I was in Alabama recently

which was thick with Pentecostals. In case you don't know Pentecostal women are expected to hide their sexuality, much like Islamic women. So there really is no difference. Why are so many men afraid of women's sexuality?

Yeah, and they are generally happier than women who are running around screwing random people, like a typical pagan.

So basically you are asking "why are women living in a way that results in them being happier in life?"

What is this shit about women "running around screwing random people"? Most women, and most men, do not do this. Who are these people whom you are talking about? Moreover, why are you only talking about females and not males? Remember that we now have a "president" who randomly screwed anything still breathing and a "vice president" of sex indeterminate.

Try to have some dignity and respect. Most Americans do not live in your sordid, pole-dancing, any-woman-whom-I-can-get-my-hands-on world. Most Americans, of both sexes, do not live your promiscuous life.

BTW: Are you willing to swear that you had never had sex before the day you said your marriage vows, committing yourself to fidelity to your partner? Gee. I would like to know your own sexual history.

There's something really wrong with you

which was thick with Pentecostals. In case you don't know Pentecostal women are expected to hide their sexuality, much like Islamic women. So there really is no difference. Why are so many men afraid of women's sexuality?

Yeah, and they are generally happier than women who are running around screwing random people, like a typical pagan.

So basically you are asking "why are women living in a way that results in them being happier in life?"

What is this shit about women "running around screwing random people"? Most women, and most men, do not do this. Who are these people whom you are talking about? Moreover, why are you only talking about females and not males? Remember that we now have a "president" who randomly screwed anything still breathing and a "vice president" of sex indeterminate.

Try to have some dignity and respect. Most Americans do not live in your sordid, pole-dancing, any-woman-whom-I-can-get-my-hands-on world. Most Americans, of both sexes, do not live your promiscuous life.

BTW: Are you willing to swear that you had never had sex before the day you said your marriage vows, committing yourself to fidelity to your partner? Gee. I would like to know your own sexual history.

Why? Because I challenged somebody preaching to women about sex to reveal his own personal fidelity to what he is preaching? Isn't the Christian view that no one has non-marital sex? Maybe there should be some symbol, that a person could wear, some lapel pin with a blue ribbon maybe, that signifies that the wearer was a virgin until he or she entered the marital bed after taking marriage vows.

You "closing time" folks are pretty sick.Get it through your head that most Americans do not live the cheap-sex lifestyle to which you refer constantly. Not everyone is interested in your sordid lifestyle.

If there is a rule (apparently there is not). all persons must adhere to it. or keep their mouths shut about others.

Why would there be anything wrong with me for asking "which is it"? Go ask your beloved frankie graham whether he was a virgin until his wedding night.. Some of us lie. Some of us don't.

Why? Because I challenged somebody preaching to women about sex to reveal his own personal fidelity to what he is preaching? Isn't the Christian view that no one has non-marital sex? Maybe there should be some symbol, that a person could wear, some lapel pin with a blue ribbon maybe, that signifies that the wearer was a virgin until he or she entered the marital bed after taking marriage vows.

You "closing time" folks are pretty sick.Get it through your head that most Americans do not live the cheap-sex lifestyle to which you refer constantly. Not everyone is interested in your sordid lifestyle.

If there is a rule (apparently there is not). all persons must adhere to it. or keep their mouths shut about others.

Why would there be anything wrong with me for asking "which is it"? Go ask your beloved frankie graham whether he was a virgin until his wedding night.. Some of us lie. Some of us don't.

This unhinged rant is case in point

there was not a platonic relationship from the1st century jesus for those they loved nor one bound by law ...

Alabama is Tiny, don't shake the boat, don't throw stones in a glass house. So New York, Texas, and California, are probably all 30 million states, then somehow Alabama gets equal in the mix at over 5 million, because people say Alabama's Worst in Everything. Weird! Weirdest experience.

Somehow it doesn't feel like you guys are properly gradeschool Educated. It was like, Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson, check , check. Rosa Parks, the Bus. Check. Martin Luther King Jr. Check. Selma to Montgomery. Check.

Well the Native Sons of Texas get Louder with Every Mexican, huh, that Scots' Bonnie Blue , with a Texan Single Star, from the Alamo, Republic of Texas will get let in whenever your Federal Government Feels like It! However, nobody told me you'd get to Alabama, and its black-whi-telback-white , isn't that right? Then we say, aw bad white people. I have no idea, I never really See myself in the narrative of all of it.

