I want to hear dems argue this.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia

Wow, how fucking ignorant can you get?

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:
Of course you believe everything the Russians say, right?.

...you mean what Russian Putin vison broadcasted day in an out during 2016 about the American election? The never ending Clinton conspiracy spreading, pro Trump coverage in all of their prime media? What Russians celebrated all over that country after Trump won? What Putin said to the world publicly about him pulling for Trump? What American intelligence told you about their illilicit electioneering in the US and Putin's higher ups messaging each other congradulations on job well done?

Oh yes I belive it and you rw fools are out of a fucking mind not to. I understand political bias and all, but this is straight up delusional - denial of what is plainly in front of your eyes.

So Russia, is reliable when the put out shit that confirms your bias, and the rest of the time they're enemies of the US, trying to destroy trust in US elections and other shit. GOT IT!!!!!!! You're such a rube. LMAO

It wasn't long ago they hated Trumps lawyer Michael Cohen because he was a filthy liar then when Cohen said some things against Trump they collectively licked his balls.
You cant make this stuff up.

He came clean.

Good on him, nothing wrong with rehabilitation and givng people second chances.

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:

...you mean what Russian Putin vison broadcasted day in an out during 2016 about the American election? The never ending Clinton conspiracy spreading, pro Trump coverage in all of their prime media? What Russians celebrated all over that country after Trump won? What Putin said to the world publicly about him pulling for Trump? What American intelligence told you about their illilicit electioneering in the US and Putin's higher ups messaging each other congradulations on job well done?

Oh yes I belive it and you rw fools are out of a fucking mind not to. I understand political bias and all, but this is straight up delusional - denial of what is plainly in front of your eyes.

So Russia, is reliable when the put out shit that confirms your bias, and the rest of the time they're enemies of the US, trying to destroy trust in US elections and other shit. GOT IT!!!!!!! You're such a rube. LMAO

Did you actually READ what you quoted? Stop posting idiotic nonsense.

If the shoe fits, wear it proudly commie.

What a pathetic, brain dead response. You are on a roll tiger.

757.jpeg

Who do you think is teaching this? Staunch capitalist? And you commies are buying it, hook line and sinker.

Moron, let me spell it out for you very carefully - I'm not a communist. Never was, never will be. I belive in essentiality of democratic governing and private enterprise.

The reason why you are calling me that is because in your silly, intelectually lazy head:

757.jpeg

Yet you're here every day supporting policies that are destructive of both. I guess denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Carry on commie. LMAO

That's just more brain dead horsecrap.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't long ago they hated Trumps lawyer Michael Cohen because he was a filthy liar then when Cohen said some things against Trump they collectively licked his balls.

No, hated the liar, when he stated " I would take a bullet for Trump".
Somehow, getting thrown under the bus by Dotard and testifying, he came to his senses, now the Trump cult hates him?
What will their reaction be when Rudy does the same, I know, even if that scumbag comes clean, I'll still hate him.
Not as much as Cohen, but both are scumbag enablers, for too long.

Yeah,that's what I said.

He came clean.

Good on him, nothing wrong with rehabilitation and givng people second chances.

Lick,lick,lick...yummy!

Did you actually READ what you quoted? Stop posting idiotic nonsense.

If the shoe fits, wear it proudly commie.

What a pathetic, brain dead response. You are on a roll tiger.

757.jpeg

Who do you think is teaching this? Staunch capitalist? And you commies are buying it, hook line and sinker.

Moron, let me spell it out for you very carefully - I'm not a communist. Never was, never will be. I belive in essentiality of democratic governing and private enterprise.

The reason why you are calling me that is because in your silly, intelectually lazy head:

757.jpeg

If you vote dem these days you're voting for communism....it's that simple.

Watters spells it out clearly,Dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions, unless of course those unions support Dems.
They're in it for themselves and their CCP masters.
I really want Dems to comment on this.....but they wont.
HereWeGoAgain, Groucho Marx provided us with a shorter and much more entertaining explanation of Fox News positions regarding anything Democratic Party may not be opposed to.

I suppose you, as Fox news and many of those on the right side of our political spectrum do, very often oppose the very same policies you previously advocated, but are later “tainted’, or irrevocably stained by Democrats’ concurrences.
Refer to Groucho Marx - I'm Against It - Bing video
Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back