I was wrong.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.

Whites are not experts on black families. You can't even deal with issues of your own. Outside of people living together, these women have boy friends. So all of this racist crap about no fathers is just that. And the reality here is this is not the cause of problems.

I just found this out and thought you'd find this interesting

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That’s 99% White? |

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Some Republican on another thread tried to tell me that all the people in red states who are on welfare are Democrats. That's impossible.
That is what kills me. They think all shiftless people are black. I know white people who are shiftless,lazy, use welfare and enabling families to scrounge off all their lives.

Ummm....we don't ALL think that. Who said all shiftless people are black? Please point to a thread or post that says that. There are many white folks that are shiftless, lazy and use and abuse the welfare system. Your statement is biased and baseless.

One of you lying republicans suggested that all the people in Owsley County that voted for Trump were the blacks on welfare. That's the welfare capital of the USA and it is 99% white. So I was just debunking the bullshit lies that some Republican here said.

This isn't the first time they've repeated that lie. Or the first time I debunked it.

So you are just changing the subject when you say "we don't all think that".

And yes you do. For example your arguments for why 96% of CEO's are white men suggest that white men are just more qualified/smarter/better than women and blacks.

You TOTALLY deny bias exists. So without saying it, you're saying blacks/women just aren't good enough. That's why in a country as diverse as ours, 96% of CEO's are white men.

And us liberals all that that's bullshit.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.

Whites are not experts on black families. You can't even deal with issues of your own. Outside of people living together, these women have boy friends. So all of this racist crap about no fathers is just that. And the reality here is this is not the cause of problems.

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Some Republican on another thread tried to tell me that all the people in red states who are on welfare are Democrats. That's impossible.
That is what kills me. They think all shiftless people are black. I know white people who are shiftless,lazy, use welfare and enabling families to scrounge off all their lives.

Ummm....we don't ALL think that. Who said all shiftless people are black? Please point to a thread or post that says that. There are many white folks that are shiftless, lazy and use and abuse the welfare system. Your statement is biased and baseless.

Unfortunately for your lying ass, I have read the posts from some of your fellow racists. You entered here calling my OP a winner and that OP is not how I feel. It was a composite of the conversations I have had with racists in here. So I decided to see what would happen if I said the things about blacks those like you NEED to hear. I knew what the outcome would be. Attaboys from all the racist who have chosen to believe such racist bullshit. And you fell right in line.
Actually I still agree with your original post, even if you think it's wrong, it sounded pretty fucking spot on to me my friend.

Just curious, but when does the race card end? Right now it is impossible for minorities to be racist or wrong in any way whatsoever. Is there a point where that goes away? When do people become responsible for themselves?

In real life, NOW. In a discussion, we have to be honest about how life in America isn't fair for poor black kids. It's a lot easier for a white kid to get out of poverty than it is a black kid. Just the fact that most hiring managers DO have bias and are white, puts blacks at a disadvantage. In other words, way too many racist white hiring managers in America still. Blacks still WAY TOO under represented in the boardrooms.

WHEN will this be over? When 96% of CEO's aren't white men. Way too much diversity in America for all of our CEO's to be WHITE MEN. You think they are smarter than the rest of us? No smart indian men? No smart Chinese men? No smart women? No smart blacks? No smart hispanics? No smart arabs?

You think there is a justifiable reason why a country as diverse as ours is still being controlled/ruled/run by all white men?

This is the good old boys network and it needs to be broken up.

If 60 or even 70% of CEO's were white men, that I could understand. That I could defend. But 96? Come on people. Wake up.

And you would think I would love it because I'm a white male. Actually, I think fairness would be better. Because these CEO's aren't guys like me. They are rich boys who come from rich parents. They are who become CEO's. Even my brother went to Michigan State and got a masters and he's a VP of a fortune 500. Guess what he will never become? A CEO. They went to ivy league and they have connections. Connections I don't have. You see, I realize that to these rich white men, we are all N*#*$rs.

So you are getting a real grasp on life! Life isn't fair. Not even for hard working white kids. You should quit blaming others and take control of what you do have. There are tons of opportunities out there for you. You may never be a CEO, but so what. You can still have great success. When you stop blaming others and take control of your own life then you will be well on your way. You also have to have control of your own attitude. You can be a successful positive person or a successful bitter one. Guess which one will have the better overall life?

