I Went To The Grocery Store

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've started this game on other forums, but I don't think that I have on here yet. So this is how the game works, I start off the OP by saying I went to the grocery store and I got an item that starts with A and I can make up how many that I got of it. The next person then has to say that they got something starting with B and repeat what I said and so on and so forth. So follow my example. :) (The game will reset once we hit Z.)

I went to the grocery store and got a bag of apples.

B: I went to the store and got some bread.

That's good but you also have to repeat what I got remember? So so far it's I went to the grocery store and I got a bag of apples and some bread and I'll add a few carrots. :)

That's good but you also have to repeat what I got remember? So so far it's I went to the grocery store and I got a bag of apples and some bread and I'll add a few carrots. :)

A: I went to the store and got a bag of apples.
C: I went to the store and got a few carrots.
D: I went to the store and got a bag of dog food.

Never mind lol

I went to the grocery store and got a bag of apples, some bread, a few carrots, and a bag of dog food and a carton of eggs.

E: I went to the store and got a pair of earphones.

Bunch of hooligans going in, smashing and grabbing shit!
1638847581139.jpeg

Imma call the po-po! :abgg2q.jpg:

. . you folks should pay for some of this stuff!

Okay how am I going to do this when I see that some ignored people replied to this?

Sounds like this Game didn't do well here...too many goof offs. I play it on other groups and it goes very well. Gotta be more specific and say What One Buys.... I'll start up now again and start with J since it's my first initial of my name....we'll see if others follow along with Rules, and you gotta put A-Z in the header.

Jelly

K

Sounds like this Game didn't do well here...too many goof offs. I play it on other groups and it goes very well. Gotta be more specific and say What One Buys.... I'll start up now again and start with J since it's my first initial of my name....we'll see if others follow along with Rules, and you gotta put A-Z in the header.

Jelly

K

Wait, am I supposed to repeat what you say or just post my own now?

I don't know if I am playing it correctly. I thought we just go in alphabetical order, and say what we bought at the store. But, I could be wrong about that.

I've seen this kind of game in another forum and we just go one by one in alphabetical order and when we reach Z, we start over.

Just in case, I'll restart the game. I went to the store and I got:

Asparagus

And next person just needs to think of something that starts with "B".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back