I want to open a white people's restaurant

Subversives and there brain washed robots who did the burning and looting would be banned. But Liberals like Gladstone, Tip O Neil, Humphrey, JFK,BK and TK. You can sit them near Reagan ,Thatcher, Gold Water ,Buckley, HW Bush ,and Limbaugh. GW Bush, J. Carter
Can sit at the same table.

And your "white restaurant" will serve everyone? Or just white people?

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.
How do white people behave?

liberal white people behave decently

conservative white people behave deplorably

Yeah, those damned conservative white people. Burning down all those businesses and looting the stores in those damned "protests" they had, were just atrocious, weren't they?
I looted a Bass Pro the other day.

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.

Wonder-bread.png

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.

Wonder-bread.png

Hey that's some good shit right there. Throw some pimento and cheese on that and you got a sammich.

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.

How do white people "behave?

Do poor white people behave the same as wealthy white people?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicte?

Do uneducated white people "behave" similarly to educated white people?

I could go on, but I think those are enough questions.

The point is that there are undesirable as well as respectable people of all races.

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever seen in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have business idea that is viable.

JMO.
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

What does this statement that you parrott on a daily basis?

For years, I've observed people of all races "acting" badly as well as behaving within socially acceptable norms.

Obviously you do not possess the mental acuity to understand that.
Oh look, another leftist mod. Charming. How come all you idiots deny facts?

LMAO!

I just quoted facts. Certain people of ALL races behave well, and some behave badly.

That is NOT a "leftist" observation.
Leftists like you quote what the media tells you and you claim it's facts.

You're quite amusing. Are you actually of the opinion that people of any race can act badly or appropriately?

And why are you harping on this "leftist" nonsense?

I'm neither a leftist, nor an obsessed extreme right winger like you apparantly are.

I judge people individually based on my interactions with them.

Most mature adults do the same.
you an obsessed left winger with a warped mind

No. I'm not "obsessed" with ANYTHING nor ANYONE.
However,I am certainly amused by ignorant, uneducated people like you.
yes, you people are so obsessed with race that it fks up your minds

Says the douche so obsessed with race that it has fucked up his mind. :rolleyes:
thank you -BFF

How do white people "behave?

Do poor white people behave the same as wealthy white people?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicte?

Do uneducated white people "behave" similarly to educated white people?

I could go on, but I think those are enough questions.

The point is that there are undesirable as well as respectable people of all races.

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever seen in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have business idea that is viable.

JMO.
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

What does this statement that you parrott on a daily basis?

For years, I've observed people of all races "acting" badly as well as behaving within socially acceptable norms.

Obviously you do not possess the mental acuity to understand that.
Oh look, another leftist mod. Charming. How come all you idiots deny facts?

LMAO!

I just quoted facts. Certain people of ALL races behave well, and some behave badly.

That is NOT a "leftist" observation.
but blacks behave worse per capita

And YOU behave worse per day.
no I don't

So anyway, it was a joke. Here's the punchline...

I agree with everything this brother said.

This brother was being nice

Because if they did this in a white, Asian or latino restaurant they'd call the cops on the blk person in a nano second and try and get the blk person harmed and then have a quota on the number of blk ppl they allow in, in the future.

They don't play no games and they know that. That's why they wouldn't DARE try this nonsense in a non blk restaurant.

But what pisses ppl off is and why this went viral was because

THIS WAS A BLACK MAN IN A POSITION OF POWER AND EXERTING HIS POWER.

That's what annoys ppl. She could've slipped on the table or anything and then fked him up with a lawsuit.

Because if they did this in a white, Asian or latino restaurant they'd call the cops on the blk person in a nano second and try and get the blk person harmed and then have a quota on the number of blk ppl they allow in, in the future.

They don't play no games and they know that. That's why they wouldn't DARE try this nonsense in a non blk restaurant.

That's what annoys ppl. She could've slipped on the table or anything and then fked him up with a lawsuit.

opinions.jpg

You could call it Hooters.

You could call it Hooters.
That name has already been taken. I've talked to the OP about it and we have decided to just simply call it "NO BLACKS". You can park your bike safely in rear.

Last edited:

This is the majority of restaurants in America.

Sadly, this is probably one of your best ideas yet.

Sadly, this is probably one of your best ideas yet.

Not really going to open one. I was lampooning the racist black guy. Can you imagine the outcry if a white person actually said something like that?

Would this white restaurant stop the invasion of savages destroying the place, eating everyone's food and drinking their drinks?

Sounds terrible. Bland food, all the customers complain and are rude to the staff, and toilets full of chewing tobacco. No thanks.

Paul....I have seen restaurants destroyed by brothers and their antics. Games and games some more. Those that changed to buffets in cities became death wishes after a year. The real stats tell the truth. Really.

I really don't know the best ways to cook white people, but here are some suggestions.

White people poached in a wine sauce with cherry tomatoes and basil served over linguine.

White Nuggets with a choice of honey mustard, buffalo, or ranch sauce for dipping.

Grilled white people with velveeta served on French bread rolls with a side of sweet potato fries.

Just a few ideas.

How much trouble would I cause if I went in and ordered watermelon and quiche?

Forum List

Back