And as far as most white managers being racist. That it is hog wash. Most white managers are not racist. Most white people are not racist. That's a cry of the weak. "I can't succeed because..."

A lot of things are run by white men, because few blacks are entering those fields. We have a university in my town. Guess what most of the blacks are doing in school? Playing sports and not taking advantage of some amazing schooling that could really get them a great career. We have one of the top engineering schools in the country. We have an outstanding Sciences program as well as a great business college. If they took advantage of that, then they could be going places. And what's even more interesting is that the coaching staff is VERY proactive when it comes to seeing the athletes do well in school. It's just that most of them don't take advantage of that.

Just curious, but when does the race card end? Right now it is impossible for minorities to be racist or wrong in any way whatsoever. Is there a point where that goes away? When do people become responsible for themselves?

In real life, NOW. In a discussion, we have to be honest about how life in America isn't fair for poor black kids. It's a lot easier for a white kid to get out of poverty than it is a black kid. Just the fact that most hiring managers DO have bias and are white, puts blacks at a disadvantage. In other words, way too many racist white hiring managers in America still. Blacks still WAY TOO under represented in the boardrooms.

WHEN will this be over? When 96% of CEO's aren't white men. Way too much diversity in America for all of our CEO's to be WHITE MEN. You think they are smarter than the rest of us? No smart indian men? No smart Chinese men? No smart women? No smart blacks? No smart hispanics? No smart arabs?

You think there is a justifiable reason why a country as diverse as ours is still being controlled/ruled/run by all white men?

If 60 or even 70% of CEO's were white men, that I could understand. That I could defend. But 96? Come on people. Wake up.

And you would think I would love it because I'm a white male. Actually, I think fairness would be better. Because these CEO's aren't guys like me. They are rich boys who come from rich parents. They are who become CEO's. Even my brother went to Michigan State and got a masters and he's a VP of a fortune 500. Guess what he will never become? A CEO. They went to ivy league and they have connections. Connections I don't have. You see, I realize that to these rich white men, we are all N*#*$rs.

So you are getting a real grasp on life! Life isn't fair. Not even for hard working white kids. You should quit blaming others and take control of what you do have. There are tons of opportunities out there for you. You may never be a CEO, but so what. You can still have great success. When you stop blaming others and take control of your own life then you will be well on your way. You also have to have control of your own attitude. You can be a successful positive person or a successful bitter one. Guess which one will have the better overall life?

And as far as most white managers being racist. That it is hog wash. Most white managers are not racist. Most white people are not racist. That's a cry of the weak. "I can't succeed because..."

A lot of things are run by white men, because few blacks are entering those fields. We have a university in my town. Guess what most of the blacks are doing in school? Playing sports and not taking advantage of some amazing schooling that could really get them a great career. We have one of the top engineering schools in the country. We have an outstanding Sciences program as well as a great business college. If they took advantage of that, then they could be going places. And what's even more interesting is that the coaching staff is VERY proactive when it comes to seeing the athletes do well in school. It's just that most of them don't take advantage of that.

Are you a white hiring manager? If you are, then yes, white hiring managers are not only racist they are ignorant of a thing called bias.

Most of those black athletes are getting communications majors and can't even speak after they get their 4 year degree. I know, I went to college and knew black athletes with communications degrees.

Anyways, you are so ignorant on this subject I can tell I would have to write for 3 chapters explaining how/when/why and where you are wrong. Ignorant and racist. Probably more ignorant than racist but still both.

How do I know? I've been proven to be a little bit of both at times too when it comes to this subject. And you reply just screams ignorant.

First, I'll be willing to be it's not MOST blacks who are doing what you say they are doing.

And then go around the country and see all the black kids going to college.

And it's not just blacks. It's women too. Not enough of them in the executive board room either. So what is your excuse for women? I know you have a bunch of excuses for why so few of them are in the executive board rooms too. I'm not saying your points have zero validity but they are denying the facts. No fucking way 96% of executives are white if it weren't for this bias good old boys network.

