I was born and raised in Israel and it was many years before I realised that Israel was Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I love it when an honest Jew tells the truth. Check this out from an amazing Jewish writer, historian, musician and peace activist, Gilad Atzmon.

So much truth here...

Jewish history is a chain of disasters: inquisitions, holocausts and pogroms. Time after time, throughout their history, Jews find themselves discriminated against, persecuted and expelled and, to most Jews, this continuum of tragedy is largely a mystery. Yet one would expect that Jews, clever people for sure, would peer into their past, understand it and take whatever measures necessary to change their fate....

If they want to burn it, you want to read it!

He is talking about the Zionutters that infect this site.

"So to Jewish thought-controllers and book burners, both Zionist and ‘anti’: You have clearly launched a war against academic freedom. You are engaged in thought-control and book burning. You have begun a fight with core Western values: openness, scholarship, tolerance. All those things associated, not with Jerusalem, but with Athens. I have no doubt that in this war you may win some battles, you may manage to cancel a talk here and there, you may even manage to burn a book or two. But you will lose the war. Freedom will prevail, for the yearning for freedom is engraved in the human soul."

Jews own Israel because they have the tanks and firepower to hold it. That's the way of the world. So either grab a gun and go join Hezbollah or stop whining about it.

Jews own Israel because they have the tanks and firepower to hold it. That's the way of the world. So either grab a gun and go join Hezbollah or stop whining about it.

Naw, the ANC showed the way, violence can be limited to making the oppressor uncomfortable. It's just a matter of time.

I love it when an honest Jew tells the truth. Check this out from an amazing Jewish writer, historian, musician and peace activist, Gilad Atzmon.

So much truth here...

Jewish history is a chain of disasters: inquisitions, holocausts and pogroms. Time after time, throughout their history, Jews find themselves discriminated against, persecuted and expelled and, to most Jews, this continuum of tragedy is largely a mystery. Yet one would expect that Jews, clever people for sure, would peer into their past, understand it and take whatever measures necessary to change their fate....

I was truely interested in reading this article. Honest. Just so I can say why I disagree with it.

But then I read the name "Gilad Atzmon" and the little bit of seriousness just escaped me.

For those who don't now, Gilad Atzmon is and Israeli musician, who at first called himself Liberal Israeli, but as time passed, he adopted the thinking of pure Anti-Israelis and Antisemites.

Here are some of Gilad Atzmon quotes-

"The Jewish people went through the Holocaust for misbehaving in Germany" (He said so in a London commettee, honoring Richard Falk)

"We should seriously rething the claims of those who warn of a worldwide Jewish takeover. Israel is a modern Nazi Germany. In fact, Israel is worse than Nazi Germany" (He said so in his book "The wondering who")

Another line from his book, that wipes off any credibility of said man- "Being a Jew is a commitment. Commitment so deep and personal it goes against any law or moral. If the end of the day a war breaks between Israel and Iran, a war which claimes the lives of millions... You can make sure some brave men will stand up openly saying- Hitler was right."

"The Jews should find an alternate state on another planet" (He said so on his website, November 2009)

"I'm not trying to determine if it's ok or not to burn down synagogues, I'm just saying it's understandable since Israel is the state of the Jews, and they (the 'justice seekers') chose to protest against all Jews"- (Atzmon said to 'The Observer' -British Newspaper-)

"I'm not just a self hating Jew, I'm a proud self hating Jew. The Jewish ideology pushes the universe towards a catastrophe, and the Jewish tribe from right, center and left pulles the Jews out of human society."

Tell me more about Gilad Atzmon and why should I adopt his views.

My story is much more interesting than this guy's. I wonder if I'm worth a website and an interview and all this circus?

So much truth here...

I was truely interested in reading this article. Honest. Just so I can say why I disagree with it.

But then I read the name "Gilad Atzmon" and the little bit of seriousness just escaped me.

For those who don't now, Gilad Atzmon is and Israeli musician, who at first called himself Liberal Israeli, but as time passed, he adopted the thinking of pure Anti-Israelis and Antisemites.

"The Jewish people went through the Holocaust for misbehaving in Germany" (He said so in a London commettee, honoring Richard Falk)

"We should seriously rething the claims of those who warn of a worldwide Jewish takeover. Israel is a modern Nazi Germany. In fact, Israel is worse than Nazi Germany" (He said so in his book "The wondering who")

Another line from his book, that wipes off any credibility of said man- "Being a Jew is a commitment. Commitment so deep and personal it goes against any law or moral. If the end of the day a war breaks between Israel and Iran, a war which claimes the lives of millions... You can make sure some brave men will stand up openly saying- Hitler was right."

"The Jews should find an alternate state on another planet" (He said so on his website, November 2009)

"I'm not trying to determine if it's ok or not to burn down synagogues, I'm just saying it's understandable since Israel is the state of the Jews, and they (the 'justice seekers') chose to protest against all Jews"- (Atzmon said to 'The Observer' -British Newspaper-)

"I'm not just a self hating Jew, I'm a proud self hating Jew. The Jewish ideology pushes the universe towards a catastrophe, and the Jewish tribe from right, center and left pulles the Jews out of human society."

Most of the crap you posted is confirmed libel. But, that's how you people work.

So much truth here...

Most of the crap you posted is confirmed libel.

No it's not. What is libel is what you constantly say about Israel and the people of Zion.

So much truth here...

No it's not. What is libel is what you constantly say about Israel and the people of Zion.

Stating fact is not libel. Learn the law.

So much truth here...

Stating fact is not libel.

Hahaha, then I have the right to point out truths like I did on post #5.

So much truth here...

Stating fact is not libel.

Hahaha, then I have the right to point out truths like I did on post #5.

Hahaha, I did not link to Atzmon, someone else did, I simply pointed out that you made claims about him that were untrue.

So much truth here...

Uprooted Palestinians, Palestine Telegraph, Counterpunch, Dissident Voice, Aljazeera Magazine, Information Clearing House, Middle-East-Online, Palestine Chronicle, The People Voice, Shoa (The Palestinian Holocaust) , transcend (germany)

seriously?

So much truth here...

Why do you hate honest Jews? Gilad is amazing.

So much truth here...

Why do you hate honest Jews? Gilad is amazing.

As I said before. My story is more amazing than he is, and "the honest Jew" thing is horseshit. An honest Jew for you is someone who's with your exact opinions.

You're not really here to exchange opinions with anyone. You're to pass time and read yourself typing and here how cool you are.

Get a life.

My story is more amazing than he is, and "the honest Jew" thing is horseshit.
Yeah, you're amazing and you will never understand this

upload_2017-7-16_9-2-0.jpeg

"I was born and raised in Israel and it was many years before I realised that Israel was Palestine."

Yeah... awkward, considering Palestine never existed.

Professor. Richard Falk.... that tells us everything

pedal your junk elsewhere

Just like there are American liberals that hate America, there are Israeli liberals that hate Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back