Last edited:
Yeah. Sure. Then why do they try so hard to shove their "religion" into other people's reproductive organs when their victims have not signed on to their "beliefs"? The right-wingers are the main culprits.

Is that not states rights?
No.

Then please show us all where it appears in the constitution. Thank you!

10th.

Thank you for grudgingly proving that I am right and you are wrong.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Ya sure, Markle, all the States Blindly throw in all the Constitutional Amendments. They always write in every Constitutional line like Freedom of Religion is probably in every state Constitution. Then in Practice, various things, like a re-enactment of the Covenanter relief force from Scotland to the English Parliament diluted by a Catholic King's Unionist Federal Government, as an opening phase of the English CIvil War, reaffirming the Liberty of the Reformed Governance, in the Several States, hooray!

Yeah. Sure. Then why do they try so hard to shove their "religion" into other people's reproductive organs when their victims have not signed on to their "beliefs"? The right-wingers are the main culprits.

No.

10th.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
That's cool you can think what you like. IMO the rights of the people are paramount and neither the state nor the fed can infringe on them. But you go there if you wish to have the government regulate what you do with your body. I personally think being forced to be a cow is a bad move.

People's rights, ya right, People's Rights. Hey, all people say is Roe V Wade, so, what's that supposed to be, the Federal Government gives you rights over what you privately do with your sex organs, hooray. That's the only discussion. What's the last thing you've heard anyone model on outside political discussions?

We could blame Lee Myung Bak for my predicaments. Lets defeat North Korea! We use double the North Korean type patriotism, Everything will become United States! Lee Myung Bak is President and nobody in the United States ever talks about South Korea.

Well the last time anyone even talks about bilateralism, its the Democrats make-believe. Like, lets see, Europe is Free Healthcare. Ya European! Free Healthcare!... Next, Oh ya, Camera footage that Obama Japan likes Barack Obama. I guess we can't ask Husein if he liked Husein? George Bush is totally stupid because he can't get France in a Coalition of the WIlling, French fries /freedom fries. Restoring British Empire never felt so Explosive! Jolly Well!

Last edited:
Ya sure, Markle, all the States Blindly throw in all the Constitutional Amendments. They always write in every Constitutional line like Freedom of Religion is probably in every state Constitution. Then in Practice, various things, like a re-enactment of the Covenanter relief force from Scotland to the English Parliament diluted by a Catholic King's Unionist Federal Government, as an opening phase of the English CIvil War, reaffirming the Liberty of the Reformed Governance, in the Several States, hooray!

What in the heck are you talking about? You are making no sense, whatsoever. Please try again, in English this time.

No.

10th.

Amendment X
That's cool you can think what you like. IMO the rights of the people are paramount and neither the state nor the fed can infringe on them. But you go there if you wish to have the government regulate what you do with your body. I personally think being forced to be a cow is a bad move.

What part is unclear to you?

We are still waiting for you to show us all where abortion appears in our Constitution. As you know, it is not the 10th, so where do you go from there. The tenth only proves that I am right.

People's rights, ya right, People's Rights. Hey, all people say is Roe V Wade, so, what's that supposed to be, the Federal Government gives you rights over what you privately do with your sex organs, hooray. That's the only discussion. What's the last thing you've heard anyone model on outside political discussions?

We could blame Lee Myung Bak for my predicaments. Lets defeat North Korea! We use double the North Korean type patriotism, Everything will become United States! Lee Myung Bak is President and nobody in the United States ever talks about South Korea.

Well the last time anyone even talks about bilateralism, its the Democrats make-believe. Like, lets see, Europe is Free Healthcare. Ya European! Free Healthcare!... Next, Oh ya, Camera footage that Obama Japan likes Barack Obama. I guess we can't ask Husein if he liked Husein? George Bush is totally stupid because he can't get France in a Coalition of the WIlling, French fries /freedom fries. Restoring British Empire never felt so Explosive! Jolly Well!

Too late for you to edit, perhaps you could copy it to "Word", edit so it makes sense, then copy and past it into another post.

