I want to hear dems argue this.

Hannity is the King of Lies
Followed by lame ass Tucker

Now, those idols are RICH, and Fucking Waters, Shirpo,Herman and guys like Gutfeld are striving to be like Limbaugh and Hannity.

makes me Ill
Dividing the Nation is what they do .
All about the $$$$ for themselves.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.
They're in it for themselves and their CCP masters.
I really want dems to comment on this.....but they wont.

This is a lie.

Democrats are not in the pocket of Russia.

Democrats support all unions.

China is not the ‘master’ of Democrats.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source, propagating nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – this being one of many examples.

They sure fucked over the pipeline union workers.

Then I suggest you get behind building that NG pipeline from Colorado to the Oregon port to sell LNG to the Orient who is begging to buy it. And that would mean pipelines from Wyoming, Nevada, New Mexico as well to the Colorado originating facility. This not only employs pipeline construction workers but it also puts oil workers back to work in the fields. Instead of lining the pockets of the Canadian Government and the Koch Industries.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.

Every Rump supporter I have ever met, their worst worries are keeping Rump in power. Everything else is secondary. The second highest would be the blind rabid hatred for anyone not supporting Rump. And all this vid does is reinforce that.

Another who didnt watch the video.
Scared?

I watched enough to see it's the same diatribe of hate and misinformation. It sure doesn't take much to entertain you does it.

I watched enough to see it's the same diatribe of hate and misinformation.

Hate and misinformation. Can you imagine if today's lib were alive during WWII fighting the Germans?

They would have been far too busy protesting our own hate and misinformation towards the misunderstood Nazi Luftwaffe!

This is a lie.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source, propagating nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Yet the Russian pipeline starts anew while xiden stops ours. GO FUCKING FIGURE.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia

Wow, how fucking ignorant can you get?

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:

Of course you believe everything the Russians say, right?

This is a lie.

They sure fucked over the pipeline union workers.

Your ‘source’ is unreliable – devoid of credibility and fact.

If you want a good faith discussion, cite a credible source.

And don’t bother with the ridiculous lie that the ‘MSM’ won’t report the ‘truth’ – that the ‘truth’ can only be found on rightwing fake news sites that propagate nothing but lies and conspiracy theories.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, that no one will believe you and that conservatives are correctly perceived to be liars and utterly dishonest – that’s the consequence of decades of doing nothing but lying; you certainly don’t believe that you can spend decades of lying with impunity.

He could cite a source and as soon as he did you'd piss yourself and run away again

Why is it you do that?

You soys on the left? Panty Boys.

I watched a few minutes of the vid... seems legit, maybe you clowns whining about length should instead of bawling about how long it is

Hannity is the King of Lies
Followed by lame ass Tucker

Now, those idols are RICH, and Fucking Waters, Shirpo,Herman and guys like Gutfeld are striving to be like Limbaugh and Hannity.

makes me Ill
Dividing the Nation is what they do .
All about the $$$$ for themselves.

But you'd take their dollars huh?

What is that you left loons call it....oh wait..

Weath redistribution...in other words you're a loser and want money from winners

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm ashamed of the way we projected our filth on Trump. I learned if my Democrats say so it's a confession of worse. Other than that I bleed Democrat, and I think Pelosi is probably a great lay.

… I really want Dems to comment on this. .... But they won’t. …
"HereWeGoAgain, I have much less consideration for oral arguments and I refrain from considering any Fox broadcasts. Fox news is generally a synonym for “fake news” and/or “alternative facts”. Respectfully, Supposn
Watters spells it out clearly, Dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions, unless of course those unions support Dems.
I really want Dems to comment on this. ... But they won’t. …
[/QUOTE]
I am not watching a 29 minute video from an opinion show.

Every Rump supporter I have ever met, their worst worries are keeping Rump in power. Everything else is secondary. The second highest would be the blind rabid hatred for anyone not supporting Rump. And all this vid does is reinforce that.

Scared?

No, just not THAT BORED, rather watch a Dotard ego rally.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia

Wow, how fucking ignorant can you get?

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:
Of course you believe everything the Russians say, right?.

...you mean what Russian Putin vison broadcasted day in an out during 2016 about the American election? The never ending Clinton conspiracy spreading, pro Trump coverage in all of their prime media? What Russians celebrated all over that country after Trump won? What Putin said to the world publicly about him pulling for Trump? What American intelligence told you about their illilicit electioneering in the US and Putin's higher ups messaging each other congradulations on job well done?

Oh yes I belive it and you rw fools are out of a fucking mind not to. I understand political bias and all, but this is straight up delusional - denial of what is plainly in front of your eyes.

Last edited:

This is a lie.

Yet the Russian pipeline starts anew while xiden stops ours. GO FUCKING FIGURE.

Not "ours',
I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.

You choose to be uninformed? Interesting.

You choose to be brainwashed? Interesting. But it's a free country.

Seriously how much time are you willing to devote to becoming informed? Wow.

Democrats have all but abandoned private sector unions and routinely screw them over. For example Biden killing THOUSANDS of Keystone pipeline jobs BEFORE delivering his replacement 'green' jobs. With friends like Biden private sector unions don't need enemies.

Didn't hear wing nuts whine when Dotard killed almost 300,000 farming jobs, without having replacements jobs or another trading partner, due to his Chinese tariffs, then bailing the farmers out to the tune of $48 billion.

I watched enough to see it's the same diatribe of hate and misinformation.

Hate and misinformation. Can you imagine if today's lib were alive during WWII fighting the Germans?

They would have been far too busy protesting our own hate and misinformation towards the misunderstood Nazi Luftwaffe!

And if I use your reasoning, what party was enamored by Mussolini before WWII?

Forum List

Back