I will Likely Vote 3rd Party in 2024 If It Becomes an Option.

I will Likely Vote 3rd party in 2024 if it becomes an option

Voting third party has been an option your entire life. You're just one of the lemmings.
We know it's an option. BUT NEVER BEFORE would a third party grab more than the established party

It would be foolish to vote 3rd Party before now.
Thanks for confirming what I said

Tunturisopuli_Lemmus_Lemmus.jpg

I believe it would be too early and irresponsible to make such a decision at this time. I would prefer to see who the candidates are, what their vision and proposed agenda would be prior to emphatically marking such a declaration. The beauty of being a libertarian is your not involved in the established “two” party vetting garbage fest.

According to Mark Steyn, the Patriot Party would place the Republican Party in a distant third.

I despise most of the "leadership" of the Republican Party. Democrat lite doesnt work for me

Here's How Donald Trump's 'Patriot Party' Could Become a Political Force
Which assures a Democrat win.
Welcome to California everywhere in the US.
That's always the argument which is why I never considered it before.

BUT IF the majority of "Republicans" prefer a newly formed party over the corrupt DEEP STATE Republican Party, then it is time for that party to CHANGE OR DIE

According to Mark Steyn, the Patriot Party would place the Republican Party in a distant third.

I despise most of the "leadership" of the Republican Party. Democrat lite doesnt work for me

BUT IF the majority of "Republicans" prefer a newly formed party over the corrupt DEEP STATE Republican Party, then it is time for that party to CHANGE OR DIE
Deep State Republicans Oh ok you tried to make a funny. Ha ha!

Figure the odds.
What we need to do is get rid of the leadership in the GOP.

How much you want to bet Trump will try to make it a paid membership thing. He knows his supporters are dumb enough to send money in. He got them to do it before with his 'help me fight the steal with a donation' scam..

Forum List

Back