I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

You new here or something?

I ask, because most of the covid cult freaks that post here already know that I worked in an ER for the entirety of this bullshit, up until a couple months ago. I was exposed constantly.

I never got it, or I never noticed.

None of the other people in my life outside of work did either, so I clearly didn't spread it either.

I attribute my natural immunity to not being a whimpering little pussy like you.
Well, I guess all you tough guys are immune, right, Ace? So the 600,000 who died from COVID are "whimpering little pussies" right genius? Maybe we all should start working on our Charles Bronson act, that'll fend it off.

Amazing.

Well, I guess all you tough guys are immune, right, Ace? So the 600,000 who died from COVID are "whimpering little pussies" right genius? Maybe we all should start working on our Charles Bronson act, that'll fend it off.

Amazing.
Be healthy and strong..... best way to avoid being sick.

Sure. You can drive to associate with whoever you want. The rest of us can fly.
I really wish I was a pilot and had a plane right now because I bet there is a lot of money in flying private for people that are fed up with the airline industry.

I really wish I was a pilot and had a plane right now because I bet there is a lot of money in flying private for people that are fed up with the airline industry.

Yup. I bet anti-maskers would be willing to pay at least quadruple what they would pay at a regular airline.

Seems dumb to me, but they can do whatever they want with their money.

Yup. I bet anti-maskers would be willing to pay at least quadruple what they would pay at a regular airline.

Seems dumb to me, but they can do whatever they want with their money.
Some people value not having their time wasted, their persons groped, and their dignity insulted.

Nothing stupid about paying quadruple the price because you don’t want to wear masks?

Ok lol.
The masks are a feel good virtue signaling measure.
Can you explain why with a contagion that is supposedly so deadly that used masks are not considered a biohazard and red bagged for incineration?
Instead they are tossed in the garbage, in the streets and eventually end up in our waters...
1621988184228.png

Which also was another feelz good measure.

That I and several million other men, won't comply with, and will fight you over.

Now since the US Government can't beat a few thousand motivated and determined Afghans with 30 year old ordnance, what makes you think you're gonna do shit to tens of millions of much more heavily armed and better resourced Americans, in our own country?

And guess what? The ones trying to come after us won't be living behind Hesco walls with armed guards, they'll be living in the same neighborhoods we do, driving the same streets, and shopping in the same stores...... which makes them oh so easy to get to.

View attachment 519172
You are threatening insurrection over masks, lol.... and you are threatening federal agents, which is why you are now reported (again) to HS. They know YOUR address, moron. They're surveilling your internet activity, moron.

You bring that treason around me you'll wish you'd stayed home, little incel bitch.

Exactly.

Now watch as all the control freaks rush to disagree with this, and expose themselves as nothing more than wannabe tyrants.
Those who insist on endangering others by refusing vaccination and masks are in fact committing deadly assaults.

That's why your sort is fair game, little incel punk. Your virus-spewing presence is an assault against anyone near you. Here's the best advice you'll hear all day: don't come near ME. Got that, pigboy?

Can you explain why with a contagion that is supposedly so deadly that used masks are not considered a biohazard and red bagged for incineration?
Instead they are tossed in the garbage, in the streets and eventually end up in our waters...
View attachment 519553
do you ever stop whining, bitch?

Get vaccinated, put on your mask, and shut up you spoiled arrested-adolescent punk

do you ever stop whining, bitch?

Get vaccinated, put on your mask, and shut up you spoiled arrested-adolescent punk
So you fail to answer a valid question about a contaminated medical device and its proper disposal, and instead revert to insults like a petulant child.
Fuck off, newby.

You are threatening insurrection over masks, lol.... and you are threatening federal agents, which is why you are now reported (again) to HS. They know YOUR address, moron. They're surveilling your internet activity, moron.

You bring that treason around me you'll wish you'd stayed home, little incel bitch.
The badass internet warrior speaks--fucking big-mouthed paper tiger, typical democrat.

View attachment 519553

You’re welcome to think what you want. I’m not trying to change your mind on your convictions.

But there are consequences to those convictions. If you want to travel, you might not want to go too far unless you really like driving.

You’re welcome to think what you want. I’m not trying to change your mind on your convictions.

But there are consequences to those convictions. If you want to travel, you might not want to go too far unless you really like driving.
Is a contaminated mask a biohazard or not?
Simple question you folks seem to avoid.
One thing is certain, that a mask contaminated with Covid sure as hell isn't being treated as one.
Never mind what you think I believe.

Forum List

Back