Hey, private businesses have a right to decide what the rules are for the patrons that show up. If you can't follow the rules, you can't get their service. Besides, what would have been wrong with going through the drive through? If you had done that, you could have still been served.

Oh wait..................I get it.................you have the right to be served at a private establishment in the manner that YOU determine is right, is that correct?

If a person has a disability, such as not being able to wear a mask, then the ADA law should kick in. The woman has a good case against Dunkin Donuts, which wasn't worth the trip.

Hey, private businesses have a right to decide what the rules are for the patrons that show up. If you can't follow the rules, you can't get their service. Besides, what would have been wrong with going through the drive through? If you had done that, you could have still been served.

Oh wait..................I get it.................you have the right to be served at a private establishment in the manner that YOU determine is right, is that correct?
Actually they cannot discriminate against anyone with a disability. Someone that cannot wear those worthless mask because they have a disability fits in that law too.

Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is illegal for businesses open to the public such as stores, hotels, restaurants, museums, theatres, and doctors' offices to discriminate against people with disabilities. You have the right not to be excluded from these spaces.

Know Your Rights | Disability Rights

Despite all staff wearing masks and behind a plexiglass shield, and despite all patrons in the establishment not wearing masks while they ate and talked to us, I and a lady friend were denied service in Dunkin Doughnuts, and denied equal treatment.

My lady friend has a medical condition and cannot wear a mask due to restricted oxygen flow it causes and complications of increased CO2 Levels. She went to the counter, was told she could not be served without a mask and explained why she could not wear one. The Manager left, made a phone call, then told us essentially to go to the back of the bus, and that we could not be in the building but we were welcome to use the drive through.

The Police did show up and we had a polite discussion with them. I explained the rational and unlawful actions of the manager, and the unconstitutionality of these mandates while she vented politely about the issue. They did not bother to even go in to talk to the manager.

This is discrimination based on one's creed and religion and their health.

How do you all like living in Communist China for the last 10 months? If Joe China's COUP of our Election is successful, you will be living in China for 4 more years. We are free American Citizens, and mask mandates are illegal. I will not wear a face covering, and I am not under Islamic Law.

No more Marxist Mask Mandates. Start resisting this oppression. I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

Isaiah 10

1Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.
Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

I didn't realize that Americans spell doughnut as we do in Canada. I thought you guys spelled it Donut (even I spell it this way).
I've always spelled it "Doughnut."

Why is it funny, Don't Taz?

I'll bet you wear a mask in your Pirus

If the woman has a medical condition she's exempt from usiing a mask.

Ever try to keep a mask on a one year old?

Life goes on and waaaay to many are saying they don't work anyway.
This never happened.

Probably did. Leftoonism is off the charts

Are you comparing an adult woman to a one year old, because it sounds like you are. I understand, a 1 year old isn't going to want to keep a mask on, but a full grown adult woman should understand why the rule is there. Just more bullshit from a Bitchy Irish Ass.
No you fcking idiot retard, I'm comparing individuals that can't wear idiot masks that don't work

Now sit down and shut the fck up if you can't comprehend

But bake that queer cake.....right?

Thanks for proving yet again that you have only insults and nothing of substance to say. You make yourself proud each and every day you post here Bitchy Irish Ass, because you show what a blue ribbon moron you can be. Keep striving for that success girl.

If a person has a disability, such as not being able to wear a mask, then the ADA law should kick in. The woman has a good case against Dunkin Donuts, which wasn't worth the trip.
Honestly we should have stood at the counter until the police arrived, but this it the first time something like this happened to me. So I will know what to do the next time which is to be a pain in the ass, and make them physically remove me from the restaurant.

We need to start doing sit ins etc. like was done in the 60s. If you want to keep your rights, you better start fighting those who are trying to take them from you.

Last edited:

Actually they cannot discriminate against anyone with a disability. Someone that cannot wear those worthless mask because they have a disability fits in that law too.

Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is illegal for businesses open to the public such as stores, hotels, restaurants, museums, theatres, and doctors' offices to discriminate against people with disabilities. You have the right not to be excluded from these spaces.

You guys would have a point if they were totally refused service, but being offered to be served at the drive through totally erases your point.

Despite all staff wearing masks and behind a plexiglass shield, and despite all patrons in the establishment not wearing masks while they ate and talked to us, I and a lady friend were denied service in Dunkin Doughnuts, and denied equal treatment.

My lady friend has a medical condition and cannot wear a mask due to restricted oxygen flow it causes and complications of increased CO2 Levels. She went to the counter, was told she could not be served without a mask and explained why she could not wear one. The Manager left, made a phone call, then told us essentially to go to the back of the bus, and that we could not be in the building but we were welcome to use the drive through.

The Police did show up and we had a polite discussion with them. I explained the rational and unlawful actions of the manager, and the unconstitutionality of these mandates while she vented politely about the issue. They did not bother to even go in to talk to the manager.

How do you all like living in Communist China for the last 10 months? If Joe China's COUP of our Election is successful, you will be living in China for 4 more years. We are free American Citizens, and mask mandates are illegal. I will not wear a face covering, and I am not under Islamic Law.

No more Marxist Mask Mandates. Start resisting this oppression. I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.
all these snowflakes with their "conditions". bullshit.
So you are saying you are a bigot? We already knew that.
no. i am saying that you are full of shit, and if you really have a real life friend, then her condition is bullshit.

This never happened.

Are you comparing an adult woman to a one year old, because it sounds like you are. I understand, a 1 year old isn't going to want to keep a mask on, but a full grown adult woman should understand why the rule is there. Just more bullshit from a Bitchy Irish Ass.
No you fcking idiot retard, I'm comparing individuals that can't wear idiot masks that don't work

Now sit down and shut the fck up if you can't comprehend

But bake that queer cake.....right?

Thanks for proving yet again that you have only insults and nothing of substance to say. You make yourself proud each and every day you post here Bitchy Irish Ass, because you show what a blue ribbon moron you can be. Keep striving for that success girl.

Do you really think I care? Think hard then go away

Why didn't you just go to drive-thru or go to a place where you can order and have your friend eat and drink outside?

For those people who can't wear a mask, then just find someplace you can go. The internet and a phone call isn't that hard to operate.
Why don't you just let someone rape you?

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.
all these snowflakes with their "conditions". bullshit.
So you are saying you are a bigot? We already knew that.
no. i am saying that you are full of shit, and if you really have a real life friend, then her condition is bullshit.
You are a bigot and a Nazi Marxist who does not believe in Freedom. She has a condition, told the manager, he called his manager, told her to leave the building (go to the back of the bus) and wait for him to take her order "Outside" in the rain.

Why are you for Discrimination?

Why didn't you just go to drive-thru or go to a place where you can order and have your friend eat and drink outside?

For those people who can't wear a mask, then just find someplace you can go. The internet and a phone call isn't that hard to operate.

WTF does rape and being told to go through the drive through have to do with each other? Are you saying that because they were told to use the drive through that they were raped? Are you really that stupid?

Comparing getting raped to having to wear a mask?

Are you for real?

You guys would have a point if they were totally refused service, but being offered to be served at the drive through totally erases your point.
Better go back and read that again. They cannot deny them the same spaces as everyone else.

Comparing getting raped to having to wear a mask?

Are you for real?
Yes. It is being forced on you without your consent, same as the mandatory vaccinations coming, and implantation of your Covi Pass Digital ID to prove you are vaccinated.

Last edited:

This never happened.

You probably force your women to wear a Burkah, and Iron Chastity Belt.....Am I right?

Stop the oppression of women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back