I Was Banned On Another Forum, That Makes About Three So Far.

What Is Your Opinion Of This Message Board?

• This is a great place!

• This place is full of nuts.

• This is an OK place.

• This place is awful.

• This is one of my favorite sites.

• I Am Ambivalent About It.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went to a political forum, and I made it for less than 10 posts. So to me, it helps to know that this forum is not the worst one out there. If it was, I would have been banned by now.

Honestly, this place is pretty well moderated. I've only been given a temporary vacation once about 3 months after I joined, and frankly I probably deserved it.

Just don't use the bathrooms here if ya know what I mean. :D

Honestly, this place is pretty well moderated. I've only been given a temporary vacation once about 3 months after I joined, and frankly I probably deserved it.

Just don't use the bathrooms here if ya know what I mean. :D

Yah, too many rumpsters with roaming feet in the stalls.

I was banned on ytube for defending Jews ??

They finally reinstated me lol
I defend Jews wherever I am, they have been given a bogus reputation, and tormented for no reason. And I don’t care if I get banned while doing it, because if they hate Jews, then they hate me too. I admire them, and they are a busy people.

I lasted less than 2 days there; I kept pointing out Ralph Nader was the best choice they could make and was in fact the only genuine liberal since Humphrey running for Pres at the time. lol they really hated that.
I remember Hubert Humphrey and he always seemed too weak to be tough. He was a great guy in a lot of ways, but he was swimming with sharks. Sometimes, he may have forgotten that.

He was anti war, which is fine, but a lot of Washington politicians should have been taken to Vietnam and left in Saigon for a month. And they should have spent time in Special Forces and Marine camps.
That would have changed a lot of minds.

Last edited:
I remember Hubert Humphrey and he always seemed too weak to be tough. He was a great guy in a lot of ways, but he was swimming with sharks. Sometimes, he may have forgotten that.
He was a pretty tough fighter against racial quotas, and stood up against the more radical leftists on many issues. But yes he was probably perceived as weak on the campaign trail against Nixon.

Forum List

Back