No chinese, no mexicans, no muslims, no women, no blacks, no indians. As diverse as America is, there's only one reason why 96% of all executives are white men. Why? Because white men are racists. White America is racist. But mostly white men.

And I love it because I'm a white man. But don't deny the obvious.

I think America will be better when it's run by a diverse group of people. You think it'll get worse. Why? Because you are a racist. See? Easy.

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

One of you lying republicans suggested that all the people in Owsley County that voted for Trump were the blacks on welfare. That's the welfare capital of the USA and it is 99% white. So I was just debunking the bullshit lies that some Republican here said.

This isn't the first time they've repeated that lie. Or the first time I debunked it.

And yes you do. For example your arguments for why 96% of CEO's are white men suggest that white men are just more qualified/smarter/better than women and blacks.

You TOTALLY deny bias exists. So without saying it, you're saying blacks/women just aren't good enough. That's why in a country as diverse as ours, 96% of CEO's are white men.

So you don't have any evidence that shows we think all backs are shiftless. I didn't think so. One Republican was wrong and now all of them think blacks are shiftless.

My arguments why CEOs are mostly white suggest blacks and women aren't good enough? Hmm... Care to quote the argument where I suggested that? Oh wait you admit that I didn't say that, then accuse me of saying that. Your pure bias is noted.

Let me be clear. Racism exists. Bias exists. But the truth is it's the left that holds the bias these days against the blacks. It's the left that keeps telling us and telling the blacks they have to have help to succeed. They can't do it on their own. We've got to put in place all these things cause they can't do it on their own skills, talents and hard work. That's just nonsense.

Black people are human beings and are fully capable of succeeding in their own merits. They are smart, talented and have the abilities needed to succeed. They also have the same opportunities as everyone else. They can graduate highschool in the same numbers as everyone else. They can go to college and get into ANY field they want to. There is no "whites only" degree.
I've got a black son in law and a black nephew, black grandchildren. They are all fully capable of succeeding in their own merits. They don't need leftists telling them they can't.

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

So you don't have any evidence that shows we think all backs are shiftless. I didn't think so. One Republican was wrong and now all of them think blacks are shiftless.

My arguments why CEOs are mostly white suggest blacks and women aren't good enough? Hmm... Care to quote the argument where I suggested that? Oh wait you admit that I didn't say that, then accuse me of saying that. Your pure bias is noted.

Let me be clear. Racism exists. Bias exists. But the truth is it's the left that holds the bias these days against the blacks. It's the left that keeps telling us and telling the blacks they have to have help to succeed. They can't do it on their own. We've got to put in place all these things cause they can't do it on their own skills, talents and hard work. That's just nonsense.

Black people are human beings and are fully capable of succeeding in their own merits. They are smart, talented and have the abilities needed to succeed. They also have the same opportunities as everyone else. They can graduate highschool in the same numbers as everyone else. They can go to college and get into ANY field they want to. There is no "whites only" degree.
I've got a black son in law and a black nephew, black grandchildren. They are all fully capable of succeeding in their own merits. They don't need leftists telling them they can't.

I'll give you this. Rather than only telling white hiring managers they need to do more, we need to also tell blacks and women they need to do more in order to make it to the executive boardroom. My brother told this young female intern that for her to become him one day she needs to do 4 things

Will you:

Come in early and stay late
Take on the hard projects no one else wants
Be willing to move to China tomorrow
and finally 4th, your answers can't change in 10 years. In other words, the young girl answered yes to all his questions but what about in 10 years. She's 22 now. Doesn't she want to start a family by the time she's 32? That's why most women don't make it to the executive boardroom.

I saw this on facebook and thought about you.

upload_2019-9-12_15-55-29.png

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

You think it's the black men in America's fault they are so under represented in the executive board rooms of America. You think they all go to school to play basketball. What a racist attitude. Geez! LOL

Imagine how insulting that is to all the black men in America who have MBA's and a lot of experience but none of them are ever chosen to be leaders. They claim it's racism. I tend to agree with them that bias must play a role. You deny it. So that's why blacks won't vote for you.

