I will never understand why so many blacks waste so much emotion on whites who don't like blacks

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.

This has been my thoughts for years.

Waste of emotion to me. Just like this video I saw tonight where the black guy beat up the white guy in the diner for calling him the N word. And after all that the white guy is still racist

LOL

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.

neither am I because I don't break the law

Great, you haven't driven your car into a crowd yet.

Great, you haven't driven your car into a crowd yet.

So u saying if the black man drove the car into a crowd the cops would have killed him?

Somehow I don't feel the privilege that is spoke of so often by self oppressed people I guess because I have had to work so hard all my life without an inheritance from family as so many self oppressed people think. One advantage I had over many people is I did have parents that loved me and taught me to work and become independent. The statement you make "murdered by police" is a foolish thing that many self oppressed individuals make as it is totally inaccurate.

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
I think this is the first thing you have ever said that I agree with.

I think this is the first thing you have ever said that I agree with.

Its too many things for me to worry about besides a white person who doesnt like blacks

Things like my bank accounts, credit score, my vacation to VA in 3 days, where will i get a new coat from, my new diet, where i want to be working in 3 years

Who gives a fuck about racists people? Lol

instead why some whites don't like blacks?
Racism isn't about not liking black people.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

That is why black ppl can't be racist on systematic level. Because we don't have a system (the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color)

• A white supremacist does not have to hate anyone.
  • A white supremacist can like black people.
  • A white supremacist can raise money for a country in Africa.
  • A white supremacist can adopt non white child.
  • A white supremacist can have sex with non white people and many white supremacist have done everything I describe.
A white supremacist will study a rock at bottom of the ocean and put the rock under microscope and a non-white person will come along

Black person = "What you doing there, bob "

White supremacist = "I'm studying this rock"

Black person = "Why you studying that for "

White supremacist = "I'm studying it because it's there and I'm going to find out why it's there. How long it's been there, what's it's purpose is, what's inside it and how I can use it."

Black person "How long you gonna do that ?"

White supremacist "As long it takes"

Black person "Really ?"

White supremacist "Yes and everything that I look at I'm gonna investigate. So I'm going to study this rock just to see if I can use it to dominate you. That's my mission. That's what I'm gonna do. What you doing today ?"

Black person "I'm just going to chill with mates and listen to some music"

White supremacist "And that's why I dominate all you people. Goodbye. I gotta back to my work"

2.jpg

That's the white supremacist.
Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right"

1957-09-04.jpg

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were. The American civil rights movement succeeded when people stopped being scared.

Calling out racism matters more when it comes from whites.

That is because of the Rules of Racial Standing, that thing where white people think others whites are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? White people discount what blacks say, it is part of their cultural conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and, just as important, what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.
Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Once again. Racism has little to do with liking black people.#

There were many whites who supported slavery yet managed to have personal kindness for individual black people. Ever watched Django unchained and his relationship with Steven ?

But a mistake you are making is to assume that black people like me or I would guess IM2 are trying to persuade white people,

I'm not.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you seem to expect me and others black people to write to the white supremacist point of view.

As if there are not enough people doing that already. .
Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about
I guess this is number 1 on
derailing for dummies

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

That is why black ppl can't be racist on systematic level. Because we don't have a system (the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color)

• A white supremacist can have sex with non white people and many white supremacist have done everything I describe.
A white supremacist will study a rock at bottom of the ocean and put the rock under microscope and a non-white person will come along

White supremacist = "I'm studying it because it's there and I'm going to find out why it's there. How long it's been there, what's it's purpose is, what's inside it and how I can use it."

Black person "Really ?"

White supremacist "Yes and everything that I look at I'm gonna investigate. So I'm going to study this rock just to see if I can use it to dominate you. That's my mission. That's what I'm gonna do. What you doing today ?"

White supremacist "And that's why I dominate all you people. Goodbye. I gotta back to my work"

2.jpg

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right"

1957-09-04.jpg

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were. The American civil rights movement succeeded when people stopped being scared.

That is because of the Rules of Racial Standing, that thing where white people think others whites are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? White people discount what blacks say, it is part of their cultural conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and, just as important, what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.

There were many whites who supported slavery yet managed to have personal kindness for individual black people. Ever watched Django unchained and his relationship with Steven ?

But a mistake you are making is to assume that black people like me or I would guess IM2 are trying to persuade white people,

I'm not.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you seem to expect me and others black people to write to the white supremacist point of view.

derailing for dummies

Correct. I am not about persuading, I am about pointing out the lies whites tell themselves and to show whites how what they say about us applies 10 times to them.

Why should i care about how white people feel or think? Too many other things to worry about

Why should i care about how white people feel or think? Too many other things to worry about

And most of those worries are caused by the white people you don't have time to worry about.

Black person "Really ?"

2.jpg

1957-09-04.jpg

I'm not.

derailing for dummies

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.

tons more white people- both in # and percentage are killed by the police you libtard.

We don't compare people who are in amed stadoffs when we talk about police killings in the black community. If you are black and you shoot at police no one complains. So when you have police walking up to a car with a white person doing nothing and ending up dead, let's talk about how many more whites are killed by police than blacks.

Forum List

Back