I want to know if you think I am an anti semite or not?

Is the person in the video a racist?

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
It seems to me by reading posts on this board that Zionism and Judaism are tied together while at the same time separate things, which makes it hard to name the actual culprit, the international banker. I have been called an anti Semite long before I even said anything against Jews when I was speaking out in defense of Semites in Palestine and Lebanon, who I felt were oppressed by Israel. So I made this video, I prefer videos because ANYONE can copy paste these days.

[ame=http://youtu.be/7f7hdJoIWNM]Anti Semitism and Entitlements - YouTube[/ame]

I want to know if you think I am an anti semite or not?
Yay another self-centered thread by an attention whore who greatly overestimates how much others (or the government) gives a shit about him.

Are you an anti-semite? I don't care. Can't you just bash koko like the rest of us and have some fun?

It seems to me by reading posts on this board that Zionism and Judaism are tied together while at the same time separate things, which makes it hard to name the actual culprit, the international banker. I have been called an anti Semite long before I even said anything against Jews when I was speaking out in defense of Semites in Palestine and Lebanon, who I felt were oppressed by Israel. So I made this video, I prefer videos because ANYONE can copy paste these days.

Anti Semitism and Entitlements - YouTube

Um. Uh. I think you are just one really pissed off dude and haven't gotten over it yet, what you experienced when you came here. Are you anti semite? You sound like it. And your choice of pics...like the lamp shade and cartoon on it; pics of hitler, "benefits of the holocaust", etc.
What benefit did ANYONE get from the holocaust? Just death. By the very people you say want to reach with your message. PEOPLE.
My suggestion? xanax.

Sorry about your dogs.

There is a way to win arguments and battles against those with obvious agendas and biases. But using religious and racial caricatures are usually counterproductive. I would recommend another strategy.

Apparently I am such a racist that even a white supremacist web site storm front had to ban me:
(this garbage movement gained recognition and became popular after it was consistently mentioned on the national media. they did not like the fact that I was bringing it up and requesting to speak to their elders)
banned-from-stormfront.png

Apparently I am such a racist that even a white supremacist web site storm front had to ban me:
(this garbage movement gained recognition and became popular after it was consistently mentioned on the national media. they did not like the fact that I was bringing it up and requesting to speak to their elders)
banned-from-stormfront.png

So you WERE a member of Stormfront though, right? You make Hitler sympathy threads right? I don't think we need Sherlock Holmes in order to solve this case.

The responses to your query all seem to say the same thing ... nobody gives a flyin' fuck what you are, Princess. Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back