You try to spin it and suggest that we are telling blacks they aren't smart enough to achieve without things like affirmative action and diversity programs? That's just stupid. It's not the blacks intelligence that is the problem here. It's the bias or racist white male hiring managers who think blacks aren't as good. Or women will one day want to take 6 months off to start a family. Even if it might be true with the person you are interviewing, that bias is holding blacks/women back.

While Black History Month 2018 will long be remembered as the year that we all went to Wakanda, it will also be notable for a less happy reason. There are now only three black CEOs who head up Fortune 500 companies, down from six on the 2012 list. The last time black representation at the top was this low was in 2002.

In total, there have been just 16 black CEOs at the helm of Fortune 500 companies since 1999.

The racial diversity of Fortune 500 boards isn’t much better. Four out of five new appointees to boards in 2016 were white, according to last year’s Board Monitor report from Heidrick & Struggles.

the idea that the talent pipeline is long and complex, and the path to the C-Suite (or any place you dream to be) starts at birth. It has given us the courage to elevate the thorny issues of history, state violence, image-making in marketing and pop culture, and the systemic barriers people of color and other under-represented groups have always faced.

And yet, there is clearly a movement afoot, as big companies in the Fortune universe are increasingly finding ways to do well in business by doing good in the world. This includes tackling issues of race and justice in their workforces and in the markets they serve.

So, for now, let’s call these often disappointing diversity numbers a lagging indicator, a sign of the bottom that will only be visible from a more inclusive perspective yet to come.

And let’s keep having these uncomfortable conversations with empathy and grace, as we few, we happy few, we band of siblings, continue to do the work in the face of very troubling odds.

I know, I know. Inclusive-talk is weird sometimes. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Even as politicians, pundits and the business community work to increase the number of women in the C-suite, Thompson’s departure is a reminder that the highest levels of corporate America are also severely lacking in racial diversity. Black CEOs will lead just .8 percent of America’s top companies once Thompson steps down. When Marvin Ellison takes the reins of J.C. Penney in August, that share will grow to 1 percent.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

To not do so makes you less than a man.

Really? Most black men do that?

70% of black babies are born out of wedlock.

40% of black mothers are single moms.

African-American family structure - Wikipedia

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

Here is where I show you conservatives how to be fair and balanced. I've been saying all day that white hiring managers are bias and that bias is hurting blacks. But so is this. This may have more to do with why so few blacks in America are CEO's. If blacks are only 10% of our population and 72% of them are born out of wedlock, no shit very few of them are making it to the executive board room.

upload_2019-9-12_16-48-2.png

The structure of the American family is changing for all races.

Many couples are choosing to raise children together without being legally married.

This does not mean they are raised by a single parent, as your stats show.

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Unfortunately for your lying ass, I have read the posts from some of your fellow racists. You entered here calling my OP a winner and that OP is not how I feel. It was a composite of the conversations I have had with racists in here. So I decided to see what would happen if I said the things about blacks those like you NEED to hear. I knew what the outcome would be. Attaboys from all the racist who have chosen to believe such racist bullshit. And you fell right in line.

Let's unpack this shall we? You said the following:

. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We agreed with this statement, thought it was a winner. Yet somehow you think that's racist. Let's look at that

In 2018 65% of black families were single parent families. The African American Dad is missing. With blacks composing about 12% of the population yet committing 28% of the violent crimes there is a problem. You don't think having the dad's at home teaching the how to act wouldn't help? Man it seems like we care more about your community than you do. Yet that's racist. It's apparently racist to believe that intact families and dads that are actively involved teaching their kids is a good thing?

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Let's unpack this shall we? You said the following:

. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We agreed with this statement, thought it was a winner. Yet somehow you think that's racist. Let's look at that

In 2018 65% of black families were single parent families. The African American Dad is missing. With blacks composing about 12% of the population yet committing 28% of the violent crimes there is a problem. You don't think having the dad's at home teaching the how to act wouldn't help? Man it seems like we care more about your community than you do. Yet that's racist. It's apparently racist to believe that intact families and dads that are actively involved teaching their kids is a good thing?

