The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Despite all staff wearing masks and behind a plexiglass shield, and despite all patrons in the establishment not wearing masks while they ate and talked to us, I and a lady friend were denied service in Dunkin Doughnuts, and denied equal treatment.

My lady friend has a medical condition and cannot wear a mask due to restricted oxygen flow it causes and complications of increased CO2 Levels. She went to the counter, was told she could not be served without a mask and explained why she could not wear one. The Manager left, made a phone call, then told us essentially to go to the back of the bus, and that we could not be in the building but we were welcome to use the drive through.

The Police did show up and we had a polite discussion with them. I explained the rational and unlawful actions of the manager, and the unconstitutionality of these mandates while she vented politely about the issue. They did not bother to even go in to talk to the manager.

This is discrimination based on one's creed and religion and their health.

How do you all like living in Communist China for the last 10 months? If Joe China's COUP of our Election is successful, you will be living in China for 4 more years. We are free American Citizens, and mask mandates are illegal. I will not wear a face covering, and I am not under Islamic Law.

No more Marxist Mask Mandates. Start resisting this oppression. I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

Isaiah 10

1Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.
Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

You neglected to read the posted sign on the wall. ... :cool:
1606328431894.png

Last edited:
Hey, private businesses have a right to decide what the rules are for the patrons that show up. If you can't follow the rules, you can't get their service. Besides, what would have been wrong with going through the drive through? If you had done that, you could have still been served.

Oh wait..................I get it.................you have the right to be served at a private establishment in the manner that YOU determine is right, is that correct?

Let's be generous and assume this actually occurred: You are free to go to another establishment if you find their business practices not to your liking.

This part the where I get bombarded about questions concerning wedding cakes for queers, but my post history on that matter is well-documented.

I have breathing issues and severe heat intolerance that makes wearing a mask in warm weather out of the question. Now that it is cool out, not so much. Your breath is 98°F and a mask traps that heat against your face and heats the air you inhale. When it's already hot out, that becomes intolerable.

But what you talked about, the stupidity of needing a mask to order then its OK to not wear one a few feet away as you eat is EVERYWHERE. I've even run into the mindless, unscientific, arbitrary crap at my DOCTOR'S office.

Yes, it's absolute stupidity and discrimination. Companies with absolutely NO IDEA what they are doing make up arbitrary rules and employees are stuck following it. Better get used to expecting it.

Last Spring with no Covid case within 200 miles, the telephone company refused to come into my basement to fix their own telephone gear. You know, INSIDE my home, the place they keep telling us is THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE.

I would never patronize Dunkin' Donuts again. ITMT, you COULD have just used the drive-through -- -- you KNEW you had a mask-issued person with you.

Despite all staff wearing masks and behind a plexiglass shield, and despite all patrons in the establishment not wearing masks while they ate and talked to us, I and a lady friend were denied service in Dunkin Doughnuts, and denied equal treatment.

My lady friend has a medical condition and cannot wear a mask due to restricted oxygen flow it causes and complications of increased CO2 Levels. She went to the counter, was told she could not be served without a mask and explained why she could not wear one. The Manager left, made a phone call, then told us essentially to go to the back of the bus, and that we could not be in the building but we were welcome to use the drive through.

Seems like an acceptable compromise.

Well, for those willing to compromise, and for someone more interested in getting a doughnut than creating a scene...

The Police did show up and we had a polite discussion with them. I explained the rational and unlawful actions of the manager, and the unconstitutionality of these mandates while she vented politely about the issue. They did not bother to even go in to talk to the manager.

It's actually not unconstitutional. The owner of a business has a responsibility to ensure the safety of his patrons. If he believes that masks do that, well, wear a mask. Again, you were offered a compromise...

I'm raisin' the "BULLSHIT" flag on this whole thing. You started out by saying she couldn't wear a mask because of health concerns. Now it's because of her creed and her religion?

Sorry, but no...

flag-on-the-post-this-is-some-bullshit.jpg

Pick a story and stick to it...

I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

That's perfect.

So, they call the police, you get arrested and look like a fool, and you still don't get any fuckin' doughnuts!

LOL!!!

Thanks for the "dipshit" post of the day!

Why is it funny, Don't Taz?

I'll bet you wear a mask in your Pirus

If the woman has a medical condition she's exempt from usiing a mask.

Ever try to keep a mask on a one year old?

Life goes on and waaaay to many are saying they don't work anyway.
This never happened.

Probably did. Leftoonism is off the charts

Are you comparing an adult woman to a one year old, because it sounds like you are. I understand, a 1 year old isn't going to want to keep a mask on, but a full grown adult woman should understand why the rule is there. Just more bullshit from a Bitchy Irish Ass.

Hey, private businesses have a right to decide what the rules are for the patrons that show up. If you can't follow the rules, you can't get their service. Besides, what would have been wrong with going through the drive through? If you had done that, you could have still been served.

Oh wait..................I get it.................you have the right to be served at a private establishment in the manner that YOU determine is right, is that correct?

Gay wedding cakes disagree with you.

This never happened.

I state a simple fact, you jump to conclusions.

Why didn't you just go to drive-thru or go to a place where you can order and have your friend eat and drink outside?

For those people who can't wear a mask, then just find someplace you can go. The internet and a phone call isn't that hard to operate.

How do you all like living in Communist China for the last 10 months? If Joe China's COUP of our Election is successful, you will be living in China for 4 more years. We are free American Citizens, and mask mandates are illegal. I will not wear a face covering, and I am not under Islamic Law.

No more Marxist Mask Mandates. Start resisting this oppression. I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.

I didn't realize that Americans spell doughnut as we do in Canada. I thought you guys spelled it Donut (even I spell it this way).

This never happened.

Are you comparing an adult woman to a one year old, because it sounds like you are. I understand, a 1 year old isn't going to want to keep a mask on, but a full grown adult woman should understand why the rule is there. Just more bullshit from a Bitchy Irish Ass.
No you fcking idiot retard, I'm comparing individuals that can't wear idiot masks that don't work

Now sit down and shut the fck up if you can't comprehend

But bake that queer cake.....right?

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.
all these snowflakes with their "conditions". bullshit.

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.
all these snowflakes with their "conditions". bullshit.
So you are saying you are a bigot? We already knew that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back