'I Want to Find Out More Information': Oscar Winner McConaughey Says He Won't Be Vaccinating His Kids

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
"Amid an onslaught of Biden administration voices calling for children to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, actor Matthew McConaughey says he is not sold on the idea.

“It’s scary. Right now I’m not vaccinating mine, I’ll tell you that. I’m not vaccinating mine,” McConaughey said.

The Oscar winner has three children, ages 13, 11 and 8.

Good on him! :thup:

The Statistics don't back up the need for it. Giving this vaccine to 5 year olds is a fcking joke.

This is just to line the pockets even more of the vaccine manufacturers. Who are laughing all the way to the bank. Vaccines have killed and maimed already. Yet the Vaccine Courts don't put Covid on the table for compensation even though 75 cents for ever shot is for this purpose.

Why haven't they INSURED those who die after the shot or have serious health issues from it, GET COMPENSATION FROM THE VACCINE COURT?

Because they are taking that money too.

Just wanted to add....

"Concerns over the possible risks of heart inflammation have accompanied the vaccines, with the Food and Drug Administration so far reluctant to approve the Moderna vaccine for adolescents due to the myocarditis cases associated with it."

And he loves his kids, so I totally understand where he is coming from and why he won't be vaccinating his kids.! :thup:

With kids and wife

1636597413505.png

Last edited:
That might be the end of his Hollywood career. And unfortunately the children will probably be targeted for discrimination. Liberty loving people who don't like to lie need to learn to say, "I am immunized." Which if you are not vaccinated, and have a healthy lifestyle like not wearing a mask especially outside so your body can get D3 from the sun, you are immunized in the sense your immune system works as it should. :dunno:

"Amid an onslaught of Biden administration voices calling for children to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, actor Matthew McConaughey says he is not sold on the idea.

“It’s scary. Right now I’m not vaccinating mine, I’ll tell you that. I’m not vaccinating mine,” McConaughey said.

Love. :)

Mn getting hit hard with the Wuhan again. Newscasters of course spent time on this why you need to get vaxxed and then at the end of sports we learn a fully vaxxed Viking is in the hospital. Course it didn't cause them any second thoughts.

Good for him.

Even after he gets his information and decides to do it at least he considered options and didn't just blindly jump on without thinking.

I can respect someone who disagrees with me if I know they atleast considered my point of view and wanted to see both sides of the story.

Who I can't and never will respect is someone that goes from 0 immediately to "I am right and you are wrong".

Awright awright awright...

If Dr. McConaughney says not ro...what else do ya need?

Full disclosure. I was once an anti-vaxxer. That was because of my innate distrustof authority and because I read (what turned out to be) garbage from the likes of Robert Kennedy JR.

What I read reinforced my already existing bias and seemed like it made sense. There appeared to be a rise in autism and the claim was that the timersol used in most vaccines was causing it. I felt like I knew something few other people knew.

I was wrong. I eventually realized my error. I was embarrassed but ultimately greatful that I ended up rejecting that craziness.

This is no different

Awright awright awright...

If Dr. McConaughney says not ro...what else do ya need?

Full disclosure. I was once an anti-vaxxer. That was because of my innate distrustof authority and because I read (what turned out to be) garbage from the likes of Robert Kennedy JR.

What I read reinforced my already existing bias and seemed like it made sense. There appeared to be a rise in autism and the claim was that the timersol used in most vaccines was causing it. I felt like I knew something few other people knew.

I was wrong. I eventually realized my error. I was embarrassed but ultimately greatful that I ended up rejecting that craziness.

This is no different
The problem with your perspective, which you refuse to acknowledge because it destroys your argument, is that the vast majority that don't want this treatment injected into their bodies are not anti-vaccine at all. I've had every vaccine that the typical American gets throughout life, so have my children, I'm not anti-vax at all. This is not a vaccine, it's a treatment, a treatment that does not work very well or last for very long, that can trigger short or long term health issues and even death. Why would any sane person open themselves up to that when covid, for a large majority of people, is no worse than the flu? Why would anyone who has already had covid, like I have, open themselves up to that when covid has been proven to not be a threat, and my body has already created it's own antibodies? Logic and common sense are your friend, the only conclusion that I can come to when it comes to people like you is that you have neither.

If I still had young children I do not think I would get them this vaccine unless they had a high risk condition.

The problem with your perspective, which you refuse to acknowledge because it destroys your argument, is that the vast majority that don't want this treatment injected into their bodies are not anti-vaccine at all.
This is worse because it is politically motivated.

Beyond that...it's exactly the same

This is worse because it is politically motivated.

Beyond that...it's exactly the same

My reasons are not political at all, nor are the reasons of millions of others that don't want it. I stated in my post the reasons, you just continue to ignore them.

Forum List

Back