I Was Wrong

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
To all the Trump supporters, congratulations! You stuck with him through all the bullshit and by God, you guys were right, he won! I made several posts bashing the shit out of you for picking the one guy who (I thought) mrs bill would beat. I was positive she would win. No landslide, but definitely a victory. I'm here today to say ... I. Was. Wrong. ... and I've never been happier to say those words. Trump still needs to win me over (yeah, talk is cheap it's what you do that counts) but the number one thing I wanted out of this election wasn't his win, per say, but rather her loss. And boy oh boy did she lose! I also said that if Trump won and did a good job that I'd gladly eat a slice of humble pie. Well, I'm sitting here with fork in hand. Make me eat my words, President Trump.

To all the Trump supporters, congratulations! You stuck with him through all the bullshit and by God, you guys were right, he won! I made several posts bashing the shit out of you for picking the one guy who (I thought) mrs bill would beat. I was positive she would win. No landslide, but definitely a victory. I'm here today to say ... I. Was. Wrong. ... and I've never been happier to say those words. Trump still needs to win me over (yeah, talk is cheap it's what you do that counts) but the number one thing I wanted out of this election wasn't his win, per say, but rather her loss. And boy oh boy did she lose! I also said that if Trump won and did a good job that I'd gladly eat a slice of humble pie. Well, I'm sitting here with fork in hand. Make me eat my words, President Trump.

Great post. Ibthoughr he woild win, but when it actually happened it was still surreal. Im sure he will be a very good center right president and he will win you over and you'll get on the Trump Train. And I think he will make inroads with minorities as well. I aldo believe hebwill have a first class cabinet and we will have less racial strife

No problem, ZB. Is that you climbing up the rock wall for your pie? Lol.

Forum List

Back