I was for the first time at Donkin Donuts

Is this a thread about how America produces morbidly obese lumps of lard ?

If you are referring to Dunkin Donuts, then you've been duped.

They stopped making donuts over a decade ago, and started selling pre-manufactured frozen lumps of tasteless cardboard.
They get their "donuts" in frozen, and all they do is put them in heating unit to bake them.

Just as gross and disgusting as KK so-called "donuts"!!

If you want a REAL donut, you have to go to a mom and pop place thats been making donuts all their lives.

They stopped making donuts over a decade ago, and started selling pre-manufactured frozen lumps of tasteless cardboard.
They get their "donuts" in frozen, and all they do is put them in heating unit to bake them.

If you want a REAL donut, you have to go to a mom and pop place thats been making donuts all their lives.

A nation of Oinks and Super Oinks "fighting" over where to get the best sugar rush .

Here , in God's Garden , we eat BLT which any nutritionist will tell you is good for body and mind .

In America that would be a Korean who makes bad coffee along with the donuts

The best donuts around here are the made from scratch ones at the Amish bakery. And they're always fresh, too.

My favorite ones are the powdered ones with the blueberry cream in the middle.

The apple filled ones are good, too.

Actually, all of em are good.

030114-taste-doughnuts.rc00085.jpg

They make good breads, pies, cakes and jellies/jams, too. And their raw honey is good.

Don't be badmothin' mah KK now. :nono:

They make that dough fresh every couple hours.

I like me some KK glazed. Straight up!

Unless you are fortunate enough to have a Shipley nearby. They have the definitive donut.

You apparently didn't buy anything, Morti. I've only ben to one once; the prices for coffee weren't as ridiculous as Starbucks but still ridiculous for hot brown water.

What a coincidence!

I hope to order -- via a food delivery service -- two of their egg and cheese sandwiches later on this morning. (It's now 3 a.m. here in Los Angeles.)

I will also be naughty and order six of their cream-filled donuts. (Yes, I know that donuts I don't need, but I'm 85, so what the hey!)

Forum List

Back