'I Want to Find Out More Information': Oscar Winner McConaughey Says He Won't Be Vaccinating His Kids

My reasons are not political at all, nor are the reasons of millions of others that don't want it. I stated in my post the reasons, you just continue to ignore them.
They sound no differnt than the views of anti-vaxxers...using the exact same logic

Because he and other governors, along with Xiden, have proven that they can use force to make you comply.

So far the courts seem to be ruling against the Govt forcing people who do not work for them to comply, with any luck this will get to SCOTUS and the mandate for private companies will be killed once and for all.

They sound no differnt than the views of anti-vaxxers...using the exact same logic

Also, they do not sound like the views of anti-vaxxers or use the same logic, simply based on the history and efficacy of the drug itself. Your reasoning is flawed, as I stated in my first post.

So far the courts seem to be ruling against the Govt forcing people who do not work for them to comply, with any luck this will get to SCOTUS and the mandate for private companies will be killed once and for all.

Do you think that's going to stop these companies from doing it on their own now due to public peer pressure? Leftists control the media, social media, any company that comes out and says they're not going to mandate the vaccine for their employees will be ruined, they're not going to take that chance.

Do you think that's going to stop these companies from doing it on their own now due to public peer pressure? Leftists control the media, social media, any company that comes out and says they're not going to mandate the vaccine for their employees will be ruined, they're not going to take that chance.

I actually support the right of a company to require it of their employees, as do the courts so far.

This is not a vaccine, it's a treatment, a treatment that does not work very well or last for very long, that can trigger short or long term health issues and even death.
That is not what the science says. It's bullshit, right wing talking points and exageration at best
Why would any sane person open themselves up to that when covid, for a large majority of people, is no worse than the flu?
Again, the science says that the vaccine is a BETTER prevention of infection than previous infection and that the combination of previous infection and the vaccine is near bulletproof
Why would anyone who has already had covid, like I have, open themselves up to that when covid has been proven to not be a threat, and my body has already created it's own antibodies?
Covid is not a threat?

3/4 of a million dead says that's horse shit. With claims like that...nothing you say should be considered.

Of course you do.

Correct, I am a big fan of the rights of private people and companies to make their own decisions. It is the hallmark of being for freedom and liberty...keep the Govt out of it.

Oh, and before you ask, I 100% supported the baker that did not want to bake the cake for the gay wedding. In fact I think that anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the Govt are against the Constitution.

That is not what the science says. It's bullshit, right wing talking points and exageration at best

Again, the science says that the vaccine is a BETTER prevention of infection than previous infection and that the combination of previous infection and the vaccine is near bulletproof

Covid is not a threat?

3/4 of a million dead says that's horse shit. With claims like that...nothing you say should be considered.
Every talking point you just provided is false.

Correct, I am a big fan of the rights of private people and companies to make their own decisions. It is the hallmark of being for freedom and liberty...keep the Govt out of it.

Oh, and before you ask, I 100% supported the baker that did not want to bake the cake for the gay wedding. In fact I think that anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the Govt are against the Constitution.

You're not for the rights of private people if you're okay with a company you work for demanding your health records and mandating health decisions for you.

"Amid an onslaught of Biden administration voices calling for children to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, actor Matthew McConaughey says he is not sold on the idea.

“It’s scary. Right now I’m not vaccinating mine, I’ll tell you that. I’m not vaccinating mine,” McConaughey said.

The Oscar winner has three children, ages 13, 11 and 8.

Good on him! :thup:

He does not impress me as a rabid trumpkin

Could it be that libs are hiding the fact that anti vaxers come in all political persuasions?

You're not for the rights of private people if you're okay with a company you work for demanding your health records and mandating health decisions for you.

Those private people are free to get another job. They have no right to that specific job.

Those private people are free to get another job. They have no right to that specific job.
Govt has no rightbto order me to get a jab. OSHA like normal is not a law making org in a republic.

You are saying OBEY ne OR ELSE I will starve your family and not allow you to go out to eat.

Sooo .......lets be ,.......
Real clear here.......
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Forum List

Back