I want to hear dems argue this.

I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.

You choose to be uninformed? Interesting.

You choose to be brainwashed? Interesting. But it's a free country.

Seriously how much time are you willing to devote to becoming informed? Wow.

Democrats have all but abandoned private sector unions and routinely screw them over. For example Biden killing THOUSANDS of Keystone pipeline jobs BEFORE delivering his replacement 'green' jobs. With friends like Biden private sector unions don't need enemies.
Have you never had a discussion with a ProgBot?
ProgBots need 1.6 second bites; they have a close to 0 attention span.

I just found it hilarious they would admit it. lol

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.
They're in it for themselves and their CCP masters.
I really want dems to comment on this.....but they wont.

Every Rump supporter I have ever met, their worst worries are keeping Rump in power. Everything else is secondary. The second highest would be the blind rabid hatred for anyone not supporting Rump. And all this vid does is reinforce that.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.

This is a lie.

Democrats are not in the pocket of Russia.

Democrats support all unions.

China is not the ‘master’ of Democrats.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source, propagating nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Watters is a full of shit punk. If you think only Democrat politicians have dealings with China, then you're too partisan to have a rational conversation with.
And Russia??? Thought you would have learned your lesson on that by now. :) They like the righties.

You didnt watch it.

Every Rump supporter I have ever met, their worst worries are keeping Rump in power. Everything else is secondary. The second highest would be the blind rabid hatred for anyone not supporting Rump. And all this vid does is reinforce that.

Another who didnt watch the video.
Scared?

This is a lie.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source, propagating nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – this being one of many examples.

They sure fucked over the pipeline union workers.

Let's see if i have this straight. The Democrats are in the pocket of Russians but their masters are the CCP...
Let me get this straight.....you responded in 5 minutes to a post that had a 20+ min video, and you claim to know what is in it.

Troll.

This is a lie.

Your ‘source’ is unreliable – devoid of credibility and fact.

If you want a good faith discussion, cite a credible source.

And don’t bother with the ridiculous lie that the ‘MSM’ won’t report the ‘truth’ – that the ‘truth’ can only be found on rightwing fake news sites that propagate nothing but lies and conspiracy theories.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, that no one will believe you and that conservatives are correctly perceived to be liars and utterly dishonest – that’s the consequence of decades of doing nothing but lying; you certainly don’t believe that you can spend decades of lying with impunity.

This is a lie.

Your ‘source’ is unreliable – devoid of credibility and fact.

If you want a good faith discussion, cite a credible source.

And don’t bother with the ridiculous lie that the ‘MSM’ won’t report the ‘truth’ – that the ‘truth’ can only be found on rightwing fake news sites that propagate nothing but lies and conspiracy theories.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, that no one will believe you and that conservatives are correctly perceived to be liars and utterly dishonest – that’s the consequence of decades of doing nothing but lying; you certainly don’t believe that you can spend decades of lying with impunity.

You cant argue the facts.

This is a lie.

Hey, did you see Job Kiling *Joe support those pipeline union workers on his very first day?

I don't consider any media talking head worth listening to (regardless of which side they're on) and would rather address points being made by folks here thinking for themselves. Links are nice for references, but not for spoon fed opinions. I'd say my attitude towards these media people is similar to the trust I have for the clowns with heavy accents calling me up from "Apple" or "Microsoft".

I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.
Truth hurts.

No. Wasting 25 minutes watching a video that may or may not be "truth" hurts.

If the OP wants to make a point at least outline the points in the video. Typically and article is less than half the minutes to read than a frigging video.

Yep, wasting hours every day posting opinions on a message-board seems so much more productive....dumbass.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia

Wow, how fucking ignorant can you get?

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back