What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was right

Againsheila

Gold Member
Reaction score
All those of you who claimed Obama was going to declare martial law and there wouldn't be an election have now been proved wrong, I know you won't admit it, but you know who you are.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nobody in their right mind really thought that would happen. Just so happens we have quite a few posters here who aren't in their right mind. :eusa_whistle:

tim77051

Rookie
Reaction score
Who claimed that? Whoever did is a complete moron there was no chance of that. I think Obama is an arrogant and divisive prick but even I would never contend he would try that.

OP
Againsheila

Againsheila

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nobody in their right mind really thought that would happen. Just so happens we have quite a few posters here who aren't in their right mind. :eusa_whistle:

Are you talking about me? Because I'll have you know that if I had a mind, it would be the right one. it's just that I lost it awhile back. Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

tjvh

Reaction score
Oh quit being so silly... That only happens after Romney wins and Obama takes him to Court over the recounts. :D

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
Then what am I doing in this detention camp?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List