I was censored on a writers' forum for defending freedom of speech

Their forum. Their rules. Have you been censored on USMB? That is where you are posting your complaint. Doubt the members or Mods will be able to help.

What exactly did you say on that forum for you to get censored?

I was informed I was an "old white dude" for expressing the opinion that writers should be free to write what they want.

It started because a writer expressed a fear he might offend people for portraying an older man kissing a 17-year-old girl.

We live in a society where the idea that a writer should have freedom of speech has become too controversial to express on a writers' forum.
No surprise there, unfortunately. I know for a fact that if you DARE post anything pro-conservative OR anti-liberal in nature on Facebook or Twitter, you WILL be censored. It has happened to me on both of these social networks. And don't even THINK about posting anything that's anti-non assimilating Muslims! I believe I most likely got a permanent ban on Twitter for this. I say "most likely" because I was never given a REASON for my ban.

Art is created to offend and without the freedom to explore all boundaries and frontiers of the written word the entire definition of art is re-written, watered down, becomes something else . . . controlled, stunted. To hell with the censors.

I've been censored outta many forums , mostly for crappy poetry

Dem Underground axed me 1st post!!!

~S~

The walls are closing in. The vast majority of internet forums are now actively suppressing conservative ideas. This forum may be one of the last places conservatives can speak their minds. But management could change at this forum any day, and we would then lose this forum too.

What will conservatives do when there is no longer anywhere on the internet where we are free to express our ideas?

I was informed I was an "old white dude" for expressing the opinion that writers should be free to write what they want.
Get with it, BR! That was just a progressive leftard's way of telling you that younger people don't know their civil rights and that minorities are more ignorant and less educated! Like I always say, it's not that progressives don't like freedom, they just want it only for THEMSELVES.

BTW, you should sue them for racism and agism. Let them write about that. You can bet that if you had slurred young minorities, you'd be thrown off the group.

~S~

You're poetry is great. Now define Haiku to the Haiku writers, funny for sure but not Haiku. In any forum I have never seen a true Haiku
Not in the definition but usually contains nature.

I. What is a Haiku?
A haiku is a specific type of Japanese poem which has 17 syllables divided into three lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables. Haikus or haiku are typically written on the subject of nature. The word haiku (pronounced hahy-koo) is derived from the Japanese word hokku meaning “starting verse.”

The walls are closing in. The vast majority of internet forums are now actively suppressing conservative ideas. This forum may be one of the last places conservatives can speak their minds. But management could change at this forum any day, and we would then lose this forum too.

What will conservatives do when there is no longer anywhere on the internet where we are free to express our ideas?

The mods won't suppress us.

IF? Start your own forum.

~S~

You're poetry is great. Now define Haiku to the Haiku writers, funny for sure but not Haiku. In any forum I have never seen a true Haiku

I. What is a Haiku?
A haiku is a specific type of Japanese poem which has 17 syllables divided into three lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables. Haikus or haiku are typically written on the subject of nature. The word haiku (pronounced hahy-koo) is derived from the Japanese word hokku meaning “starting verse.”
....can i cheat?>>>

~S~

~S~

I. What is a Haiku?
....can i cheat?>>>

~S~

Of course you can!!! Yeah see nature was in the def. It's a very strict form.

No surprise there, unfortunately. I know for a fact that if you DARE post anything pro-conservative OR anti-liberal in nature on Facebook or Twitter, you WILL be censored. It has happened to me on both of these social networks. And don't even THINK about posting anything that's anti-non assimilating Muslims! I believe I most likely got a permanent ban on Twitter for this. I say "most likely" because I was never given a REASON for my ban.

Our governor was on the tweeter talkin about 'leaning in' to contact tracing.

I told him to lean into my ass and kiss it.

They didn't delete me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back