‘I Will Bring Every Single Gun Loaded': Virginia Mom Charged in Threat to School Over Mask Policy

At the minimum, her stupid ass needs to be locked up. Yes, her children should be taken away. How is she going to raise them from a damn jail cell. The ignorance reflected in her whole statement is overwhelming. I can tolerate a lot of shit, I can't tolerate STUPID. Honestly, I think her ass needs to sterilized, because the last thing this world needs is one of her spawn.
Why don't you execute her for claiming the election was stolen?
How about putting her entire family into indentured servitude!!!
I know....lets round up all of the antivaxxers and put them into workcamps!!!

Yup Death penalty for words.
yeah compared to threatening to words threatening to shoot people for mandating that her children wear a mask while at school.

People who are stupid enough to state that they will return to a SCHOOL with all their guns and with them loaded is ignorant. If she actually has guns why wouldn't she be taken seriously? She could have threatened to return with her lawyers if what she meant was metaphorically.

yeah compared to threatening to words threatening to shoot people for mandating that her children wear a mask while at school.

People who are stupid enough to state that they will return to a SCHOOL with all their guns and with them loaded is ignorant. If she actually has guns why wouldn't she be taken seriously? She could have threatened to return with her lawyers if what she meant was metaphorically.
Yep....let's get those angry Soccer Moms off the streets soes we can fill them with more hardened criminals on early release.

This isn't what the argument is about, so don't change the subject.
Kinda sorta is actually...
Kids and masks ...

I just get a kick how they never acknowledge the survival rate while 13 year olds drop dead of heart attacks ....

dark humor gives the gloees and hall monitors strokes
hahshhshshshs.jpeg

June 14, 2008 Obama: "if they (republicans) bring a knife to a fight we'll bring a gun". How is that any different and why wasn't Obama arrested for a gun threat?

3af2c-16428599829026-1920.jpg

A Virginia mom was charged Friday after telling Page County school board members who’d been discussing mask policies that she would bring loaded guns to her children’s school.

“I will bring every single gun loaded and ready,” Amelia Ruffner King, 42, said Thursday in remarks at a Page County Public Schools Board meeting.

King was charged Friday with making an oral threat while on school property, Luray police said in a social media post.

She was released on a $5,000 bond, police said.

Is this a bad look for the pro-gun folks?

Should she lose her guns?
Charge her with everything conceivable. She may beat the charges but she won't beat the ride.

What she said was metaphorical, not literal. She apologized for the way she phrased the statement. She in no way meant "all guns loaded" as in actual firearms, but all resources she can muster to get her children schooled in math."

Go to 1:39:24 in the video...

Bullshit. That was a terroristic threat. Ban her from campus too.

A Virginia mom was charged Friday after telling Page County school board members who’d been discussing mask policies that she would bring loaded guns to her children’s school.

“I will bring every single gun loaded and ready,” Amelia Ruffner King, 42, said Thursday in remarks at a Page County Public Schools Board meeting.

King was charged Friday with making an oral threat while on school property, Luray police said in a social media post.

Definitely a bad look for the anti-parent crowd because she was obviously using a figure of speech. Only a moron would think she intended violence...lol

Bringing one's guns loaded for bear (and all similar iterations) has been a metaphor for "bringing all argument means to the table" for generations. Looks like she used it in such a context. Of course in today's hyper sensitive mass psychosis it's viewed by many as literal and the strident calls for crucifixion are screamed to the heavens.

It's not like she brought a real gun to school by eating her sandwich into the shape of a gun.

What do you think happens to totalitarian governments?

Forum List

Back