I want to know why the shooters shoot.

Another question no one asks or is answered is, why do so many shooters shoot when they didn't just 30 years ago?

30 years ago Americans still owned a ton of guns, people still existed, we had less gun control and gun restrictions. Yet we had less shooters?

The only thing that has changed is American society.

What in our society is different 30 years ago from now? Answer that and you'll have answered why shooters shoot.
More like 40 years ago, when the took God out of public education. When that happened soon the civilized man was replaced with savages and mentally insane Marxists.

I would rather be hearing it from the shooters. Also, I already know our society is screwed up. And getting more so every day.

I can appreciate that but we have our differing opinions there. I don't care what they have to say because most likely they have no idea why, would be able to articulate their reasons because sane and rational people are the only ones that can give thoughtful and articulate answers and these people obviously are not sane and rational. Any reasons they give will just be "society did this" or "I wasn't emotionally supported" or some other pitiful excuse.

They should be executed and tossed in a incinerator. If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone you should be executed. No nuthouse, no death row, no appeals, just execution. And no news coverage either. There is no place in society for those people and unless we start treating criminals and killers like what they are we will just keep having more.

I'm more interested in fixing the problems with American society that lets these people breed. I don't care about them as individuals, I care about going back to 30 or 40 years ago when these people weren't around and that is by fixing our society.

But I understand your point of view.

I can appreciate that but we have our differing opinions there. I don't care what they have to say because most likely they have no idea why, would be able to articulate their reasons because sane and rational people are the only ones that can give thoughtful and articulate answers and these people obviously are not sane and rational. Any reasons they give will just be "society did this" or "I wasn't emotionally supported" or some other pitiful excuse.

They should be executed and tossed in a incinerator. If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone you should be executed. No nuthouse, no death row, no appeals, just execution. And no news coverage either. There is no place in society for those people and unless we start treating criminals and killers like what they are we will just keep having more.

I'm more interested in fixing the problems with American society that lets these people breed. I don't care about them as individuals, I care about going back to 30 or 40 years ago when these people weren't around and that is by fixing our society.

That do that in Saudi Arabia, if you murder, rape or child molest, you get one appeal within weeks and if it doesnt overturn the verdict then off with the heads.... No repeat offenders....

No doubt you all heard of the recent school shooting by a transgender. But I have yet to hear why the "it" did it. The cops have probably found out why. But they just won't tell us. I am reminded of the person who shot up a country music concert from a hotel window in what I think was Las Vegas. Surely they found out why that person did what he did from whatever they wrote. Hardly anybody does such things without leaving behind some reason why. I want to know why.

I can kind of see why cops might not want to do that. So that nobody why has a grudge and wants to make sure the world knows about it, won't go out and kill a bunch of people just to get their message out. Despite that, I would still like to know what their reasons are. Because then, as a people, we can address those issues.
I don't think it has been released yet but I believe the counseling "it" was given by the pastor took her the wrong way so "it" shot people up.

I have a theory why there is so much more gun violence, especially against unarmed innocent people.

We have become so entrenched in our online world, we have fewer and fewer actual relationships. The people are just faces and numbers, not actual human beings. And so many people feel completely disconnected from the world.
I have a theory, too.

We have tens upon tens upon tens of millions of additional guns which have flooded our streets in recent years. More gun violence is inevitable.

Just like when Big Pharma flooded the market with opioids.

The Number of Guns Manufactured in the U.S. Has More Than Doubled Since 2008

From what I have seen, it is the "sane" who are in fact the insane ones. And the "insane" people who are actually sane.

I have a theory, too.

We have tens upon tens upon tens of millions of additional guns which have flooded our streets in recent years. More gun violence is inevitable.

Just like when Big Pharma flooded the market with opioids.

The Number of Guns Manufactured in the U.S. Has More Than Doubled Since 2008

Yet, not one NRA member has committed a crime. Why is that? Oh yeah, because it is the criminals that can get illegal guns many cross the southern border or are stolen, and nothing is done to the criminal. Why do you love criminals so much?

Forum List

Back