I watched the end of the US Women Wokesters soccer match today.

My conclusion, Rapinhoe sucks. She had so many chances on big shots and passes and missed BADLY on all of them. Maybe she needs to withdraw and make way for someone up to the task.
And you wonder why the Trump Cult is so hated!

My conclusion, Rapinhoe sucks. She had so many chances on big shots and passes and missed BADLY on all of them. Maybe she needs to withdraw and make way for someone up to the task.
The idiocy of right wingers with their cancel culture.

The idiocy of right wingers with their cancel culture.
You obviously don't understand what 'cancel culture' means. I'm not trying to cancel Rapinhoe's career like you rabid Liberals do every freaking day on Social Media. I'm just pointing out the obvious fact that she is sucking balls and costing her team.

This one didn't age well.

You obviously don't understand what 'cancel culture' means. I'm not trying to cancel Rapinhoe's career like you rabid Liberals do every freaking day on Social Media. I'm just pointing out the obvious fact that she is sucking balls and costing her team.
Cancel culture? You mean like when a republic pol at any level says something critical of the former president and the orange cult goes crazy?

Not quite

the lesbian America haters do not represent a majority of American citizens and hopefully they never will
And you do?

Yeah...your blob lost by 8M votes.

And you're the one actively rooting against our Olympic team, our President, the nation in general in favor of some fantasy you have about the South rising again or the 4th reich or something.

This is where you cry "trump was robbed" which gets funnier and funnier by the day.

And you do?

Yeah...your blob lost by 8M votes.
I notice that you had to drag libs favorite boogyman into the conversation

but maybe you are onto something

trump voters may be the only ones in America who still respect our country

You're the one stating that somehow someone has to represent "over half" of the nation. Over 1/2 of the nation wanted your blob gone. So you don't represent anything other than the chronically delusional and the chronically dishonest.

And that is what your version of respect is worth... the man who tried to have his mob stop the peaceful transfer of power.
You guys don't respect anything; you're in a cult.

PS: thanks for sticking to the "trump was robbed" tearful reply. It's delicious to hear you still singing the same sad song 6+ months after his legendary ass kicking.

Forum List

Back