I was wrong about Pope Francis

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I thought he is a good Christian, good Pope. But he is really a Marxist.

Today, it's called neo-Marxism.

Yes, the Pope talks like a liberal. Can one be liberal, neo-Marxist, and believe in Jesus at the same time? I've heard you can be a Christian or you can be a Marxist, but you can't be both.

" Whereas traditional garden-variety Marxism views history as a struggle between the wealthy and the working class ā€œproletariat,ā€ neo-Marxism cranks up the heat and redefines the fight to incorporate biological sex, race, ethnicity, and a whole gambit of various ā€œidentityā€ badges.

The grand unifying principle for the Marxists behind the Black Lives Matter movement is that everythingā€”and they mean everythingā€”can be reduced to ā€œoppressorsā€ versus the ā€œoppressed.ā€ If you happen to be a member of one of the ā€œoppressorā€ groups, then expect to see all sorts of punishments heading your way until the neo-Marxists are satisfied. Except they never are."

Francis' support for Gay Marriage really isn't "marxist", he's just following the precedent of the Radical Episcopalianites as far as that.

So in essence you believe God made mistakes.

I was wrong about Pope Francis

You are wrong about Pope Francis. He's supergay. :lol: And don't worry, Francesco. Truth depends not on opinions of human beings who don't try to understand why the child in the manger came for everyone.

I hope he was misquoted and gays should not be mistreated we need to love them but no one gay or not has a right to relationship and family some quoted pope Francis saying that but that legitimate sin of sodomy of same sex adoption or ivf the catholic church was always against those things

In 2003, in a document approved by Pope John Paul II and written by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who became Pope Benedict XVI, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith taught that ā€œrespect for homosexual persons cannot lead in any way to approval of homosexual behaviour or to legal recognition of homosexual unions.ā€

ā€œLegal recognition of homosexual unions or placing them on the same level as marriage would mean not only the approval of deviant behaviour, with the consequence of making it a model in present-day society, but would also obscure basic values which belong to the common inheritance of humanity,ā€ the document concluded.

Francis appears to disagree with his predecessors. It would be nice to get some clarity from him on this. Alas, he isn't big on clarity.

An interesting read

So in essence you believe God made mistakes.

Almighty God doesn't make mistakes. If you read what God wrote in Romans 1, you'll see that He turned them over to their reprobate minds, and that's why they take it in the caboose. They weren't initially "made that way" in spite of what Lady Gaga said.

"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

The Catholic religion can't teach that masturbation is a sin and at the same time say homosexuals should be allowed civil unions.

That is the truth.
The Pope is a Globlalist a pathetic human being.
The Bilderberg Meetings, the Trilateral Commission, NATO, the CDU/CSU with the whole EU, Europol, Interpol, Five Eyes, the Schengen Area, the Euro ā‚¬ currency with the European Central Bank, the Mafia, etc., etc.
Today, it's called neo-Marxism.
Along with its counterpart, neo-Nazism. The Commies and the Nazis in fact are the left and right wings of the same army, like opposite sides of the same counterfeit coin.

And this pope happens to like the nudies.
He's probably too old for her, but otherwise it really would seem more natural for an unmarried or single man to date women than to force same-sex celibacy or other practices of vice on his male subordinates.

If Donald Trump or his business interests run beauty pageants --- probably no one would object --- but then again, Trump isn't trying to preach or moralize to us like the pope is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back