I was apathetic to it all until a very calm, very soft-spoken woman woke me up...

It's really amazing to me how a conversation with what I would consider a "typical American" woke me up to the fact that we have a real problem with the Democrats.

In all my conversations with her, she has never lost her temper, never even raised her voice, and yet she saw the truth of what the Democrats are doing when I hadn't really even applied my mind to the problem.

And that is because I've become so busy with my new job and my writing that I don't really pay that much attention to the news anymore so I was only tangentially aware of the riots and all the destruction they were causing.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is that this woman is the last person in the world you'd expect to be an alarmist -- and yet, she was alarmed.

I have to believe there are millions more Americans like her, sitting at home, watching their TVs and reacting with horror at what the Democrats are doing to our country.

I have been very alarmist in the last few hours, but I don't think I have ever crossed the line into conspiracy theory or paranoid fantasy.

The Democrats, as their actions in the last few days have proven, do intend to inspire a violent revolution to overthrow the government of the United States, and are therefore "domestic enemies" as the Constitution defines that term.

And therefore, President Trump would be within his Constitutional authority to use the military and all other means at his disposal, to suppress this revolution.

I hope another alternative could be found because I do not want to see more people killed.

But at this point, it's up to the Democrats to end this revolution before it spins any further out of control.
Hate to break it to you, and you probably wont believe it, but POLITICAL DEMOCRATS (Keith Ellison) upped the charges against that cop and dragged the other three into it with the understanding that they will probably all get off. THEY ARE HOPING THEY ALL GET OFF SO CITIES WILL BURN before the election.

They think THIS is their path to the White House and both Houses of congress

It's really amazing to me how a conversation with what I would consider a "typical American" woke me up to the fact that we have a real problem with the Democrats.

In all my conversations with her, she has never lost her temper, never even raised her voice, and yet she saw the truth of what the Democrats are doing when I hadn't really even applied my mind to the problem.

And that is because I've become so busy with my new job and my writing that I don't really pay that much attention to the news anymore so I was only tangentially aware of the riots and all the destruction they were causing.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is that this woman is the last person in the world you'd expect to be an alarmist -- and yet, she was alarmed.

I have to believe there are millions more Americans like her, sitting at home, watching their TVs and reacting with horror at what the Democrats are doing to our country.

I have been very alarmist in the last few hours, but I don't think I have ever crossed the line into conspiracy theory or paranoid fantasy.

The Democrats, as their actions in the last few days have proven, do intend to inspire a violent revolution to overthrow the government of the United States, and are therefore "domestic enemies" as the Constitution defines that term.

And therefore, President Trump would be within his Constitutional authority to use the military and all other means at his disposal, to suppress this revolution.

I hope another alternative could be found because I do not want to see more people killed.

But at this point, it's up to the Democrats to end this revolution before it spins any further out of control.
Hate to break it to you, and you probably wont believe it, but POLITICAL DEMOCRATS (Keith Ellison) upped the charges against that cop and dragged the other three into it with the understanding that they will probably all get off. THEY ARE HOPING THEY ALL GET OFF SO CITIES WILL BURN before the election.

They're so eager to find a guilty verdict, Ellison could fuck up and they'll walk on a technicality.
Please keep buying guns and ammo.

They're so eager to find a guilty verdict, Ellison could fuck up and they'll walk on a technicality.
We'll see. He's either stupid in his overreach or it is by design.

I think they PLAN these cops get off so the rabble will burn and loot near election. They think it will reflect on Trump.

Or maybe they're just that stupid and theyre just trying to satisfy the mob.

We'll see. He's either stupid in his overreach or it is by design.

I think they PLAN these cops get off so the rabble will burn and loot near election. They think it will reflect on Trump.

Or maybe they're just that stupid and theyre just trying to satisfy the mob.

Yupp!
I wouldn't put anything by them.
Because we know that it is more about a Dimm power grab then it is about racism in an election year.
Racism is a smokescreen (no pun intended) for their power grab!

They have people running scared now. America's corporations are pushing out press releases to show support to this revolution. City governments are debating whether to defund or deactivate the police. The Democrats have realized they have no chance to win with Biden. This attempt to overthrow the government is a long shot, but it's the best chance the Democrats now have.

Why would they realize that. Biden is leading Trump right now 3-11 points nationally and he's leading him in all six of the key Swing states (WI, MI, PA, NC, FL and AZ).

The Republicans are also in trouble in no less than Five Senate Races...

These riots have put Trump on the defensive, and he did little to help himself when he gassed peaceful protesters and put iron gates around the "People's House".

Don't hold breath waiting upon democratic fascists to stop, that will require force of arms, and men of character....
At this point in time the government need to come down hard and heavy on the rioters/looters and arsonists. No more kneeing to get their friendship, No more standing by and watching the looters and fire starters run wild, They need to take control and take the streets back by whatever means they have at their disposal. including deadly force.

Don't hold breath waiting upon democratic fascists to stop, that will require force of arms, and men of character....
At this point in time the government need to come down hard and heavy on the rioters/looters and arsonists. No more kneeing to get their friendship, No more standing by and watching the looters and fire starters run wild, They need to take control and take the streets back by whatever means they have at their disposal. including deadly force.
What I have seen and otherwise observed from government has been horrifying, the media, particularly Fox news, have been spectacularly anti-American! Fox news is covering the laundry list of locations holding funeral/memorial services for the dead thug, and they have engaged in naked race pimping. Harris Faulkner characterized Floyd's apparent killing, as a "beautiful life" lost! That characterization was grotesquely irresponsible, if not despicable, Floyd was a violent man convicted of multiple felonies, several of which revolved around extreme acts of violent depravity.

According to Fox the sainted Floyd had come to Mlps to get a fresh start, which clearly involved committing more felonies, including counterfeiting currency, we can safely assume this sainted scumbag was also distributing illegal narcotics as he had many arrests for that in his rap sheet, and taking into account he was high on heroin/fentanyl at the time of his demise! Importantly, two of the fired, and now charged cops, were literally in training, having two, and four days of LE experience under their belts. There is absolutely no way, short of profoundly compelling evidence, that these two men are guilty of anything, indeed they should both be reinstated to the department, let alone acquitted of the ridiculous murder charges they both face!

I'll say this, Fox news channel has destroyed itself utterly, what a despicable performance from them across the full spectrum of their coverage.....

Trump needs to appoint himself dictator, declare martial law and cleanse this country of all the Democrats, Blacks, Browns and Heebs, leaving the country with just real Americans..
Doing a little baiting there are ya VOR ? If not then maybe you are serious ???? Blacks, Browns and "Heebs" (who ever that is), needs to leave eh ??

No that ain't happening, and it shouldn't, because blacks ain't all bad, just like whites ain't all bad. This stuff is being fueled by certain figure head's, and these race baiting politicians along with these radical groups out there who are trying daily to sew discord in everyway that they can.

So this woman woke you up to the delusions you already believe?

At this point, most of us probably feel safe in our homes.

This could change at any moment.

It's hilarious how NaziCons seem to be afraid of everything. Hilarious.
I don't know lacking-ota, seems it's the libs riding around by themselves in their cars with mask on their faces. Rotflmbo, now THAT has been hilarious.

But ya know, come to think of it, I did see swarms of covids flying near the swamps in the evening times. They must be trying to keep them out of their ventilation vents when riding near the swamps. Rotflmbo.

Trump needs to appoint himself dictator, declare martial law and cleanse this country of all the Democrats, Blacks, Browns and Heebs, leaving the country with just real Americans..
iu

Forum List

Back