we have data.

There were states that mandated masks, and states that didn't. There were nations in Europe that mandated them, and some that didn't. There was statistically, not a lot of difference, and if there was any? It actually tended to be in the reverse. Those places that mandated the harshest lock-downs and masking protocols were hit the hardest.

So why should folks mess with nature and their immune systems? What arrogance of humanity makes us think that millions of years of evolution of our species can be manipulated by authoritarian diktats to control nature? Why should businesses, corporations, and institutions have the right to put TK's immune system and psychological well being at risk?

:dunno:

". . . This dogma was illustrated by Anthony Fauci’s response to the situation in Texas, which repealed its mask mandate and saw cases plummet. Asked to explain this result, Fauci responded: “I’m not really quite sure….It could be they’re doing things outdoors.” He declined to even consider the fact that perhaps masks are not effective at controlling spread of the coronavirus. In other words, the theory that universal masking stops the virus is becoming non-falsifiable. . . "

<snip>

". . . The entire paper is worth reading. It cites most known studies and knowledge in the scientific literature prior to the Spring of 2020, including the WHO: “Facemasks are not required, as no evidence is available on its usefulness to protect non-sick persons.”

The author goes on to explain a myriad physiological dangers associated with mask wearing:

In addition to hypoxia and hypercapnia, breathing through facemask residues bacterial and germs components on the inner and outside layer of the facemask. These toxic components are repeatedly rebreathed back into the body, causing self-contamination. Breathing through facemasks also increases temperature and humidity in the space between the mouth and the mask, resulting in a release of toxic particles from the mask’s materials. A systematic literature review estimated that aerosol contamination levels of facemasks including 13 to 202,549 different viruses. Rebreathing contaminated air with high bacterial and toxic particle concentrations along with low O2 and high CO2 levels continuously challenge the body homeostasis, causing self-toxicity and immunosuppression.

And some psychological harms of masks:

As described earlier, wearing facemasks causing hypoxic and hypercapnic state that constantly challenges the normal homeostasis, and activates “fight or flight” stress response, an important survival mechanism in the human body. The acute stress response includes activation of nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, and the immune systems. These include activation of the limbic part of the brain, release stress hormones (adrenalin, neuro-adrenalin and cortisol), changes in blood flow distribution (vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels and vasoconstriction of visceral blood vessels) and activation of the immune system response (secretion of macrophages and natural killer cells). Encountering people who wear facemasks activates innate stress-fear emotion, which is fundamental to all humans in danger or life threatening situations, such as death or unknown, unpredictable outcome. While acute stress response (seconds to minutes) is an adaptive reaction to challenges and part of the survival mechanism, chronic and prolonged state of stress-fear is maladaptive and has detrimental effects on physical and mental health. The repeatedly or continuously activated stress-fear response causes the body to operate on survival mode, having sustained increase in blood pressure, pro-inflammatory state and immunosuppression.

And the conclusion:

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such as SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemasks can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize proper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

This article represents a new challenge to the pro-masking position. It argues that masks are not merely a “talisman,” as the Journal of the American Medical Association said in April 2020 (before the authors were forced to retract three months later). The situation is far worse: masks are not just useless, but actively damaging to individual health and social well-being. . . . "

See?

The problem here, is now we have data.

There were states that mandated masks, and states that didn't. There were nations in Europe that mandated them, and some that didn't. There was statistically, not a lot of difference, and if there was any? It actually tended to be in the reverse. Those places that mandated the harshest lock-downs and masking protocols were hit the hardest.

So why should folks mess with nature and their immune systems? What arrogance of humanity makes us think that millions of years of evolution of our species can be manipulated by authoritarian diktats to control nature? Why should businesses, corporations, and institutions have the right to put TK's immune system and psychological well being at risk?

:dunno:

". . . This dogma was illustrated by Anthony Fauci’s response to the situation in Texas, which repealed its mask mandate and saw cases plummet. Asked to explain this result, Fauci responded: “I’m not really quite sure….It could be they’re doing things outdoors.” He declined to even consider the fact that perhaps masks are not effective at controlling spread of the coronavirus. In other words, the theory that universal masking stops the virus is becoming non-falsifiable. . . "

<snip>

". . . The entire paper is worth reading. It cites most known studies and knowledge in the scientific literature prior to the Spring of 2020, including the WHO: “Facemasks are not required, as no evidence is available on its usefulness to protect non-sick persons.”

The author goes on to explain a myriad physiological dangers associated with mask wearing:

And some psychological harms of masks:

And the conclusion:

This article represents a new challenge to the pro-masking position. It argues that masks are not merely a “talisman,” as the Journal of the American Medical Association said in April 2020 (before the authors were forced to retract three months later). The situation is far worse: masks are not just useless, but actively damaging to individual health and social well-being. . . . "

Private business have that right as long as the courts allow it, and until you can get a court ruling in your favor I am powerless and will tell you just do what you feel is right.

I will mask up and I took the vaccine but let me make it clear I know which mask I should use seeing all my life ( yes, all of it ) I have suffered from acute long disease, so masking up as always been recommended during certain times of the year, but is not advised for everyone!

Government and businesses throughout history have gone overboard many times and are they now?

Yes, and decades from now our Government will issue it generic apologies and tell you oh well, but as of now all I can say is do what you feel is best!

Even the OP understand that from me!

Why should businesses, corporations, and institutions have the right to put TK's immune system and psychological well being at risk?

As long as they are working within the law, businesses have the right to set their own policies. You have the right to go elsewhere if you don't like their policies.

You are threatening insurrection over masks, lol.... and you are threatening federal agents, which is why you are now reported (again) to HS. They know YOUR address, moron. They're surveilling your internet activity, moron.

You bring that treason around me you'll wish you'd stayed home, little incel bitch.
No shit, lol....

Come and get some.

Those who insist on endangering others by refusing vaccination and masks are in fact committing deadly assaults.

That's why your sort is fair game, little incel punk. Your virus-spewing presence is an assault against anyone near you. Here's the best advice you'll hear all day: don't come near ME. Got that, pigboy?
Or what?

You gonna run tell your mom?

Lol

And that means what to me, exactly? Am I supposed to be offended or something?

It means exactly what it said.

You can associate with whoever you want. But if they live across the country, then you’re going to need to take a really long drive as airlines still require masks.

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.

NICE! Besides all the frenzy the COVID shot is the new flu shot.

The Covid Vaccine is not a cure and is a vaccine to prevent severe sickness and even then it fails at times and death will result from it.

You can be vaccinated and still contract the virus and spread it, and youth can contract the virus and spread it without showing signs.

As for masks that is a State and Local Government choice and private business choice.

Private Business has the right to enforce mask wearing or say it is optional or just refuse to enforce it until required by local or state authorities.

A business and government can deny you access and have that right to do so.

As for me and let me be clear it is your choice and I will never demand you do anything!
I don't get sick

Did you Johnson and Johnson the manufacture of the one shot vaccine contributed to both GEORGIA DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES? IN 2020
and Moderna contributed mostly to democrats

Forum List

Back