I watched the end of the US Women Wokesters soccer match today.

You're the one stating that somehow someone has to represent "over half" of the nation.
The lesbian players cannot be representatives of a country that they hate

and they scar the whole team that blindly follows their lead

I was happy to see one player who stood and placed her hand over her heart

but one is not enough

PS: thanks for sticking to the "trump was robbed" tearful reply. It's delicious to hear you still singing the same sad song 6+ months after his legendary ass kicking.
You are delusional

read that post again

The lesbian players cannot be representatives of a country that they hate
But you can?
and they scar the whole team that blindly follows their lead
yeah... They hate America so much; they're doing this for free. Fuck off shit brains.
I was happy to see one player who stood and placed her hand over her heart

but one is not enough
Yeah...did you stand up for the Anthem when it was played or did you just take another bong rip.

Like I said...fuck off.

What sport was that? pool or pub darts?

I don't believe a word you say anyway. If you told me it was sunny outside, I'd leave the house in a raincoat. Folk like you are liars.

Besides, woman are great at some sports and athletics. Woman's soccer is just pathetic though. That's my point.
You do not know any more about him than you claim he knows about you. Fo you not remember one post to the next?

rapinoe is an arrogant blithering ignorant hypocrite and should embarrass candycorn but doesn't, which is quite revealing itself.

Every player of a sport will admit to you that women are more fundamentally sound.
Who told you that? That sounds like something someone would say to defend the unbearable boredom of women's basketball.

Forum List

Back