What he is claiming is that back when black men were being good fathers, they were still being kept down and discriminated against. So he's suggesting that going back to being fathers and raising their kids right won't change white racists or whites with bias against blacks but I disagree. I think as we see the black community improve we will stop thinking these negative stereotypes. And I think black people would realize that the job market isn't as racist as they think. It might actually be true that blacks are not doing as well as whites because too many of them are in 1 parent homes. It might actually be true that a kid born into poverty with no dad has no chance, but a kid born into poverty with a dad has a much better chance.

They are beginning to provide some evidence suggesting there is a measurable difference in how well children fare on average in single-parent families.

Those whose parents had divorced were more likely to fail to progress at school.

Children who were in what the researchers characterised as a "fragile family", where parents were cohabiting or there was a lone parent, were twice as likely not to graduate from high school.

Prof McLanahan said the data showed that even a child in a stable single-parent household was likely to do worse on some measures than a child of a married couple.

"Having two adults who co-operate to raise the child, who give time and money, means there are just more resources than one doing it,"

On both the basic education skills and the outcomes, children in single parents appear to be worse.

"We measure their wellbeing levels, of depressive symptoms, of how they're feeling, their levels of anxiety and so on. And we tend to see they're also doing worse - also on that dimension," said lead researcher Prof Emla Fitzsimons, from the Institute of Education.

Do children in two-parent families do better?

And this isn't about blacks. This is about one parent families. They do worse. PERIOD.

And if Don Lemon is correct that 70% of blacks come from single parent homes, that's got to be a huge contributing factor to why blacks aren't doing better. In other words, it's their fault.

Let's parse paragraph #2.

The OP says

Much of this is true. Studies have shown the African American Community has the highest drug use/abuse. What is the HS and College graduation rate? What is the crime rate in the inner city areas?

The African American community have the lowest HS graduation rates and the lowest College graduation rates. So with the highest drug/ abuse coupled with lowest graduation rates are their opportunities being taken advàntage of? There is NOTHING preventing more HS graduation or college graduation.

Crime happens everywhere. But overall statistics show there is more in the urban areas. As Baltimore shows there are some pretty bad areas in the back community. Who is responsible for cleaning up crime and cleaning up the community? I want the answer to that. Isn't the community responsible? By the way that includes the city which the community is a part of. A partnership between the community and the communities government is necessary for this.

Last edited:
Let's parse paragraph #2.

The OP says

Much of this is true. Studies have shown the African American Community has the highest drug use/abuse. What is the HS and College graduation rate? What is the crime rate in the inner city areas?

The African American community have the lowest HS graduation rates and the lowest College graduation rates. So with the highest drug/ abuse coupled with lowest graduation rates are their opportunities being taken advàntage of? There is NOTHING preventing more HS graduation or college graduation.

Crime happens everywhere. But overall statistics show there is more in the urban areas. As Baltimore shows there are some pretty bad areas in the back community. Who is responsible for cleaning up crime and cleaning up the community? I want the answer to that. Isn't the community responsible? By the way that includes the city which the community is a part of. A partnership between the community and the communities government is necessary for this.

The only argument us liberals can come back with is, "it's not their fault". True or not, that's the past and enough is enough. We are talking about what needs to be done moving forward. Black people seem to have two different arguments. One, they say that their communities are not fucked up. Then when you prove to them they are fucked up, they say it's not their fault. Well they have to pick one argument. Either their communities are not fucked up or they are and it's not their fault.

Here is a story we are hearing about in Detroit. 3 "thugs" from Detroit went into Dearborn and went on a crime/murder spree. And they wonder why cops treat young black men differently than young white boys. Young white boys don't typically go on killing sprees.

Boys, ages 13, 14, 17, charged with murder in Dearborn homicide, armed robbery cases
Jamel Philson, Demaurio Dismuke, 13-year-old charged with felony murder

DEARBORN, Mich. - Three teenagers -- ages 13, 14 and 17 -- have been charged with murder in connection with a homicide case and two armed robbery cases in Dearborn, officials said.

You can watch the arraignment for the 14- and 17-year-old boys live in the stream posted above.

Jamel Marquise Philson, 17, of Highland Park; Demaurio Dismuke, 14, of Detroit, and a 13-year-old boy have been charged in connection with the incidents.

