I was wrong about voter fraud: Apparently it happens.

YUP, and it said (R) led,
whereas a few posts ago you said, "How do you know it's (R).

Where there ya go.

(R) closed polling stations for the sole reason of making it harder for minorities to vote. Period.
(R) are racist pieces of shit. POS. Making it harder for minorities to vote.

Yes, closing polling places makes it more difficult for some people to vote.
Not in the last election.

• An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level.
  • There was no proper validation of 1.9 million signatures on mail in ballot
  • A Republican Party leader says she watched votes for Trump be changed to or counted for Biden once they were place in the machine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe, tho correct me if wrong.....but I believe the good poster "protecitonist" is telling us that the auditing firm hired by Republicans in Arizona, Cyber Ninjas, after spending 7 months and $9 million....were not able to find:
  • those 35,000 illegal votes (that is, 35k x each Dem candidate!!);
  • nor the 1.9 million 'no proper signatures';
  • nor put that "Republican Party leader" who watched vote changing before a court of law and cross examination?
Well, poster protectionist, I have no intention of putting you or your avatar on the spot; however, paint me skeptical that you have access to reliable informants or information.

Accordinglly, share with the forum your best judgement on how Cyber Ninjas failed to exploit the allegations you make above.
$9,000,000 in expenses ain't nothing.
7 months of effort ain't nothing.
And yet, and yet, the Ninjas found that DTrump was improperly credited with more votes than he received. And votes for Joe Biden was improperly undercounted.

Saddle up, Slim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe, tho correct me if wrong.....but I believe the good poster "protecitonist" is telling us that the auditing firm hired by Republicans in Arizona, Cyber Ninjas, after spending 7 months and $9 million....were not able to find:
  • those 35,000 illegal votes (that is, 35k x each Dem candidate!!);
  • nor the 1.9 million 'no proper signatures';
  • nor put that "Republican Party leader" who watched vote changing before a court of law and cross examination?
Well, poster protectionist, I have no intention of putting you or your avatar on the spot; however, paint me skeptical that you have access to reliable informants or information.

Accordinglly, share with the forum your best judgement on how Cyber Ninjas failed to exploit the allegations you make above.
$9,000,000 in expenses ain't nothing.
7 months of effort ain't nothing.
And yet, and yet, the Ninjas found that DTrump was improperly credited with more votes than he received. And votes for Joe Biden was improperly undercounted.

Saddle up, Slim.

Poster Lastamendr offers us:

"Congressional Candidate Josh Barnett: More Than 30 Laws Were Broken in the Arizona 2020 Presidential Election… It’s Time to Decertify"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster Lastamender, the Cyber Ninjas completed their $9,000,000 -- 7 month audit in September.

And this bloke, Barnett, comes a ridin' in ...in November??

Where da hell was this guy when the Ninja's were compiling their report?

In short, Barnett kinda sorta appears to be a Johnny-Come-Lately Monday Morning Quarterback.
If he had any information, well, he shoulda come to play.
During the game.

Maybe tell him to take a seat on the bench.

IMHO

Nope, no lie. The link I posted proves what I said.
It proves that you lie. In 2020, the link shows 17 people (not "about a dozen")
And why focus on just 2020 ? The link has other years as well. Is it because there's too many Democrats found cheating in 2021 and 2022 ?

HA HA. Pants on Fire Faun
Democrats >> Marlena Jackson, Shannon Brown, Charlie Burns Jr, DeWayne Ward, Domenick Demuro, Lauren Creekmore Peabody, Shaun Brown

Last edited:
The leftists are still trying to convince themselves Rich Old White 2 Time Presidential Failure *Joe got more votes and more black votes than the first black president in history.

Hahahhahahahhahahaahaa!

It proves that you lie. In 2020, the link shows 17 people (not "about a dozen")
And why focus on just 2020 ? The link has other years as well. Is it because there's too many Democrats found cheating in 2021 and 2022 ?

HA HA. Pants on Fire Faun
Democrats >> Marlena Jackson, Shannon Brown, Charlie Burns Jr, DeWayne Ward, Domenick Demuro, Lauren Creekmore Peabody, Shaun Brown

LOLOL

Poor, deranged gramps. The actual number of people charged with election fraud over the 2020 general election is 13. So yeah, "about a dozen," is an accurate assessment. And none of the names you mentioned stemmed from the 2020 general election. So it's not that I lied, I didn't. You're just stupid.

As always, your desperation is laughed at.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Poor, deranged gramps. The actual number of people charged with election fraud over the 2020 general election is 13. So yeah, "about a dozen," is an accurate assessment. And none of the names you mentioned stemmed from the 2020 general election. So it's not that I lied, I didn't. You're just stupid.

As always, your desperation is laughed at.
I counted 17. about a dozen," INaccurate (YOUR link, not mine).

OH, none of them were from 2020 ? HA HA HA.

Some people have to be told twice >>

"And why focus on just 2020 ? The link has other years as well. Is it because there's too many Democrats found cheating in 2021 and 2022 ? Democrats >> Marlena Jackson, Shannon Brown, Charlie Burns Jr, DeWayne Ward, Domenick Demuro, Lauren Creekmore Peabody, Shaun Brown."

What is laughed at is YOU.

Trump's Chief of Staff and former congressman Mark Meadows and his wife were registered to vote based on a mobile home address in NC where they never lived. Republicans had a Congressional seat vacated 2 years ago just down the road in NC also due to vote harvesting corruption. Republicans yell ‘fraud’ because they know THEY are doing it.

According to the New Yorker, Meadows filed his voter registration in September 2020, three weeks before North Carolina’s deadline for the general election, listing his residential address as a mobile home in Scaly Mountain, N.C.

Neither the home nor the address have belonged to him, and he has never lived there, the magazine said.

It is unclear if Meadows has spent even one night at that address. The small mobile home belongs to a Lowe’s retail manager, who bought it last summer from a widow living in Florida. The woman, whom the New Yorker did not identify by name, told the magazine that she had no idea Meadows had listed the home as his address in his voter registration form.

After the election, Meadows pushedTrump’s false claims that widespread voter fraud cost him the election that he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/07/meadows-address-voter-registration/

Most of the proven fraud out there has seemed to come from the Republicans in recent years.

Mark Meadows, who previously served as former President Trump's chief of staff, is under investigation for alleged voter fraud, the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) confirmed to Axios Thursday.

So, what should be penalty be for using a fake address to get a ballot unlawfully?

Mark Meadows, who previously served as former President Trump's chief of staff, is under investigation for alleged voter fraud, the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) confirmed to Axios Thursday.

So, what should be penalty be for using a fake address to get a ballot unlawfully?

$100 fine.

What should be the penalty for violating the state constitution to get millions of ballots illegally, Herr trolling traitor?

10 years in Prison and a ban from ever being an elected official or lobbyist

Forum List

Back