I want to hear dems argue this.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.
They're in it for themselves and their CCP masters.
I really want dems to comment on this.....but they wont.

Watters is a full of shit punk. If you think only Democrat politicians have dealings with China, then you're too partisan to have a rational conversation with.
And Russia??? Thought you would have learned your lesson on that by now. :) They like the righties.

I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.
Truth hurts.

No. Wasting 25 minutes watching a video that may or may not be "truth" hurts.

If the OP wants to make a point at least outline the points in the video. Typically and article is less than half the minutes to read than a frigging video.

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.
They're in it for themselves and their CCP masters.
I really want dems to comment on this.....but they wont.

Watters is a full of shit punk. If you think only Democrat politicians have dealings with China, then you're too partisan to have a rational conversation with.
And Russia??? Thought you would have learned your lesson on that by now. :) They like the righties.

It is true that China has bought the establishment of both parties, although I've seen more posters on the left here defend the ethnic cleansing of Uighurs than those on the right. They seem to think China is only incarcerating "terrorists." It's a bit like the apologism for Russia that some on the right have.

Overall, China is a much graver threat to the world and to human rights than Russia. They also have far more influence in our system than Russia.

I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.

You choose to be uninformed? Interesting.

You choose to be brainwashed? Interesting. But it's a free country.

Seriously how much time are you willing to devote to becoming informed? Wow.

Democrats have all but abandoned private sector unions and routinely screw them over. For example Biden killing THOUSANDS of Keystone pipeline jobs BEFORE delivering his replacement 'green' jobs. With friends like Biden private sector unions don't need enemies.

You choose to be uninformed? Interesting.

You choose to be brainwashed? Interesting. But it's a free country.

Seriously how much time are you willing to devote to becoming informed? Wow.

Democrats have all but abandoned private sector unions and routinely screw them over. For example Biden killing THOUSANDS of Keystone pipeline jobs BEFORE delivering his replacement 'green' jobs. With friends like Biden private sector unions don't need enemies.
Have you never had a discussion with a ProgBot?
ProgBots need 1.6 second bites; they have a close to 0 attention span.

New Topics

Forum List

Back