Too late for you to edit, perhaps you could copy it to "Word", edit so it makes sense, then copy and past it into another post.
Quoting Roe V. Wade just empowers Federal Government to think for you. That is totally against your rights to self-government. It is probably Neutral to your rights. That's what the Poster said. You might as well think that the Federal Government overruling other decisions had no Political Bias. They Openly profess, practice, and put personal Politics into Law. Its the SUpreme Courts' dream Always. That's what the poster talked about.

I then Mentioned, on the topic that we are totally obsessed with the moral and social outcomes of United States Justices talking, that you will never have heard the World's politics for a Renaissance Man's, the Internationale's, Understanding of a well-rounded Politique, and lack of information is the USA actively controlling the Masses. I'd blame that College introduced me to Chaebols, to Presbyterianism, and Lee Myeung Bak, All Three! And, Korean Citizens, All Four. Its pure chaotic Patriotism that is going to close up Americans Just Like North Korea! North Koreans are charged with never getting information outside the State. Something tells me 90% of This Generation are going to Shame the Entrance of information into these States! Eisenhower is great at this and His Presbyterianism!

I think the last paragraphs historical look at some other countries mentioned in comparative politics is already pretty long, long enough, and also self-explanatory.

Did you know Lee Myung Bak's family basically washed up on shore in a shipwreck, after having been expatriated from their homes and homeland, to work in Japan, called Zainichi Koreans now, those who stay in Japan after forced labor, and that from nothing, he famously was 'only given pants as a kid, from Missionaries, and that's all he owes the United States". He took an ideological and hardline on North Korea with George Bush though that a lot of people don't like and the nonsensical Beef Protest made more sense over there. He's a very religious CEO from Hyundai nicknamed Bulldozer accused of embezzling to the Korean Church and also well-wishing the destruction of buddhist heritage monuments.

Last edited:

No.

10th.

Amendment X

* almost as bad for you as freeing the slaves - to bad for you markle, the constitution is a liberal document through and through, made even more so after the civil war.

Strange enough, the Constitution Party was a Party attempting to prevent the war between the States. The Constitution does provide for indentured servitude which was often quoted, and any sort of 7 year indentured apprenticeship or etcetera is an outmoded part of the document today.

10th.

Amendment X

We are still waiting for you to show us all where abortion appears in our Constitution. As you know, it is not the 10th, so where do you go from there. The tenth only proves that I am right.

where is your right to privacy from government intrusion written in the constitution.......? :rolleyes:

your basic human rights are not "left up to the states", moron.

in roe v wade, scotus cited several constitutional principles, so go get yourself on the supreme court and get back to us when you "prove" that already reaffirmed legal precedent wrong. :itsok:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/roe-v-wade

Roe v. Wade was a landmark legal decision issued on January 22, 1973, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. The court held that a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

Last edited:
Here’s what happened at the Supreme Court more than 25 years ago, when a majority of the justices were nominated by Republican presidents opposed to abortion rights and then presented with a carefully designed invitation to overturn Roe v. Wade:

They didn’t.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e9-8bb7-0fc796cf2ec0_story.html?noredirect=on

"Americans prefer that women be able to have abortions in the early stages of pregnancy, free of any government interference."

On June 3, 1992, three Republican-nominated justices who once were thought to hold similar promise — Sandra Day O’Connor, Anthony M. Kennedy and David Souter — circulated a ruling that reaffirmed what they called the “essential holding” of Roe. Their decision recognized “the right of the woman to choose to have an abortion before viability and to obtain it without undue interference from the state.”

If 1973’s Roe has the name recognition, 1992’s Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey sets the “undue burden” standard...

10th.

Amendment X

where is your right to privacy from government intrusion written in the constitution.......? :rolleyes:

your basic human rights are not "left up to the states", moron.

in roe v wade, scotus cited several constitutional principles, so go get yourself on the supreme court and get back to us when you "prove" that already reaffirmed legal precedent wrong. :itsok:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/roe-v-wade

Roe v. Wade was a landmark legal decision issued on January 22, 1973, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. The court held that a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

There is no right of privacy in the Constitution. The SCOTUS overreached their authority in making the Roe v Wade decision. Privacy is the basis on which they made their decision.

LOL.

How do they "hide" their sexuality exactly? Do they refuse to wear vagina hats?

Forum List

Back