Dismuke will be waived and tried as an adult, authorities said. The 13-year-old boy will have an adult designation, which means the judge can sentence him as an adult or as a juvenile or create a blended adult-juvenile sentence.

49-year-old woman robbed
At 9:35 p.m. on Sept. 6, Dearborn police officers were called to the 7000 block of Steadman Street.

Police said Philson, Dismuke and the 13-year-old robbed a 49-year-old woman of her personal property.

The 13-year-old boy was armed with a handgun, according to authorities.

view

29-year-old woman killed
At 9:52 p.m. on Sept. 6, officers were called to the 7840 block of Bingham Street in Dearborn.

Authorities said Saja Khalid Al-Janabi, 29, of Dearborn, had suffered a gunshot wound and was on the ground near her car.

Do you see why we put Arabs in Dearborn? They are a buffer between us whites and the black community.

Al-Janabi was taken to a nearby hospital, where she died due to her injuries, police said.

Dismuke is accused of robbing and shooting Al-Janabi while aided and abetted by Philson.

Philson and the 13-year-old are charged with felony murder, larceny of a person and armed robbery, officials said.

Dismuke is charged with felony murder, larceny of a person, armed robbery and two felony firearm violations.

56-year-old man assaulted
Dismuke is also accused of firing a shot as he and Philson were fleeing the scene after the homicide.

Dismuke fired the shot at a 56-year-old Dearborn man, according to authorities.

Dismuke is charged with assault with intent to murder and a felony firearm violation.

I'll bet you these three boys won't become CEO's. So black people, please don't tell us it's our fault that there are no black CEO's. You only make up 10% of our population and 70% of you aren't being raised in 2 parent homes. Most CEO's come from two parent homes. It's not racism. It's bad parenting.

OMG I've become a conservative all of the sudden. LOL

This story proves my point

The case has resurfaced questions about college access, race and privilege.

Tony Jack of the Harvard Graduate School of Education is the author of The Privileged Poor: How Elite Colleges Are Failing Disadvantaged Students. He thinks all parents caught up in the scheme should serve time — regardless of how much they paid to cheat — because of their intent. He says Huffman's 14-day sentence shows a racial bias.

Actress Felicity Huffman Sentenced To 14 Days In College Admissions Scandal

14 days?

The parents allegedly paid a consultant who then falsified academic and athletic credentials and arranged bribes to help get their children into prestigious universities.

In my desperation to be a good mother I talked myself into believing that all I was doing was giving my daughter a fair shot. I see the irony in that statement now because what I have done is the opposite of fair," she wrote.

This story proves things are far from fair. These are the rich brats who get into the best schools. Idiots like Trump and Bush end up becoming CEO's. NOT the most qualified. NOT our best and brightest.

Tony Jack of the Harvard Graduate School of Education is the author of The Privileged Poor: How Elite Colleges Are Failing Disadvantaged Students. He thinks all parents caught up in the scheme should serve time — regardless of how much they paid to cheat — because of their intent. He says Huffman's 14-day sentence shows a racial bias.

14 days?

The parents allegedly paid a consultant who then falsified academic and athletic credentials and arranged bribes to help get their children into prestigious universities.

In my desperation to be a good mother I talked myself into believing that all I was doing was giving my daughter a fair shot. I see the irony in that statement now because what I have done is the opposite of fair," she wrote.

This story proves things are far from fair. These are the rich brats who get into the best schools. Idiots like Trump and Bush end up becoming CEO's. NOT the most qualified. NOT our best and brightest.

While there are stories like this (which was perpetuated by a bunch of leftists) it means nothing to the CEO issue. Can you prove that the vast majority of CEOs are not the best a brightest? If not then it's just whining.

Too many people whine and complain because life happened to be unfair here and there. It's jealousy. Prove it.

14 days?

While there are stories like this (which was perpetuated by a bunch of leftists) it means nothing to the CEO issue. Can you prove that the vast majority of CEOs are not the best a brightest? If not then it's just whining.

Too many people whine and complain because life happened to be unfair here and there. It's jealousy. Prove it.
Trace back the privilege guys like trump and bush used to help them succeed.

Life isn’t fair. That doesn’t make it right and we must strive to make it mor3 fair. To not would be what the privileged would like us to do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back