I want to open a white people's restaurant

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.

Last edited:
Any ideas what I could serve there?
1606825759982.png

...no problem with that......blacks do it....they have black colleges, etc.......and they fire whites for being ------------------white!!!!!

And your "white restaurant" will serve everyone? Or just white people?

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.

And your "white restaurant" will serve everyone? Or just white people?

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave.
Cool. Gimme some cheese grits, collards with a smoked jowl, corn bread,and 1/2 a rack of ribz.
I'll have a chocolate and a Schlitz 40 in a bag toooo !

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there?
We already have white people restaurants. They're called truck stops.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there?
We already have white people restaurants. They're called truck stops.

Thank you!

Might I suggest a coat check? That is rather white, but I wonder if it might be problematic keeping that many Northface jackets separate.

Forum List

Back