I wanted to move on with my life and ask this girl over text.....is she

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
dating anyone.

I haven't heard shit since yesterday. So why can't she say YES or NO?

See the silly shit I be talking about when it comes to woman?

dating anyone.

Wait a moment, and I have to ask is this the same girl you took out the other night, and if not can I just ask you to slap yourself for me?

Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

dating anyone.

Wait a moment, and I have to ask is this the same girl you took out the other night, and if not can I just ask you to slap yourself for me?

No this is someone else who has been giving mixed signals

dating anyone.

Why do you need an answer from her in order to move on?

Because it's easier to put shit behind you when the girl is not available

dating anyone.

I would guess the blow-up doll you bought doesn't have a texting option.

dating anyone.

Your motto should be....."NEXT!" When I was single girls got cut the moment they did not return my call.

dating anyone.

Slap yourself and hard!

All I have to write is a man will not play games, and if a woman does not respond by text then ask her face to face, and be a man, and not some pathetic kid when asking or some psycho either.

if she tell you no then move on, and find yourself a good woman to make you miserable for the rest of your life.

I would never ask someone via text, and will talk to her face to face because that is what a man does.

Thank fucking God I was born when Cellphones were not part of our daily lives!

dating anyone.

Slap yourself and hard!

All I have to write is a man will not play games, and if a woman does not respond by text then ask her face to face, and be a man, and not some pathetic kid when asking or some psycho either.

if she tell you no then move on, and find yourself a good woman to make you miserable for the rest of your life.

I would never ask someone via text, and will talk to her face to face because that is what a man does.

Thank fucking God I was born when Cellphones were not part of our daily lives!
Thats a good point. Texting is about as weak a way to hold a important conversation as I can think of.

The spring or summer after I started at my current workplace - one of the nurses that was my preceptor when I was a medic student was allegedly single. One of our mutual acquaintances told me I should ask her out. My former preceptor worked in the trauma center - Emergency room. A cute dull colored blonde with a bobbed haircut. I believe she has one child.....who would now be a teenager.

I called her on the phone from my sisters and brother in laws trailer, and she pondered the idea. AS I recall, I was to call her back. That never happened.

Her boyfriend - a Officer in the Military reserves, and a nurse on a medical helicopter, called me on the phone and told me to stay away from her. I did. He did not ask for a reason, no questions as to why I asked her out - he just yelled at me on the phone......to stay away from his gal.

How did he know that me and his girlfriend, whom I was told was his ex girlfriend, was going to go out on a date?

My belief, is that she told him. The female nurse, my preceptor in Medic Class, told him that I asked her out. Make him jealous, get me in trouble, start a fight. I do not know the reason.....but I never called her back.

Psycho women huh?

Shadow 355

Last edited:
dating anyone.

Your motto should be....."NEXT!" When I was single girls got cut the moment they did not return my call.

If they were even remotely interested, they would return your call.

I have never pushed a woman into going out with me. I have never bothered, harassed or made an issue of a date. I have never pressed myself on a gal, and the last one I really was interested in and asked out more than once, was high school. I asked her out three times over the course of about 8 months - cause my world revolved around her. After the third time, she never spoke to me again, so I never pried. We had mutual friends, and she kept conversing with me - so I thought I had a chance. I wanted to believe I had a chance.....but for some reason the gods choose against me.

Asking a gal out and not getting a return call, is no big deal. Asking that one gal out and getting turned down......the one that makes your heart flutter......hurts like hell.

Been there.

Shadow 355

dating anyone.

When I worked Metropolitan EMS - one of the hospitals in the Metro area shut down some wings & wards. I believe it was the trauma hospital if my memory serves me correct.

A couple of "Gals" suggested / hinted that me and her go to one of the wards......one of the rooms that was closed off.......and have sex.

I never mentioned it, talked about it, inquired, or verified her ( ?? Three women ) intentions.

I have documented this before.

Women.......?

Shadow 355

Well if I'm feeling better by Saturday I will call her and ask the same question

Been dealing with pain the last few days

Well if I'm feeling better by Saturday I will call her and ask the same question

How did you get her number? :dunno:

I can't imagine that she'd give out her number if she's not interested in something... :eusa_think:

Ass-U-Me-ing you're not texting random women from the phone book and asking if they're single, I'm going with fake number.

`

How did you get her number? :dunno:

I can't imagine that she'd give out her number if she's not interested in something... :eusa_think:

Ass-U-Me-ing you're not texting random women from the phone book and asking if they're single, I'm going with fake number.

`

I met her online mongo

Forum List

Back